Are you hated? I am Chinese, the most hated ethnicity in the world

Are you hated? I am Chinese, the most hated ethnicity in the world

Attached: 6DFBC5D6-116D-452F-AE8F-F411F096D1B7.jpg (700x508, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0MCX6FXrms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m pretty sure Indians are. Most people like Chinese people, even if they see China as a threat.

nothing is more hated than gypsies.

Na germans or anglos are the most hated in the world. The asians don't even come close

this and second place is turks

MOOOM!!! THERE IS AN INSECT IN MY ROOM!!!!

>the most hated ethnicity in the world
are you a Jewish-Chinese?

gypsies and arabs are hated 10x more

You're the third most hated ethnicity in the world after Jews and Arabs. Honestly, I can't figure our who of you is worse: semitoids or chinkoids, whose culture is more disgusting and barbaric.

I belong to the most persecuted group in the world, Swedes. People want us dead because we control the media, social media, the banks and have invented everything.

Attached: Obey.png (1400x983, 1.92M)

arabs and turks are among the least hated
blacks, asians, indians and hispanics are all hated more

Success breeds jealousy. Soon you will rule the world.

why do you post this everyday? do you have autism?

Wtf everybody loves indians, they just get memed for being smelly
Just chinese

You would understand if you were the most hated ethnicity

I am Mexican. We're more hated than you.

Weird. Chinese immigrants are probably the most loved immigrants in Brazil.

do you ever feel shame?

Hi

Where do you live?

Chinese isn't a bad race it's more your culture which is hated

I think we're some of the most liked. Most people think of Pelé, Carnaval and poverty when they think about Brazil so that's a plus, we never exploited or destroyed any country, we keep good foreign relations and we're the most immigrant-friendly country on Earth, and that seems to be reciprocal.

You can pretty much go anywhere in the world as a Brazilian and you're good. I think Americans and Western Europeans are the most hated, especially Americans.

I'm ethnic Chinese but I don't hate myself for that. I hate myself for my citizenship, and my s*Ngaporean passport.

I will stop hating myself once I get another country's citizenship. It is my impetus to achieve something in life.

Attached: 1518030801870.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>Are you hated?
No.
I am half Armenian.
We are a beloved and admired ethnicity.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.8M)

Maryland

What's bad about their culture?

Why do you hate Singapore?

cultureless bug people with the cultural output of a small island nation under an authoritarian state.

>mandatory conscription for 2 years in a steaming tropical country
>because Singapore is a military-industrial complex, you never actually retire from mandatory service until the age of 40+ and can be called back for up to 40 days of in-camp training annually
>no civil rights for minorities, gay sex is still illegal
>no nature worth seeing (and that isn't in a steaming tropical shithole) that you don't have to buy a plane ticket and bring along your passport for
>Singaporeans work the longest hours in any developed country on average, under a toxic Asian work culture, and for pay that's lower than minimum wage in many countries
>pay is low because there isn't any minimum wage; trade unions are mostly outlawed and the only union most people can name is in itself a corporation (what the fuck?)
>annual leave at 7-14 days per annum, with a legally mandated minimum of 7 days (Western European countries mandate usually at least 24)
>most people can't speak English nor Chinese properly and it's embarrassing
>all big-ticket purchases are extremely expensive
>cars need an ownership license (distinct from a driving license) that can cost more than the physical car itself
>3-room apartments normally cost six digits, and you only nominally "buy" them from the government for 99 years at a time
>everyone lives with their parents forever, whether for this reason or not
>no culture of financial independence or social welfare whatsoever

There's no future for me in this country. I'm not going to squander my youth away here in a tiny concrete city-state with no work-life balance and no nature to speak of. I'll leave in September and hopefully I never have to look back.

I literally buy groceries from chinese people everyday and they are cool

Come to São Paulo, we worship Chinese people (and Asians in general) like no other. You can also get really good jobs in the tech/engineering sales industry if you can speak Mandarin/Cantonese.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0MCX6FXrms

I don't think they have a small cultural output. Their media is just geared towards Chinese public an no one else unlike the West's

I hope you're not coming here. We are full.

only America, India and some asian countries hate you. The rest doesn't really care

I might end up in the US if I get into a good grad school across the pond. But Britain for now.

I'm aiming for Stanford grad school, most likely a pipe dream but Singaporeans from my uni on my degree course have done it.

Attached: 1542717623132.png (413x396, 223K)

nah, you're a close second to latinos, but you're up there

Mainlanders don't even give a fuck about it and that's the problem. Another problem is you don't criticise them being like that, and keep saying how great China and CCP are or you won't stop those nationalistic diaspora assholes screaming like that. Simply put, you lack critical thinking.

Filth, low hygiene, lack of respect, sexism, rampant animal abuse, its practically everything but culture its just awful

Not at all, we're talking about average people, not Jow Forumsternet incels. Latinos are among the most liked, Americans are by far the most hated everywhere you go. You're always making it to the headlines of "American tourist attacked" in literally every corner of the planet.

you just described the whole world outside of NA and europe

Most people apparently

I can’t control other people’s behavior.

Kys chinko*d

Chinese people are the most racist people I ever met. They also glorify China while trashing the US. Like why are you just complaining about living in the US while doing nothing.?

