The regions that are painted blue are the only african countries that build a civilization on their own...

The regions that are painted blue are the only african countries that build a civilization on their own, the rest are just shitholes created by Europeans.

Attached: ed8db420-1604-41e3-b2da-9aa5a138d5a4.png (4800x4795, 1.21M)

Attached: Screenshot_325.jpg (270x270, 32K)

Based and chadpilled.

>let me tell you how the Zulu Empire wasn't a real civilization
>let me tell you how the Rwandan Empire wasn't a real civilization
>let me tell you how the Benin Empire is not a real civilization
>let me tell you how Somali City States weren't a real civilization

Then why the fuck are they so poor now? Especially Ethiopia wasn't even colonized but is dirt poor now.

I never heard anything about rwanda, I forgot about benin and the zulus were just spear throwing ogaa boogas.

Idk, but that's not the point I am trying to make here.

I'll keep posting to keep this thread relevant.

>morocco
>tunisia
>chad
>ghana
hmm??

no, the blue are those countries who created civilization with the assistance of arabs and islam, the other countries are those which did it with the assistance of europeans

Arabs were kicked out of Morocco after 40 years of Ummayad occupation, the rest of all that emerged from Morocco was all done by indigenous Moroccans (berbers) and no fucking Arab had a thing to say.

basado

>he thinks the Ghana Empire was anywhere near modern-day Ghana
Unless you're referring to the Ashanti and the Akan states?

also
>what is Ajuuraan
>what is Kilwa Kisiwani
>what is Zanzibar
>what is Ife (they literally independently developed glass)
>what are the Luba and Lunda Empires
>what is Tippu Tip's plantation
>what is Old Dongola
>what is the Kingdom of Kongo

wasn't ethiopia colonized by italy?

Where my ethiopian niggas at?!

in your country?

They just occupied it for a while. Think of it like how Japan and Germany were occupied for a while after ww2

not enough sadly its mainly somalians

communism

Aren't the Swahili cunts (esp. Zanzibar) at least semi-relevant? Or do you count Omanis as Euros?

Barely a thing in Africa.

The only countries that created civilization on their own are Egypt, Irak, Pakistan and China.
Algeria have more history than sub saharan africa combined.

indo civilization was dravidian so it was indian

7abasha are truly based

Care to share any genetic study on IVC?

I’ll give you a taste of the Old dongola

>implying all civilization didn’t start here

Attached: 5C1EF03C-9E6C-4A72-8AA6-5D235925830A.jpg (1200x800, 309K)

>Pakistan
Are they really proud of it in that case though?
The only thing I see Pakis talk about is about their influence during the Mughal times and their supposed support for the global Ummah. Remember someone trashing the Greco-Buddhist stuff as non-Pakistani, foreign and "kafir".

You forgot my nigga, Spain.

Attached: 46393354-contour-3d-de-l-espagne-texturé-avec-le-drapeau-espagnol.jpg (1300x1300, 81K)

>morocco
>civilization

where ?

Fixed version

Forgot to post

Attached: 20190713_202308.png (769x723, 87K)

Litterally all of those countries south of the Sahara with the exception of Ethiopia are made up meme countries with made up borders.

>let me tell you how the Kingdom of Kongos is not a real civilization

IIRC Ethiopia was just fine more or less until Italy followed by communism.

You don't really think the Kingdom of Benin was in Benin do you?
Are you referring to Whydah or Dahomey?

Also nice conveniently ignoring the entire Zanzibar coast and the Yoruba states.

Yes..

Attached: EachMaleKrill-small.gif (500x520, 332K)

>eSwatini
What in the fuck?

The Kingdom of Benin was in modern Benin State, Nigeria.

Its capital (Benin, Ubini) is modern day Benin City, Nigeria. Modern Benin was Dahomey before they stole the name.

This is similar to how the Ghana Empire was based in Koumbi Saleh, Mauritania, and its name was nicked by the Gold Coast.

>Benin State
*Edo State, I keep mixing up the names, point stands though.

The Benin Kingdom spoke the Edo language which continues to be the main language of the state. Delta State also speaks Edo dialects along with several Yoruba, Ijaw and Igbo dialects

What about Nigeria

Why are Norwegian posters so mean? Just because they're poor (thanks to Europeans and Americans) that doesn't mean they're worth any less. They have interesting and unique cultures and languages. I want to visit it some day..

>making the same thread twice on two separate boards
faggot

Who told you that...

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x215, 165K)

Also, they were very much a real civilization and developed countries, stop hating on Africa just Because of ignorance and lack in personal growth. we all know why you seethe at African civilization and believe there is such a thing as 'the superior race' - it's because you lack in personality, so you compensate in racial/national personality.

Actually many parts of SSA literally weren't civilized until the colonial period, because civilization is a very technical term with defined criterias (written langage, centralized society, organiazed/specilized labor class etc.)

Pic is overseas Africa

Attached: Simplified-plate-tectonic-setting-of-the-Arabian-Plate-with-major-tectonic-elements.png (850x789, 258K)

t. insecure kabyloid

Mexico and Peru too.

I wasn't being edgy, it's factual, and normal considering their isolation.

Kabyle and berbers in general are the main reason most of central and west africa was civilized in ancient and medieval era.

Okay, show source/proof, then!

Even the Dogon were more civilised than the Barbary Coast

Attached: 1543959489834.png (548x666, 361K)

How dare you, the barbary states were peak civilization, and made Europe their bitch for centuries.

just google "what's a civilization" "criteria to define a civilization".

>tfw i'm autistically obsessed over Nigeria

tell me what you know about nigeria

I'm autistically obsessed over every country and I'll defend all of them except southeast Asians, especially s*Ngapore

Touaregs >>>>>>>> z*Nati berbers

They eat akara

I know what the criteria is, show me proof that Africa didn't fit that Criteria.
At least most of it did.

No? We had a written langage, centralized state, specialized labor etc. since the numidian era 2300 years ago, even before France/Celts had a civilization.
That wasn't not the case of many parts of SSA until the 19-20th and contacts with European colonials.

black africa is better than nafristan

deleted it to avoid friction but we literally had that as well, civilian registries, old nubian and dynasties and we are a full-fledged sub-saharan nation

in term of history it's probably : zenata => sanhaja > masmuda
Tuaregs aren't

Sudan =/= Africa.
African region that had contacts with Eurasian population since thousand of years (MENA mostly) were civilized, most of west, central and east africa was, obviously.
And yeah no shit, you were directly connected to Egypt since like 6000 years.

I'm speaking about the rest of the continent.