(Western) Pomerania / Pomorze Zachodnie / Pommern

What happens here?

Attached: Pomorze_Zachodnie_mapa.png (501x361, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@54.1901285,16.18825,3a,75y,281.2h,101.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_sFKoeafePQT1PAacUCIwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People in the northeast of germany are known to be fairly old and boring. As far as I know. Szczecin has some older german buildings though that didn't get destroyed after WW2.

any major cities on the German side?

Nothing too major.

Why doesn't the border follow the Oder?

beczuse szczecin is on the left bank of the river

Nothing. Dead on the west side, poking on the dead of the west in the east side.

It's where I live.

What is it like?

Boring. There's nothing here.

Let us colonize this place. I will bring my qtp sister to be bred by polish chads while I watch. I hope you too, will support this cause.

>Szczecin has some older german buildings though that didn't get destroyed after WW2.

yes but they're badly maintained

the city needs serious investments as it's a big forgotten

what is Rostock like? I heard it's the city with the purest Hochdeutsch in all of Germany so call-centres are located there

Why are there so many Germans here?

I thought everything was cheaper in Germany so why do they keep coming over here?
I saw three German couples with kids today at my local Lidl.

Stettin used to be Berlin's Hafenstadt not too long ago. Maybe they were just visiting an old house of their grandparents

Even the East is getting Blacked more and more, so obviously they go there to be spared the autism.

This is where I'm from. Very "slow" region, nothing ever happens. A lot of Norwegian investments where I live. German old turists, almost no industry at all.

Szczecin is the only big Polish city I've never been to. It feels like it's on the other side of the world.

sounds good. how expensive is the region?

>I thought everything was cheaper in Germany
other way around buddy, atleast for us germans. I know someone who goes to shop in poland instead of germany.

they dont mind lower quality of food?
I get that rents are astronomical in Germany but you seem to have cheapest and best quality of food in eu

>lower quality of food
what is this meme

Slovak media just parrot this Czech propaganda about bad Polish meat.

>I get that rents are astronomical in Germany

what, Germany has the lowest rents in western Europe and east Germany has lower rents than western Poland

the western imports second grade versions here.
to be far the polish stuff I ate abroad was better than slovak made stuff

why are they protesting for state to take over then?

>Polish chads
KeK

because they're extremely spoiled, they think that if they pay 20% of their monthly wage for rent it's already too high, while they don't realize most of people in Europe pay 50% and more

>Polish chads
AKA me
>inb4 butthurt polack incel rage

>meme
how does it feel to be a retarded
>gerber
>dr oetker pizza
and many more

He was talking about me, Tomek.

Similar to other regions in Poland. We do not have such great divides between regions maybe except for Warsaw and two maybe three other bigger cities.

here is google street view from my city. pretyt boring, a lot of green areas, close to the baltic sea, windy, rainy, pretty cool during the summer but nothing super special.

google.com/maps/@54.1901285,16.18825,3a,75y,281.2h,101.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_sFKoeafePQT1PAacUCIwg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Historical slav land

>Rostock
>Same name as name of Moscow region
>Literally pure slavic word which all slav understand
>Historically slavic land

>purest german language

Forgive us Perun, we lose all