>Are you hated?
Well, what does Jow Forums think of kurds?

Attached: 1562685987153.jpg (1280x902, 378K)

Certainly

>They also glorify China while trashing the US.
as opposed to all the people not trashing america

>rampant animal abuse
Only one I'd agree with

That's Jews

I meant the ABCs.

Pls censor that word (k*rd) this is a blue board

Personally I think you're very based, but most here don't even know you exist, but the few that do are either on the far left or the far right, and they both love Kurds.

You don't even show how you Chinese should be to people or other Chinese and won't, and yet want to stick to being a member of the ethnic group. Your standard is inconsistent. Reminder people don't confuse the Chinese with Taiwanese/Hongkongers. Many of you however try to separate them from "pure" Chinese or something stupid like that, and treat them like "traitors", and the fucking shitty narrative has become one of the main ideologies among Chinese Americans and you won't criticise it either.

just pretend you are japanese or something lmao its not like we can tell you apart

Attached: file.png (500x770, 287K)

I think I am pretty polite and I don’t support the CCP. I honestly don’t know many Chinese-Americans who think like how you described them.
I am not choosing to identify as “Chinese.” It’s an ethnicity, you don’t get to choose. It’s how you’re born

>3-room apartments normally cost six digits, and you only nominally "buy" them from the government for 99 years at a time
What the fuck is this communistic bullshit?

Yes everyone hate me, I dont belong anywhere. I feel like I should not be alive

It's life in Singapore. Everyone except the ultra-rich lives in high-rise. Buying land for residential purposes is nigh impossible as an individual.

Attached: D8CRtMS_d.png (374x374, 191K)

>Samir34

Attached: >Samir34.png (686x1434, 1.05M)

>Are you hated?
I am a white male anglo on Jow Forums, what do you think?

Welcome to Britain. The Chinese grocery store is just down the road and around the corner.

England has something similar - it is called "leasehold". Here it would nominally be from a private landowner, but between these ancient scummy landowners and the government that empowers them, what is really the difference.

I read about James Dyson buying Singapore's most expensive apartment recently and even that was just a 99 year leasehold.

I like the idea of high IQ city states like Singapore and Hong Kong in theory, but the human rights abuses would be a deal breaker for me.

I'm saying you need to criticise those nationalistic assholes. Their voice is pretty loud and modern identity politics enables such ethnic "solidarity". Even if its fucking fake and a mere consensus of a vocal minority group, media pushes such an easy slogan. I actually rarely see Chinese diaspora criticising such trends. If you do like that and have a strong belief/standard, people will start to see you like Taiwanese/Hongkongers.

You seem to be pretty delusional and projecting on that user.

you're not an ethnicity nor a human, just a basic insectoid.

If you're mainland Chinese, then yeah, but if you're Chinese from another area, then no, you aren't.

yes my parents came from the mainland
ok i get what you are saying
that was very hurtful user :(

There some that go to 1000 in certain locations.

Do most people not already know the difference between Chinese nationals and actual immigrants? 2nd-gen Chinese immigrants are meek enough as they are so this will probably not help

why would I?

>but if you're Chinese from another area, then no, you aren't
topkek, they're the same. I've never met anyone that are so sneaky than these insects and the toxic diaspora of them. the only good trait about them are copying anything that visible to their eyes but they can't copy the soul and comprehend it's meaning behind it. whenever I interacted with one, the evil small eyes looks soulless and it's like I'm talking to an automation that looks human with only one sole objective: money, profit, whatever you call it. Even when they're given to spend their paid holiday without work, they are always working.

Uhh...China has a huge gender disparity and female feticide issue...And everything else he said too.

Most hated are Gypsies or Arabs. Stop with your victim complex Zhang.

Female fetucide is exaggerated. Chiba has a fuckton of girls who pop up out of nowhere who get registered onto the system.

Nah, China imo has a very interesting and rich culture. Learning mandarin now

Dude Id love to move to Singapore but not being ethnic chinese or malay id never get perm residence

Dude were not full at all. If fucking China can fit 1.2 Billion people with the same landmass as the US we can fit more people here

>said by slav.

Asians are more hated than Arabs

>tfw born half seasian but look white
Fact: Pinoys are the most POWERFUL race in the world.

Attached: czesnilsa.jpg (616x595, 45K)

Where? I always read a lot of complaints in the Internet about Arabs and Muslims. Almost never about Asian immigrants.

Literally spend any time on this board and see the dozens of anti-Asian posts made everyday? On the other hand if anyone says anything bad about Arabs you get dozens of people defending whatever they do and this happens everywhere even outside of Jow Forums.

That would be the american race

It's because Arabs are defended by virtue signalling leftists. Average people are more friendly towards Asian than Islamic immigrants. Also Asians are hated on this board but mostly because majority of Asian posters are Brazilian-tier retards.

>It's because Arabs are defended by virtue signalling leftists
Of which there are millions upon millions and Asians are the lowest minority in their token pole of priorities. If anything they even attack Asians.
>Average people are more friendly towards Asian than Islamic immigrants.
I've seen more videos of Europeans attacking and being racists to Asians than to Muslims
>majority of Asian posters are Brazilian-tier retards.
What does that even mean?