Why are Mexicans fleeing to USA? Is there a war there or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_0OVS-tu-Q

Attached: US-Mexico_barrier_map.png (2000x957, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/study-finds-that-more-mexicans-are-leaving-the-us-than-coming/2015/11/19/aa37b5ce-8f0f-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/19/mexicans-returning-home-migration-shift-united-states/76013230/
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html
news.stanford.edu/2018/05/14/analyzing-undocumented-mexican-migration-u-s-1970s/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/20/obama-thanks-mexico-for-absorbing-central-american-refugees-his-own-administration-wants-to-turn-them-away/?utm_term=.76a71490c55a
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=ND1GoNNsubk
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUj6KeQtA8
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/study-finds-that-more-mexicans-are-leaving-the-us-than-coming/2015/11/19/aa37b5ce-8f0f-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/19/mexicans-returning-home-migration-shift-united-states/76013230/
nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html
news.stanford.edu/2018/05/14/analyzing-undocumented-mexican-migration-u-s-1970s/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/20/obama-thanks-mexico-for-absorbing-central-american-refugees-his-own-administration-wants-to-turn-them-away/?utm_term=.76a71490c55a

Attached: minus 1.5 million mexicans.png (348x537, 34K)

>why are people trying to enter the richest country on earth with little regulations

Attached: curious emoki.jpg (470x475, 32K)

bro there is like 1mil illegal mexicans in each southwest state. even if you combine all central americans it wouldn't even make a dent compared to mexicans

Also this, the US has close to 45 MILLION immigrants in general, from ALL countries, for a fucking reason.

Not only is the US the richest country on earth, but it has been actively importing immigrants for decades, if not centuries, but giving them jobs

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/key-findings-about-u-s-immigrants/

Yeah, you are currently losing them. They are fleeing out of USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=ND1GoNNsubk

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUj6KeQtA8

they can work here illegally and 99% of the time not get caught, while making enough money to sustain themselves in cheap housing and sending thousands of dollars back home

I mean sure? But there is already a lot in here. I wouldn't say fleeing but instead deciding not to go into the US as much as in the past.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 Profile of the Unauthorized Population - CA.png (811x393, 25K)

That first minute of the s.o.y vice "man" is all I need to know I'll never watch their videos again.

>I wouldn't say fleeing but instead deciding not to go into the US as much as in the past.
No, I clearly mean that for every Mexican that still crosses into the US, more are coming back, resulting in a negative flow (hit: it means you are losing Mexicans, close to 1.5 million to be exact).

is2.Jow Forums.org/int/1563058837604.png

>washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/study-finds-that-more-mexicans-are-leaving-the-us-than-coming/2015/11/19/aa37b5ce-8f0f-11e5-baf4-bdf37355da0c_story.html
>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/
>politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/
>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/19/mexicans-returning-home-migration-shift-united-states/76013230/
>nytimes.com/2015/11/20/us/more-mexican-immigrants-leaving-us-than-entering-report-finds.html
>news.stanford.edu/2018/05/14/analyzing-undocumented-mexican-migration-u-s-1970s/
>dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
>washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/20/obama-thanks-mexico-for-absorbing-central-american-refugees-his-own-administration-wants-to-turn-them-away/?utm_term=.76a71490c55a

if you're american just build the damn wall, nobody cares

Bullshit. Just look at how many Democrats are in office in the Southwest. We have at least 5 million illegals in each state voting for higher wages, muh free healthcare, and other communist shit. Take them all back.

All your links basically say the same thing. But considering

>In the 50-year wave of migration since 1965, more than 16 million Mexicans came here, far more than from any other country, Pew has reported. Mexicans are still the largest immigrant group in the United States.

I mean is that still a dramatic change? Most have been here for 20+ years (at least in california)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 Profile of the Unauthorized Population - CA(1).png (792x193, 8K)

That's because they're being forcefully put back.

>All your links basically say the same thing

I mean, when I have to deal with people with thick skulls such as yourself, hammering a point over and over again doesn't seem to be enough.

>I mean is that still a dramatic change

Completely irrelevant to what OP is claiming, which is the exact opposite of what's actually _currently_ happening. And yes, a loss of 1.5 million people in 9 years seems like a change, yeah.

also: it seems to be more of the times. Many probably went back because of trump administration. in one of your links it said this:

>In coming years, he said, the number of Mexicans may increase again if the U.S. economy continues to improve. But steady growth of Mexico's economy and tighter controls along the southwest border mean the United States won't see another massive wave of legal and illegal immigration like it did in recent decades, when the number of Mexican-born immigrants ballooned from 3 million to nearly 13 million, he said.

so even if mass wave immigration isn't like it once was, we're still getting a shit ton of you even more than any other nation at a net loss of 130k.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 Profile of the Unauthorized Population - TX.png (831x381, 24K)

holy fucking shit. and that's just texas. if this was happening in europe they would have gone full fascist already

>Many probably went back because of trump administration

Are you illiterate? Answer me this, was Trump president between 2007-2016?

Not really, they have been willingly coming back ever since the 2008 depression because people no longer hire them. Rationalize it every way you want, it doesn't change the fact that what OP said is simply not true.

Mexicans don't illegally immigrate today. The "American dream" meme died and only central americans still believe in that shit.

