Aside from religion, is there any difference within these people?

Aside from religion, is there any difference between these people?

Attached: Former yugoslavia.png (531x430, 89K)

Yes, they get visibly darker the more east you go. Slovenians are significantly lighter than the other countries. Croats are lighter than Bosnians, who are lighter than Serbs. Serbs and Macedonians basically look like Bulgarians.

im macedonia and i see Europe like nothing.

Yugoslavia was great power 4th in world and Usa and other brake Yougoslavia apart.

allso after otomans removing from balcan Macedonia is separated in 4 parts

Vardarska Egejske Pirinska and Albanska( Albania took little part )

History people need to know well and know well that Macedonia not only deserve to membet of Eu buth allso one of the main lands.

becouse our part is miidle of balkan and if we dont hold terrorist from other parts of world who come up in EU....

Who will ?

buth i will say i dont agree with Name.
We didnt vote and whole world need to know that only Land or peace of land that deserve and have right to be MACEDONIA IS OUR SMALL PART LEFT AFTER OTOMANS ARE DEFEATED FROM BALCAN.

if Greece was Macedonia why they dont chage their name long ago to Macedonia

why they dont change ??

Alexander The Great is place where we all need to started.

he came from here

he conquere half world in acient times

He was from OUR PART

and becouse this will be far more better tourist atraction than
Vlad DRacula ect. ))) great contry like Greece ect
who already have own parlament ect. STEAL

MACEDONIA HISTORY.
so lets be clear

Eu have benefits of Macedonia buth Macedinian real citizens are not accept changed name.

allso we want Eu with our own history.

you can all make nice reserch for macedinia.

and yea some say slavic ect.
there where some population go around in great numbers everywhere buth

those are mixed with population left there.

in Macedinia population who left are Macedians .and allso so many people sas that thay is big lie about so many people in ancient times comes here cos there are so many teories abouth that.

some say that people from here go and conquere Europe and tribes and mixed with them

and for me that is more logic cos here have better place for living then there buth when people become great and big in population number they need to go somwhere.

Attached: map-macedonia-1913-1.jpg (640x885, 280K)

sure there are some differences, but not anymore than you would find within other ethnic groups.

>Yugoslavia was great power 4th in world

Attached: 1541715776555.jpg (190x265, 7K)

Serbs are genocidal psychopaths

>Yugoslavia was great power 4th in world
Fucking when?

Attached: laughing britons.jpg (464x444, 146K)

there are several muslim villages in Livanj area of Bosnia where over 80% of people have blue eyes and light hair. reason being they accepted islam and served as local proxies for turks so turks didn't rape their women or kidnap their children.

You should have all converted to Islam to avoid Turk rape

It's a complex "what if" scenario that would need lots of analysis in order to proximate how would things look here today then.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1562785300539.jpg (470x470, 41K)

True, I went to Greece a few years back and was shocked by the amount of brown people. I then went thru that "white genocide is happening" phase but its been fading recently

Yes I'm aware, I should have worded that better. I know there is not much if any genetic impact from Turkic people in South Slavs except for Bulgarians. I didn't mean lighter as in skin color, but there are more light haired people the more west you go.

Macedonians are literal Bulgarian, Montenegrans are serves, serves are turko Bulgarian mix that speak Croatian, croats are Catholic serbs, and slovenes are mountain serbs.
Albanians are the only pure people from there, sadly

no

Attached: 1562054679499.jpg (548x728, 92K)

Greece are not comparable to the countries in the picture, except maybe for Macedonians. Average Greek looks like a gypsy.

croats: italian serbs
bosnians: muslim serbs
macedonians: greek serbs
montenegrins: comfy serbs
slovenians: low test serbs
serbs: vanilla serbs

jebem ti mater jedi govno

t.muslim SERB

Slovenians speak Slovenian, not Serbocroatian. Slovenian is a slightly more complex language than SC, which is why we never joined that particular language convention.

Only older people in Slovenia speak SC IIRC. I'm from Zagorje so I can understand Slovenian slightly more than Croat who only knows stokavian dialect.

if you ask me, we have slightly more in common with Lithuania or Belgium than with Bosnia culturally, but that's just me.

Do they all speak the same language ?

Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Montenegro all speak the same (Serbo-Croatian)
Slovenia (Slovenian), Kosovo (Albanian) and Macedonia (Bulgarian) speak other languages

It's basically hindustani/urdu situation.

t. turkish rapebaby

>Ex-yus actually believe this

t.turkish baby

I believe so

Attached: lexical distance.jpg (841x601, 71K)

>there is not much if any genetic impact from Turkic people in South Slavs except for Bulgarians
???

Attached: IMG_1115.jpg (480x686, 47K)

sure, because it's Slovenian that shares word stock with Albanian, not Serbian, which is actually in contact with Albanian.

That meme makes no sense.

t.

Attached: C118900A-C0E3-4948-8384-92B48606ADF9.jpg (500x577, 88K)

Attached: 4S3D5F6G7H8J90KHJ.png (718x389, 261K)

moram da idem da jedem
a ti jedi govna turcine

If you want to nitpick the differences let me help you.

Tallest people: Bosnians, Montenegrins, South Croats.

Shortest people: Macedonians, Slovenes.

Darkest people: Bosnians (it's a meme they're blond slavs, they're crypt-turks), Montenegrins, South Croats, Serbs.

Whitest people: Macedonians, Slovenes, Croats. Macedonians are far whiter than North Serbs, Bosnian inhabitants and everyone from the Adriatic Coast.

/nitpick

In actual life, I would estimate at least 50% of all Yugos have light eyes (blue or green). The average Yugoslav will be much whiter than a Med like a Spaniard/Italian/Greek, and looks like a Central European. Yugoslavs are pretty "homogenous" in a generic-white passing sense, and the comparison to that is French people.

I swear I feel like I'm in Africa when I go to Serbia, Albania or Montenegro.

When I come back to Skopje Macedonia I see slavs with light eyes everywhere. It's such a drastic difference.

Macedonians=West Bulgarians=Shops. Serbs think we are a continuity of their Southern subhumans, but we have a huge genetic gap between them.

Attached: 321620-mediumite-pod-kontrola-na-sdsm-so-sekojdnevni-lagi.jpg (1536x1024, 234K)

I think Turkey relocated a fucktoon of Moors in one of these cunts 700 years ago

Based descedant of Alexander

a ti jedi govna rusi, ja znam ti voliš

ti si sigurno gasterbajtersko dete, ne znas ni recenicu da sastavis

Bosanski nije moj prvi jezik

hahahahahahahahahahah pa da li je ovo realno ljudi moji.

Pa ovo nema ni u Zanzibaru

that's not what it's showing. it's showing albanian as being closest to greek, romance and slavic in general. greek is not closest to dutch compared to other germanic languages specifically either.

Tf was wrong with my spelling?

odakle si
ja sam ovaj

America ali sad sam o bosni da vidim moj rođaci

pretpostavljam da si tamo rodjen

Jesi li ti rodjen u Srbiji?

da
rodjen i odrastao u Beogradu na Zvezdari

Vidimo se kasnije

No but all their languages are diferent so next time someone for any of those countries tells you they speak 10 languages you better believe them.

aj cao

croatians that didn't convert to islam are genetically the most distant people from turks, even more distant than germans
croatians out of three ethnicities have pretty much minimal admixture and if there's any it's in slavonia or northern bosnia