I will never forget them for what they did to my people

I will never forget them for what they did to my people

Attached: índice.png (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140428191316/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/castas.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spain did nothing wrong.

Kys muttstizo, mutts like you have done more harm to mexico than anyone else

atchoo!

>my people
I bet you're mixed, you're the product of both sides

accept it yet creature

They created meximongrels, I dont think that wasnt good
Hes part conquistador

What about what your people did to your people?

Attached: Human-Sacrifice.jpg (686x600, 108K)

At least you guys don't have to worry about the indigenous peoples crying out for reparations. We gave our feathers mercy and they're still crying about it. Give an inch....

Hes a mutt, those arent his people

they rape, genocided and destroyed my culture, they are literally nigger tier barbaric beasts
yeah but at least we didn't rape and murder everything like the spanish did

>we
What type of indio are you?

shut the fuck up CHI

Built cities
Built universities
Built roads

Despicable

Do you think mexico doesnt have natives?

C'mon it wasn't that bad, we didn't slave you or exterminate you like the native americans were, we just wanted you guys to praise Jesus.

yeah, and genocide a whole race in the process
shut up white devil

Not as many as we do, that's for sure! With the Spanish "assimilating" the natives by murdering the men and raping the women, I think after a couple hundred years there wouldn't be any foothold to step on for asking for reparations in Mexico.

Attached: 1489556866520.jpg (324x278, 27K)

You are not a conquistador, you are just a descendant of peasants who stayed in spain

>and genocide a whole race in the process
but wasn't it worth it?

Yes, I was just playing along.

no, look at the state of my country, they brough pain and misery to us

>thread about spics
>20 posts
>8 american flags
__ ________ ______?

Mestizos are rootless globalist mutts who want to invade your nation, you are stupid for prefering them over natives

You're literally part Spanish lol

And now you rape, genocide and destroy America's culture, you are literally nigger tier barbaric beasts

@108360809 you are mestizo mongrel huh?

>Americas culture
Your delusional

>they

You have probably more genes of the early conquistadors than any inhabitants of Spain.

>@108360809 you are mestizo mongrel huh?
>@108360809
>@

you are not on twitch summerfag

Kys mestiz*id spic, your kind ruin everything.
You ruined mexico and now you want to ruin america

God I hate injuns so much

Mutt rapebaby

I'll watch out for my Midwestern kin.
You don't like that? Well then get the fuck out of my country

hes doing that to not give him any (you)s you stupid mulatto

we are even then
yeah, probably but its like being proud of being a rape product, i feel more connected to my indegenous side because we share the same culture, traditions and race

noice m8

Attached: 1537287848115.png (240x220, 23K)

I was the summerfag, finally...

>we
>they
>coming from a mutt

Attached: 1489792167602.png (469x474, 314K)

The Spanish civilized you. Would you rather live in Chiapas or Baja? That's the difference between being 0% white and being 30% white. Also it wasn't genicude, it was fair conquest, and montezuma even called the Spanish gods lol

You should only have one child of your own, mestizos need to become a minority in mexico

At least the Mestizos are the ones getting on the roofs and pouring concrete, and making Castizos out of your white women, Or your men making Castizos out of Mestizo women. You WASPS are having a Balkan scenario play out in America. I think the blending of Mexico/Americans would stop the SE from beoming more of a Niggerland than it already is.

Attached: 1502568467952.jpg (321x322, 11K)

>i feel more connected to my indegenous side because we share the same culture, traditions and race

What do you mean retard? you speak Spanish, you are Christians, everything about Mexico is European except for the skin color.

You're literally larping as an Indian even tho you're the descendants of the people who genocided almost all of them.

was meant for

I am chicano

we were already civilized you dumb faggot

Do you expect enough coherence from a larper?

very based, make them pay

Castizo mutts arent better than pure white people, kys rootless mongrel.

Hes a mestizo mongrel who hates his amerindian side

I am learning nahuatl

Attached: 1519231325964.jpg (470x291, 38K)

I hope white people realize that mestizos are their enemies and not amerindians.
Ameriamdians are anti globalist and usually dont racemix, mestizos on the other hand are materialistic globalists who lust after white women.
See

You you rather be the indian + spanish Mestizo that you are or a Spanish + African monkey mullato like Dominicans and Colombians?

god i hate chicanos

cringe

we never needed Western civllization though

I’m a Tunisian and I LOVE SPAIN and I WILL DEFEND THEM.

Spain built civilization and brought the enlightenment to Mexico.

