Are there poor people in Israel ?

Are there poor people in Israel ?

Attached: isr.jpg (188x268, 9K)

palestinians

Yeah 1.8-2 million people are considered poor in Israel.
And by people I mean Israeli citizens.
Not necessarily lots are doing fine and some are well off due to luck with business or because they're educated.

Poverty rates compared to OECD 2012-2015
Denmark
Czech republic
Netherlands
Norway
France
Ireland
Germany
Switzerland
Uk
OECD
Canada
Portugal
Italy
Greece
Spain
Japan
US
Turkey
Israel

Attached: 1.4666623.2564758433.png (800x852, 21K)

>Are there poor people in Israel ?
we call them muslims

The Palestinians BVLLS that are oppressed by the false state of "Isr*el" are.

Considering Bedouin have lower rate of poverty on average compared to Jews that's not really true.
Most poor people are Jews not Muslims.
Cuck there's going to be another shooting and I hope you'll be a victim of it

"Poor" because the average salary in Israel is like $2000 and then their poors get $1500 lmao

>educated
>palestinian
I assume you mean affirmative action gibs degrees. We do that with our nogs too cause they're stupid

t. Cuck jew who's wife worships big Palestinian cock

Nah some were going to university before giving gibs was trendy.
With the obesity rates among women in the west Bank I wouldn't be surprised if they are considering going for Jews.
>Big
Don't make me laugh
Actually more like 2700-2900

I lived in Israel for a bit over 3 years.
There are poor people in Israel, and lots of them.
The Ashkenazi are richer than the Sephardi.
The Jews are richer than the Muslims.
Non-religious are richer than the religious.
Certain cities are poorer than others, and the wealth gap is fairly large. The ultra-Orthodox pumping out babies in Jerusalem and the Arabs rioting in Jenin aren't going to compete with the dude in Netanya working at Intel with a PhD in electric engineering.

I heard that arab Christians in Isreal out perform everyone else

The orthodox pumping out babies is getting special welfare paid by the taxes of the guy in netanya and without it they'd be forced to work to survive.

Why the rest of society can't get together and crush Shas and UTJ at the polls and pass laws that fucks over the Haredim seems incredible, but then I remember Israelis have become right-wing security obsessives and can't allow what would be a centrist government come into power.

Because the bibi makes a government with like 61-63 members usually and that means shas and Haredim can do whatever they want because he refuses to work with the rest and needs them.
You can see now one party refused to go along with him and we're going to reelections...

Wait... isn't that like a fifth of your population?

Damn, more Palestinians should be removed for them

Frankly I wish we could just push those penguins to the sea or something, but I'm too detached from society to give the matter more than a passing thought.

Yes.
Poverty is 18-20% depending on the year.
Implying it's only the penguins at fault.
Penguins + military budget + low taxes for tech companies and many other factors together become a burden on the population

True, true. But we should start somewhere.

What are "Penguins"?

orthodox? they wear black

This. They dress in black and white.

How the fuck can they be poor when the US is literally shoveling money every year into that country?