Why do Americans idolize and worship pants shitters?

Why do Americans idolize and worship pants shitters?

Attached: trump shart.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

why do they shit their pants, is it the food?

>stainlet

Imagine the smell

why do germans

Attached: germany2.jpg (1024x834, 133K)

Because he is as dumb, vulgar and uneducated as they are. The Pope shits in the woods, but Amerimutts into their pants

>Because he is as dumb, vulgar and uneducated as they are.

What the FUCK is wrong with Americans?

Attached: usa stats.png (2406x1602, 1.2M)

Any person with a German passport will be called a German, t'was probably an American born in that news paper

Attached: 1563002676444.jpg (480x360, 57K)

Sick and tired of this sharting charade around here where everyone acts like a little leakage is so fucking shameful and only happens to Americans. Anyone who strains, be it working or athletics is gonna occasionally have some drip.

cope

>Anyone who strains, be it working or athletics is gonna occasionally have some drip.

COPE

That’s the guy who keeps emailing me that he wants to take me out to dinner. Will someone please tell him I’m not a gay?

Wait, don’t Germans shit on each other at a higher rate than anyone else?

>soupolos
Sounds Greek.

I wonder what your nipple tastes like

Based and redspilled

Hmm maybe, although Greek names are usually 'papadopolopolous' or something similar

Absolutely everything, Bavaryan. I am telling you: without us Jews leading them, they would be lost, LOST.

No, but it is unsurprising an uneducated barbarian, sorry, "American" would believe such conspiracy theories in-between flat earth and creationism.

I don't get it. I think it must be the diet of corn syrup and fat but most western nations are very unhealthy too. Why do only Americans from all classes and backgrounds keep shitting themselves? Truly a mystery.

>Bavaryan

Herro

Scat conspiracies notwithstanding, everyone but you takes shits

Also, how did you know it was me

Based on a based story

>Because he is as dumb, vulgar and uneducated as they are.
I hate this "I want him to be the leader because he seems like a guy I would have a beer with."
Fuck that, the leader should be some smart nerd, not a peasant.

I mean I’d have a beer with me. I’m kind of a smart aleck nerd. And I guess I’m pleasant. Vote me 2020 if you’ve got the 2020 vision too

>no one responds to 108353301

LMAO

MAGA GEOTUS LOTUS POTUS PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

>POTUS

More like POOTUS

Attached: 1514370072797.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

But u just did