Do you ever feel sad in your country's culture?

Attached: 1563041045530.png (564x653, 30K)

Yeah. The plague that is consumerism is responsible for much of the misery in my culture

>he feels sad in the 1st world

Attached: 1561497731608.jpg (320x206, 13K)

i feel sad all the time

i hate my country's culture i wish i was western

I thought Lithuania was Nordic

>your country
No such thing
>culture
No such thing

Attached: smirk_knife.png (645x773, 42K)

Attached: wojak angry cut off ear.png (729x658, 29K)

yes, fuck you yurop for bringing the globohomo

i like to believe that sometimes but we both know that shithuania is part of e*stern "europe"

Yes, people are too sexually promiscuous and it makes me feel bad for being pathetic virgin.

Lithuania will only get better in the future

I'm a virgin too
Why are you a virgin?

we will never be western though. We will always be lumped together with sl*vs

what culture?
America is one big shopping mall
we are citizens in name only. Bongs are subjects to the crown, we are subjects to big corps
we are wholly reliant on monopolies who fool us into thinking we have choices but really don’t
Young men are turning into girls, and girls are turning into sexual husks — relationships have turned into economic transactions rather than bonds of love
Our royalty are reality stars and we are a safe haven for any Hollywood or internet star that doesn’t want to be taxed 95% for their earnings, so we attract every degenerate from here to Timbuktu
We give corporations tax breaks and treat them like how we should be treating our actual citizens merely because there’s an illusion that they create jobs, when in actuality, they break jobs apart and hire low skill/low wage workers to handle tasks that could’ve been handled by one person
we reward people for simply existing, for being born a certain way and achieving menial goals that your average run of the mill retard could achieve 40 years ago

We have a million watered down cultures that somehow have survived for this long, but not for much longer.
I will not be sad to see it go.

this
how much of a fucking failure am I that I can't get a slice of pussy at the easiest time in all of human history to get it?

this. this is why you see people born here clinging so hard to their ancestry or dying to figure out what their DNA says, because people all woke up and realized american "culture" is soulless money chasing by any means

i wish i were American. Much better than being a shithuanian

no, because i don't care about mexico

Be glad that you have a real culture with history - no matter how shit it is. We have no real ancestral connection here on N*rth America

Yeah, it's completely taken over by cheap globalist consumerism, quick sexual trills and the easy/lazy way of life.

This has spread everywhere now, it is dominant in Britain, and it is partly America's fault.