I wish we had cool neighbor cunts and not just shitholes like France and Poland

I wish we had cool neighbor cunts and not just shitholes like France and Poland

Attached: 1563033892563.jpg (249x247, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/Kolumne-Geburtenschwund/!5114887/
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/28/formal-arrest-of-die-welt-journalist-deniz-yucel-in-turkey-condemned-german
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love germany

I wish our border was even bigger

Bro...
I'm cool...

nigga you have switzerland and austria
we have sweden, norway and r*Ssia

Russia and norway are bro tier

However Sw*den....

Kill yourself already you pathetic femoid.

we have no intentions of acting "cool" to you krautmeister

give more cars

Attached: Bandits_basterdss.jpg (185x132, 5K)

Have sex

Nigger, we have fucking Ukraine and Hungary.
Shut up and eat some wrust and listen to Can.

Dilate

You want mexico?

I'm not a tranny, also you are not cute

You are the shithole though. France has history and tradition, so does Poland. What history do you have? A brand as as a country that first implemented slaughter of people on an industrial scale. Not that others couldn't/wouldn't do the same (the Turks were very close), but you became the first.

Poles are super cool you low iq piece of garbage

yes, but hungary is based and so are serbia and bulgaria so we really have nothing to complain about

>shitholes
>Poland

Not nice Turk..now you no get the cake

Attached: me.jpg (685x516, 52K)

Then make france german ~

You have canadians. They are like Aussies with snow.

we actually have cool neihgbors.

Uruguayans are just like us.

Brazilians are really funny people, you always get a good time there.

Paraguayans are quite and give us very cheap drugs.

Bolivians have their crazy native american culture which is very interesting to see.

and Chileans are the only functional country in all latin america.

it really easy to get along with them. im turbo autistic but every time i met another south american i become friend with them in very little time, and had a lot of fun.

Wtf why is LATAM so cool ?
You all love each other

What the fuck did we do to you?

on a second thought, ukraine is based too, so I guess we are pretty well off

wish we bordered the holland

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7--internet-meme.jpg (236x253, 11K)

I don't know, man. Czechia, Austria, Switzerland, France and BeNeLux are pretty cool neighbors. Could be worse.

we all share the same problems.

No you are stuck here with us for all eternity. How does it feel?

Same, we need to split Northern Germany

very rude Bruder

I wish we lived next to Canada instead of the US

sorry norgebro that’s not what I meant
you’re cool
sweden is alright
r*Ssia is a fucking nightmare

I'd rather be part of the Netherlands or Denmark than live in the same country as B*varians.

I wish I lived in Latam instead of france.
I dont think first world like fit me well, even if may sound retarded or rude

save some money and move here for a month or so. people will like you just because you are french.

in a perfect world

Attached: b53903d6-0934-47c4-9941-ecb1e6491299.png (1401x1198, 428K)

Yeah we bavarians should simply leave this shithole alltogether and become like Switzerland so you niggerloving subhumans can fuck each other in the asses like the degenerates you are. Good luck carrying Berlin

>They are like Aussies with snow.
not at all. they're like americans with even less sense of humor

Didn't know they were this autistic but reading this bullshit did convince me. You have my condolences bro at least you get cheap access to mexican food

We have Fr*nce, Sw*tzerland, A*stria and Sl*venia

same here. I wish we had cool neighbour instead of th**l&nd, *nd*nes*a (j*v*nese), fl*pland, s*ng*pur

Well at least your country looks ultra comfy borderwise. Is there any rivalry between the western and the eastern part of Malaysia?

The Canadian does have a point though.

You are literally here all day buying cheap gasoline and booze. Half of Finnish gdp is russian tourists who buy literally everything as long as it branded as "European"

Bullshit. Germany may be a shithole like the rest of the EU but it has history

cheap gasoline and booze is all r*Ssia is good for

I’ve never heard of people going to Russia for alcohol and booze after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Then again, I live in Western Finland. But, isn’t it really hard to get to Russia? You need a visa and all.

