When I was a kid I thought that all Latin Americans looked alike, but no

When I was a kid I thought that all Latin Americans looked alike, but no.

Mexicans have a singular physical. They are all overweight and often obese and sometimes very obese. They have eyes which are not quite round. Finally, when we see Mexicans, we know they are Mexicans because of their singular physicals.

Colombians and Venezuelans are darker Iberians.

Andean people also have a singular physicals that is easily recognizable. Their skin is red. They are also not very beautiful and have straight hair.

The Argentineans are not ironically white and look like Southern French, they could be easily confused with Iberians, Southern French and Italians.

Brazilians are negroes. There are also some whites, but they are niggerized with 10-20% of negroe blood.

Haitians are African Negroes. They are very ugly and stupid.

Cubans look like dark Iberians, they look a lot like Colombians and Venezuelans.

West Indians are negroes with lighter traits due to the fact they are not pure negroes, they have 10-20% of white blood.

Attached: 108730-050-B22D0AE4.jpg (1600x1600, 1.38M)

Okay.

Not true, a lot of us stay in shape to get European gf

Attached: 1558113881350.jpg (1077x606, 136K)

Retard

In what point of your life do you take a screenshot of that?

>Colombians and Venezuelans are darker Iberians.
lol , what do u smoke

I didn't take it dork, how new are you? somebody else used to spam this screencap and I just saved it, I wouldn't waste my time watchign cuckold videos, while I just can wait untill another turd posts and saves me time

Well both are pathetic and cringe

Soon you'll join us!

Attached: France-v-Luxembourg-FIFA-2018-World-Cup-Qualifiers.jpg (615x409, 70K)

>implying you don't have crap saved in your computer
Would be funny if somehow you were an Anime poster

Wrong.

All of them are brown and if brownentinians resemble meds it is because meds are brown too.

When i was a kid i thought that all Europeans were white with blonde hair and blue eyes

>Colombians and Venezuelans are darker Iberians.
>Argentineans are not ironically white
>Brazilians are negroes
lmfao

It's about time a white guy learn the differences after centuries of not knowing.

Dominicans are chads with no flaws and are superior to congolombians and haitians

Attached: Dominichad.jpg (1591x783, 195K)

based

Dominigays

What about us?

>argensimio
el chiste se cuenta solo.

Attached: Gays-Uruguay-Argentina.jpg (560x353, 63K)

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 49125784_p54_master1200.jpg (300x300, 73K)

Noooooooo!

That's a bit of a stretch but he's not totally wrong.

Cubans, Puerto Ricans and Colombians, in that order, have on average the largest Iberian DNA contribution in latin America.

Brazil, Argentina, chile and Uruguay have way more contribution from non-iberian European regions like Italy and eastern europe.

Still we don't totally look Iberian, but at least half the population in both Colombian or Venezuela could almost pass in canarias or Andalucía.

Key word: almost.

Shut the fuck up Colombian subhuman

Shut the hell up, piece of shit.

Keep talking, based human being.

>When i was a kid i thought that all Europeans were white with blonde hair and blue eyes

Lived there

70% of them are swarthy as fuck and look like mutts

And could pass as locals even in Northeast Brazil and Colombia easily

And you´re not french

Youre that subhuman obsessed with Brazil

>The Argentineans are not ironically white
Were
demographic transition and immigration from the neighbouring brown countries means we are going to look just like the andeans in 40 years
40 years AGO yeah we were 85% maybe more, now i would say its 55% and its probably going to go down all the way to 30% or less

Not all andeans are natives or cholos

Would brown people be allowed citizenship in old USA?
Would Spaniards or meds be classed as blacks or mulattos?

No, you won't

We are andean you fucking inbred shit.

I thought you were Haitians...