You are my people now, stop complaining Sanchez

fuck you motherfucker, we were more civilized than you, when you were shitting in a bucked and throw it on the roads, we already had a complex sewer system, we had our own writing system and shit, and all that bullshit about ''muh human sacrifices and cannibalism'' is pure exagerated propaganda to antagonize us

Lol cringe

Lol, Castizo here. I do agree a majority of mestizos have drunk from the same well the niggers have. All they listen to is the same nigger rap, and speak with the same nigger inflections. The traditionalist mestizos are what we need to increase( even though there steadily dwindling). Otherwise America will become Argentina mk.2.

Attached: 1496353634129.jpg (600x596, 94K)

>fuck you motherfucker, we were more civilized than you, when you were shitting in a bucked and throw it on the roads, we already had a complex sewer system, we had our own writing system and shit, and all that bullshit about ''muh human sacrifices and cannibalism'' is pure exagerated propaganda to antagonize us

Attached: 155216097481.jpg (1078x1197, 182K)

We are descendants of the people that stayed in Spain, you idiot.
The people that did the conquering are YOUR ancestors, mine were farmers.

Mestizo just means mixed, it applies to you too

How dare Asspaniards to breathe near people with weak immune systems.

Shame on you Asspaniards!

Attached: 1562857328703.png (760x792, 59K)

>.t Mestizo

Attached: 1502589308475.jpg (500x436, 39K)

>Mestizo means Mixed
>Doesn't know la casta
Read a book nigger. Castizos are quadroons. Mestizos are half indian, half european.

t. self hating spics, embrace your true roots you dumb faggots

>Spic
There's plenty of Spanish speaking countries other than mexico you fucking wetback.

Attached: 1515696233937.gif (234x159, 315K)

Holy shit dude i will never forget what they did to my people man, when they give us falklands they should give us gibraltar too just for make us wait so much aaaaa boooo hooooo

Attached: UK-flag-Union-Jack-featured.jpg (1200x801, 43K)

The mestizo descendants of conquistadors are the ones who ruin mexico the most, stop blaming spaniards who stayed in spain

conquistadors = spanish

The caste system is dead, anyone who is mixed is a mestizo.

#NotMyRoots
I'm novohispanic and my roots are mixed race. Get fucked indigenist sjw faggot.

what can I do to clean my blood from the white evilness?

They should have conquered you more then they did and maybe your country would be a decent place

>The caste system is dead
Yeah, tell that to Central/south America. They seem to have missed the memo.

Attached: 1490530145485.gif (404x416, 204K)

Reaching that conclusion requires an IQ that a lot of people don't seem to have.

Imagine being an innocent 13yo qt aztec girl and this fat asspaniard wants to rape you

Attached: dayoscriptcomunistactmteodiofeoql.jpg (1200x1600, 258K)

Wrong

Castizo = 1 native great grand mami
Mestizo = anything over 1 great grand parent

13%+ indio = Mestizo Mexcrement

But not all spaniards were conquistadors
Help raise the amerindian population
Being an idigenist doesnt make you an sjw, also did you know that mexico had an idigenist fascist party? (gold shirts /camisas doradas)

Gosh that would be so hot

Attached: 65158176_373724849998854_5061420807876836780_n.jpg (475x475, 102K)

>Imagine being an innocent 13yo qt aztec girl and this fat asspaniard wants to rape you

Attached: 123.png (644x800, 15K)

if I discover Im more than 15% white then I will not have kids and leave all my properties to browner people than me.

>moving the goalposts
Cute.
web.archive.org/web/20140428191316/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/castas.htm
"In Latin America, Castizo is used to describe individuals with an admixture of around 75% European and 25% Native American or with a more European-esque appearance than a Mestizo person."
Or should we go by the one drop rule and call every offspring out of a European/Indian a rapebaby?

Its okay to have kids as long as you make sure amerindians have more than you

Cuck

>Or should we go by the one drop rule and call every offspring out of a European/Indian a rapebaby?
Yes

Mongrel lover

Eh you, panchita arrow shooter, wanna suck my spanish chorizo? jolines!

Attached: 182f.jpg (360x240, 21K)

if Im partly white then there is evilness inside me.

Mongrel itself

Not an argument

Are South Americans proud of their Portuguese/Spanish heritage the same way as people from the USA are of their European heritage?

If you care about the amerindian people you arent evil and you deserve to have children.

They are proud of being mutts

yes, here most people have italian heritage.
somehow they think that they are italians and belong to europe.

Don't worry friend, we shall reconquer Spain once again and make them pay

Kys

>Eh you, panchita arrow shooter, wanna suck my spanish chorizo? jolines!

Attached: 23.gif (800x371, 193K)