>What is Brunei?

>any rivalry between the western and the eastern part of Malaysia?
of course, usually in parts of basic infrastructure development. Most of our eastern earnings (read:oil, timber and palm oil that contribute the main income of this country) are siphoned into the capital for their lavish lifestyle in the west part. although for the most of the time, we're made into being known as the "jungle part of Malaysia" despite being the place that has more high proficiency in English because of our past (with a family of self proclaim king compared to the west part with a direct intervention from East India Co). and so have more connection to the outsiders more than the west part, the intellectual ones usually ends up somewhere in UK or Australia because they're underappreciated here. Actually even the northern part of Malaysia that borders Thailand has some dissatisfaction towards the capital to the south despite most of them are quite well outside the country (mostly a full fledged contributors in the first world, hiding behind the singaporean passport because first worlder are well aware about singapore compared to malaysia)

Well, I was born here so I have literally no idea how hard is it to get here

Brunei are cool. The rest that I've mentioned are the shitholes

We have f*nland count yourself lucky

Whats your beef with Indon and Thail& though?

>I wish we had cool neighbor cunts and not just shitholes like France and Poland
>Implying Germany is not a shithole

Would you recommend an foreigner to move to Malaysia if he is from europe? I was always fascinated about the culture and the nature of Malaysia.

>What history do you have?
A history that goes back millennia, what history do you have you fucking leaf?

You say that because you hate your country and want to live in canada

I wish I had normal, mentally stable neighbours and not wackos like Germany, Russia and Ukraine

Can you stop coming over the border and stealing my bikes?

I wish Poland and France were neighbours if you catch my drift

Stealing from a g*rm is not theft

Ind*s are obsessed with achievements comparison and shiet, while thai& are a bit complicated, mostly because of the South Thai crisis and of course, the degenerate culture part that they're bringing here in the cities by becoming masseurs aka underground sex workers (prostitution is illegal btw) .
If you're willing to try moving from the uptight and strict culture to the easygoing and relaxing culture, you might just try to live somewhere around spain for few months for the basic level of relaxing? Our level of relaxing are the advance one. Usually the europeans that moves here are the pensioners that either can't stand the liberals of their home country, high standard of living and expensive. The only drawbacks if you're white are just the weather although to me the weather are the same and average (sunny, rainy) most of the year. If you're of other ethnicity, you'll integrate just fine expect on smaller things like being clean. More freedom despite the laws written on paper like that. The efficiency are under of German's standard but among the best in Asia at least.

Finland is shitty place for subhumans like you.

I'd drink too all the time with liberator and caliphate next to me. But on second thought...I AM THE CALIPHATE

I do love México, stop assuming things about me, the only thing I despise about this place is the violence and the shitty economy

Benelux is actually quite comfy.

:(

Some malaysian anons in /ASEAN/ did claim that white europeans are gonna get treated better than the natives. Is this true or is everyone treated equally?

kek your country is younger than mine

God I wish we didn't have Mexico as our neighbor.
I guess it's better than Africa

The German people existed long before the (united) German nation.

Look at this fucking brainlet

Try having Perú and Bolivia trying to sue you every year for your sea and land

Bavaria looks just like the Rest of Schland. This cope is "based Texas" tier

Attached: BRD-Schländer.jpg (660x440, 50K)

We only have spen but I'm cool with it

Attached: 1529439566936.jpg (950x968, 108K)

>1871
>148 years ago
lmao

I don't know, the last time I checked you fuckers did the same to the indigenous people of Canada

>Ind*s are obsessed with achievements comparison and shiet
Sounds annoying but okayish desu.
t. spent some time in Indon.
>mostly because of the South Thai crisis
Do the people really care though? Especially the Malays?
>and of course, the degenerate culture part
understandable

Attached: El Ogro de las Americas.jpg (544x884, 137K)

>white europeans are gonna get treated better than the natives.
yes. it's true and I don't know why.

