I laugh hysterically everytime time I see a muttst*za hispan*c in a relationship with a black male

I laugh hysterically everytime time I see a muttst*za hispan*c in a relationship with a black male

Attached: 02.jpg (1400x933, 214K)

why?

Because I hate mestizo*ds and seeing their women getting blacked makes me laugh with joy

who do you hates the more then? blacks or hispanics?

What's wrong with her tooth?

It's a dental tatoo or some shit like that

Hispan*cs because they are dusgusting creatura mutts who ruin my land (mesoamerica)

are you a native American?

a whole 256th

Yeah, im a nahua

Attached: prince-awrds.jpg (940x705, 157K)

he's a larper. he's posted his skin before and he's white

My skin is ligh brown like the natives on the right

Attached: 1562786154654.jpg (1028x681, 821K)

what a pathetic thread

Attached: 1559532155498.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Invadors deserve to become triracial mongrelized creaturas

Thats how the hottest goddesses on Earth are created : Dominicans

Why are brown latinas so QT but the males are disgusting?

Attached: 14872359252.jpg (628x418, 65K)

Proofs or fake and gay

>Not realizing BLACKED posting is only funny when it's done against whites
In all fields

Attached: 1561003018021.png (1000x1000, 330K)

Im not black

imagine being native american hahaha can't be me

latinas like the BBC there in LOS? i've seen alot of them with moroccanos

>i've seen alot of them with moroccanos
no you haven't lmao
fucking muslims rats is a white whore thing

They prefer black thugs

Attached: 1748285235.png (620x1197, 774K)

no, latinas hate blacks. the only BBC they like is Big Brazilian Cock

They settle with non blacks after they have ridden the black cock caroussel

Now this is COPING

it won't be long before you are LYNCHED and HANGED again
history repeats itself

LOL, I love this cuck fantasy. Sorry, reality is not like this, turds (blacks) are disgusting and they will always be

this, it's the same here in brazil. all the white whores coming to baile da gaiola and riding the muffuging black 9 inch dicks until they get old and undesirarble (the wall) so they find a white pardo to marry and leech off

And here comes the imbecile turdlover, to defend his pets, with obvious made up fantasy. God, you people are so predictable and pathetic, your fantasy is NOT reality, grow a brain, subhumans

Mexican girls in California sleep with black men more then any other race. Literally of it’s a chi girl who grew up in the hood there is. A 90 percent chance she is with a black man

the world is not your shithole light pardo suburban south neighbourhood, incel. the reality is that us blacks be dominating the world culture, and in brazil we're specially proeminent. we be fucking your wife, mother, sister, gf, and friends. we be singing in your radio, in your parties, in your speakers. we are everywhere. your women come to our bailes to have sex and then say to you "not today honey, i'm on my period!", when in fact, her "period" is the 9 inch muffuging black snake she took the night before, leaving her sore for a week.
you can cry "n-not t-true!, l-look at this outdated study" but the reality is, the world is changing

I live in Los Angeles and it's very rare to see Mexicans hangout with black people or stay around when black people show. up.

Attached: 1982525.png (622x633, 339K)

Attached: 1923852952.png (1339x1185, 1.67M)

Those are africans not blacks

LOL, get triggered faggot. I'm not reading your pathetic spergout.
Turdlovers, always an embarrassment

True, mestizas love n*gger dick

Attached: 1482523636.png (627x415, 390K)

Only Puerto Ricans do this, everything else is blatant fake news being spread by shitposters

New world Blacks and africans arent the same, new world blacks are stonger and more masculine

Yes Puerto Rican’s do it more then Mexicans for sure. But ghetto Mexican girls go black all the Time

cope harder mestizo cuck

>Puerto Ricans
they are almost black anyway. And dominicans must do this too, right?

if they are so desired? why do they rape so much

Attached: 1540738422040.png (800x700, 138K)

Puerto Rican negroid admixture is usually low enough to be merely considered triracial. Dominican mulattos are basically black tho

Puerto Ricans aren't mostly black. That's a meme. The average is like Luis fonsi or bad bunny