It used to be a phenomenon back in the 90s and 00s but there's really no reason to illegally immigrate anymore, as the economy has gotten better.

isn't something similar already happening there

>And yes, a loss of 1.5 million people in 9 years seems like a change, yeah.
Yeah but a loss of 1.5 among....how many illegals? Like ~15 mil and a latino population of ~30-50mil?

I mean you can literally click on any of these states and mexico ranks number 1 in terms of undocumented immigrants.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 Unauthorized Immigrant Population Profiles.png (790x589, 365K)

it's in the hundred of thousands, spread across europe. not fucking in the millions like here

>Yeah but a loss of 1.5 among....how many illegals?
Maybe you are blind, or illiterate, or stupid. Or all the options, so here.

Attached: minus 1.5 million mexicans out of 6 for blind retards.png (768x280, 88K)

>Maybe you are blind, or illiterate, or stupid. Or all the options, so here.
Why are you so mad an ad homing like crazy? I already acknowledged the decline of mexican illegal immigration, carlos.

and you can stop spamming your shitty links and same pictures over and over to defend yourself. Mexico is still number 1 and entering en masse compared to literally any other nation on earth >oh well you see it actually declined!
wow big fucking deal. there is still millions of you.

I'm diagnosing you. A diagnosis is not an insult.
Maybe you should stop asking questions that have already been answered if you bothered to actually read what other people post.

>you can stop spamming your shitty links
Well, you don't seem to get the point across, so maybe if I treat you like a toddler, you'll understand.
>Mexico is still number 1 and entering en masse
Doesn't matter when the flow is negative.

>wtf, why is a country of 130 million people with a border of 3000 miles with mine sending back its own people when we are actively hiring them

Attached: hmmm I wonder how many illegals.png (615x147, 28K)

>I'm diagnosing you. A diagnosis is not an insult.
good one dude
>Maybe you should stop asking questions that have already been answered if you bothered to actually read what other people post.
I have read your posts. You're not reading mine and quoting like one or two things to make yourself feel better.
>Well, you don't seem to get the point across, so maybe if I treat you like a toddler, you'll understand.
Mexican intellectuals can't go 2 seconds without insulting because they get their feelings hurt.
>Doesn't matter when the flow is negative.
lmfao "instead of 1mil, you're getting 830,000! how great is that!" bruh

>>wtf, why is a country of 130 million people with a border of 3000 miles with mine sending back its own people when we are actively hiring them
Is your point that our companies hire illegals? No fucking shit. I wish we didn't and it would send even more of you back but republitards run life on cheap labor that jose and garcia would do. In fact I'm for funding your damn country to get it to first world status to curb even more illegal immigration.

So yes you can stop spamming your net decline image and acting like a smartass.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 smug anime girl - Google Search.png (696x420, 380K)

>instead of 1mil, you're getting 830,000! how great is that!" bruh
You don't seem to understand that there is a negative outflow of Mexicans from your country. The argument is not "instead of 1mil, you're getting 830,000", it is "for every 1 mil you are getting, 1.2 are going back".

>So yes you can stop spamming your net decline image and acting like a smartass.
Stop acting like a brainlet, then.

>You don't seem to understand that there is a negative outflow of Mexicans from your country.
I think your reading comprehension is a bit low or you have forgotten what our conversation has been about.
>The argument is not "instead of 1mil, you're getting 830,000", it is "for every 1 mil you are getting, 1.2 are going back".
I had already addressed that a couple posts back but you, as usual, don't read posts. If you go back and read them you wouldn't have made that post just now and our conversation would be over.

>Stop acting like a brainlet, then.
Try reading shit gonzalez.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 smug anime girl - Google Search(1).png (500x500, 435K)

Stay assblasted desu

Attached: anon is to dumb for this concept.jpg (1200x650, 58K)

Unlike you I've already addressed all your points. You'll win next time you argue with someone I hope.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 smug - Google Search.png (512x512, 497K)

Except you got corrected several times and resorted to posting anime pics. Pathetic and hilarious lol

>Except you got corrected several times
You haven't addressed a single thing though???
> and resorted to posting anime pics. Pathetic and hilarious lol
because it would make you mad, and it did.

I'm still laughing

he is mentally ill
i talked to another retard who thinks america is going to turn into mexico 2.0 this morning but i'm pretty sure that was a chicano

There are currently 30 to 100 million illegals living in the US in every state. They vote and they use roads and other tax payer services. Stop trying to justify ethnic replacement.

>I'm still laughing
chicanos love mexico without actually living in it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 wojak crying - Google Search.png (601x508, 124K)

>108370867
Nice selfie lol

>nice selfie lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 wojak crying - Google Search(1).png (583x616, 161K)

It was nice laughing at you, user, but I think it's enough

More are living than coming here now.South Americans are taking over now.

Jesus, this mexican user seethed so hard he isn't replying to me anymore. Shame.

It really isn't south americans. More central americans but they don't even make up ~20% of undocumented migrants if you were to combine them all together. But you're right they live here longer. Most are 20+ years.

this place is fucked

At least we will all get latina gfs.

Based.

me la pelas meserp

Cause these states were a part of mexico before and people feel there right at home since like 80% of people speak spanish.
And they earn more.

i'll take in a latinx refugee

Attached: jxsfx0570_m1.400x600.1488198397.jpg (400x600, 46K)

Incel

Mexicans have more children per capita than Anglos, so the Hispanic population is still growing even though net migration is negative.

There's still hope

You are the incel