You're gonna stay where you are

Attached: 1334521333736.jpg (400x397, 79K)

It's absolutely legit to say Teutons were German.

top kek

he's fucking with you. why does everyone here take american posts so seriously

Just buy a boat

thanks portubro
sorry for being loud retards

Attached: 1533137596319.jpg (540x529, 128K)

The German people were united many different times over the course of many centuries under different naems. How much of a brainlet actually are you?

hot

Attached: 1537662039640.jpg (667x593, 57K)

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

You are so lucky that our politicians are so fcking cucked. We should simply form a new Union with Austria and Switzerland

and call it the Cuck Roman Empire instead of Holy Roman Empire

The so-called "patriotic journalists" like our Minister of Foreign Affairs called him and for whom our government excessively fought for, wishes the same for the region here after all.

taz.de/Kolumne-Geburtenschwund/!5114887/
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/28/formal-arrest-of-die-welt-journalist-deniz-yucel-in-turkey-condemned-german

Attached: free-deniz-yuecel.jpg (937x470, 130K)

Swdes and Russians are based, but their politicians are fucked. Norwegians and Estonias are nice also but no idea about their politicians and who cares.

on indos, mostly are cultural banters, especially the Javanese while the Sumatran and parts of Kalimantan are technically brothers to us because they're majority ethnically Malays that speaks just like us (even those Indos of other ethnic will confused them with Malaysian tourists despite being Indonesian themselves) and those media of them using the energy just to divert the real problem of their country and frustration towards the neighbour lel typical tsundere imouto complex
the elites don't really care because they had large sum of investment in thailand while the Malays that lives to the north of the peninsular do care about that because they're technically cousins divided by the border. Imagine the West Germany and East Germany situation. They are always wishing and waiting for the day they're united again once more.
Anyway, KL, much like other popular capitals with influx of masses, doesn't feel like what it used to be 10 years ago, nowadays they're full of unwanted foreigners, some even to the extend claims as native to the first timer tourist (mostly from first worlder) and scams them, resulting the bad reviews, just stay away from the parlours, even as a naive I got entangled in the confusion unless once they started speaking malay, not english.

All our neighborgs want us dead
The worse is Slovenia of course

Die Deutschen sind sind ein so unfassbar entmanntes Volk, ein kastriertes Volk. Man sehe sich nur die Visagen an: nicht ein Funken Testosteron. Ein besiegtes, ein überkommenes, ein geistig wie körperlich totes Volk. Und genau dieses jubiliert eben dem Mann zu, der sich an ihrem Volkstod ergötzt hat. Die Deutschen sind pathologisch.

It's a pity that our only right-wingers are a bunch of incompetent naggers that are too focused on one topic.

>Imagine the West Germany and East Germany situation. They are always wishing and waiting for the day they're united again once more.
Later they start to hate each other tho.
Like in our case, the Viets or the Yemenis.

>Anyway, KL, much like other popular capitals with influx of masses, doesn't feel like what it used to be 10 years ago, nowadays they're full of unwanted foreigners, some even to the extend claims as native to the first timer tourist (mostly from first worlder) and scams them, resulting the bad reviews, just stay away from the parlours, even as a naive I got entangled in the confusion unless once they started speaking malay, not english.
Am not the other German user, who plans to go to Malaysia, but sounds informative. Thanks, will watch out, if I go there. A friend of mine spent some time in Terenganu and said it was quite awkward but nice there.

>Ein besiegtes, ein überkommenes, ein geistig wie körperlich totes Volk.
A (still somewhat) rich, but soulless people will become like that desu. The "newcomers" aren't stupid: They take what they see positive, while being careful about not taking this mentality (or the so-called "Leitkultur", do people in Berlin really think that there are people that find this attractive?). Who can blame them? Do you think Yücel would have written like that over any other people?

>our only right-wingers are a bunch of incompetent naggers that are too focused on one topic.
Ours aren't focused on anything

Of course, about the Swedes, the British, the French, maybe even the Dutch and Austrians. And especially "white" Americans in the USA and Canada.

I know that feel
I myself wish we didn't share a border with g*rmans