Why is Thailand the only Asian country with a fighting culture while most other Asian martial arts (karate, kungfu...

Why is Thailand the only Asian country with a fighting culture while most other Asian martial arts (karate, kungfu, ninjitsu, TKD) have all been exposed to be bullshit

Attached: CheerfulMasculineBettong.webm (480x368, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF6dglri2_w
youtube.com/watch?v=TVhFQW8OSeI
youtube.com/watch?v=CQr950AhbRE
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtrCvyjS8
youtube.com/watch?v=7NDs87lmvrs
reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/aako7e/there_have_been_118_ufc_champions_of_some_type/
youtube.com/watch?v=EJMu7LCsPBQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeg926nPCGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thailand is a very masculine land. that's why even some of the women have penises.

Why do other American posters always need to be so retarded? Kys

>(karate, kungfu, ninjitsu, TKD) have all been exposed to be bullshit

?

Because Japanese had weapons like katana. I mean you are a real retard who has no idea what martial arts is

Bullshitto tier martial arts that don't stand up to actual real fighting because there is no culture of constant competition.

Look up the Chinese MMA fighter who got arrested for exposing Chinese martial arts to be pure bullshit

boxxing is for pussies
>please stay away from meeee!!
>oh my god he is breaking the safe distance!!!! this is unfair
real men do wrestling

Well judo isn't bullshit. I doubt eskrima is too bullshitty either, even if a fight with bladed weapons or metal pipes or whatever the people would use, would be pretty different in practice, some of the skills might help with the movement etc. because of muscle memory.

>look! Another American being a retard again!

i did judo for 5 years
what a waste of time

the throws aren't at least

t. butthurt pinoy with no authentic culture

Attached: 1557386361045.jpg (2048x1536, 297K)

"real fighting"

Lma9oooooooooooooooo

>laughs in neutered self defense force

*Grappling a stupid fat with a judo skill*

What's the "real fighting" lolololol war? lol

> most other Asian martial arts (karate, kungfu, ninjitsu, TKD) have all been exposed to be bullshit

combative sports need to care about the safety of their fighters against getting heavily wounded. Muey Thai is indeed extraordinary in integrating harmful kicking techniques.

the Phillipines has a great boxing culture with many world champions as does Japan.

They have literally one guy who fights in a western style

Jujitsu/judo is legit.

Karate and Kungfu are pretty useless beyond excercise but OP is wrong thinking that thai kickboxing is the only asian martial art that is legit as far as fighting.

>real gay men do wrestling
FTFY
I forget what

Laotians and Burmese have some even more brutal version than the pussified Thais. Just imagine Thai boxing with headbutts and stuff.

Fuck...I forget what it's called but the flips have their own martial art too.

>Laotians
>headbutting
How effective is that against people of normal height?

trust me that anyone training their body through martial arts, whether it be asian or not, could kick your fat arse onto the pavement

>Karate is useless
>youtube.com/watch?v=QF6dglri2_w

>talking tough via other people

Attached: 1461366664237.jpg (541x498, 42K)

it's not like i can beat you up from behind a screen after all

>trying to prove karate by showing a karate vs karate fight

There is a reason why Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu are the only Asian styles used in MMA with BJJ completely revamped from judo that it became its own thing

Do you know Lyoto Machida? And it's for selfe defense. The other guy you'd be fighting against doesn't know fucking shit about martial arts. One karate kick to the head like that and he's a fucking goner.

lol dumb american

youtube.com/watch?v=TVhFQW8OSeI

youtube.com/watch?v=CQr950AhbRE

>represented by the guy who fights for points and doesn't go for the knockout

>oh let me check my excuses list

SEA monkeys have those huge ass round pie faced mega skulls which could snap a white pencil head in half

Yes because a real fight will involved both you and your opponent keeping score of all points accumulated during the fight

theres a reason why he became irrelevant real quick while guys like Jon Jones have stayed around for years

You're changing the subject. You're talking about whether or not Karate is a real art or not. I bet all the money I could you wouldn't stand up a fight with someone who is a black belt at shotokan or kyokushin.

>some mythical ninja can totally kick your ass

explains so much why Karate is one of the top martial arts that is full of fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtrCvyjS8

>I already have a conceived opinion on the subject matter so I don't care about proof or evidence, let me just make fun of karate because I don't really like it.

Brilliant. Typical american. Thank god I'm not an american.

Lol
>cites jon jones
>the guy who did capoeira and other bs martial arts

tough going man!

oh look more karate frauds

youtube.com/watch?v=7NDs87lmvrs

Easy to claim you're the worlds deadliest ninja when there is no culture of constant fighting other schools in your martial art

Let me do my capoeira dance at you jon jones. It's real deadly.

LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 22.06.08.png (1578x432, 613K)

>07

At least he actually gets knockouts unlike cuck boi Lyoto

DUmb ass jon jone isnt a knockout guy. His fights are boring he mostly win by points/ subs.

>boxers aka dancers giving lessons of masculinity
lol

Sorry but judo is strong also KUDO is strongest Asian martial arts
Judo add full contact karate jiujitsu

Attached: C25382B9-C0E4-4791-A246-3E3A5E7408B5.jpg (211x319, 21K)

having a martial art is not the same as having a fight culture.

I’m reply to the OP.
OP says
>Why is Thailand the only Asian country with a fighting culture while most other Asian martial arts (karate, kungfu, ninjitsu, TKD) have all been exposed to be bullshit

So I say KUDO is strongest asisn martial arts that mixer of judo ,karate, jiujitsu .

Attached: C4773371-98E1-4020-ACA4-C4CAB82228A9.jpg (492x623, 40K)

Myanmar is pretty good as well

i can name Karate style champions in MMA. Muay Thai?? none.

If it is so great then why do you never see these guys in professional fights. Like in western boxing, Muay Thai's legitimacy comes from fighting and winning professional fights that can start with 8 year old kids in the ring. Having a sports culture means you don't have to go out of your way to find it and you don't have to look far in Thailand for a fight. The U.S used to have a huge boxing culture that has mostly died out as alot of the inner city boxing gyms got torn down as the parts of town they tended to be in got gentrified over time. The only true sports culture in America is football where depending on where you live, life will revolve around your HS, college and professional team schedules whether you like the sport or not

You mean other than literally every fighter coming out of Brazil? Have yet to see a karate chop in the UFC

Because KUDO is KUDO and they are thinking GI MASKED MB (mixed Budo) is only the answer for the real combat in civilization.

Why we have to hit each other with necked barbarians

Bytheway Russia has biggest GI MMA popularity and KUDO is official martial arts in Russia and they are using it in real war (but Cold War fild with a lot of GI situation) with combat sambo and systema

China hates trad martial arts tho.

MMA without Combat full face Mask is wrong.
They will have lot of damage.
One of the point of the kudo is not only the teacnique but ultimately safety with real combat teacnique together.
Kudo is resurching and inventing new model of kudo mask every year
Not like mma shit nakid fight without mask.

>Why we have to hit each other with necked barbarians

Because if your sports legitimacy isn't gained in actual FIGHTS then it is simply bullshitto proped up by muh tradition which is where alot of the problems with Asian martial arts come from as most of them do not have a culture of constantly fighting as a way for a fighter to gain respect and legitimacy. Its not hard to find footage of a Muay Thai fighter as those guys can be having 3 professional fights a month. Also opening up the sport to foreigners makes in more competitive as a local fighter will often have to fight white or black guys who will be bigger than they are

BJJ/Wrestling
Muay Thai
Boxing

Do those and you are a killer.

dumb ass. Karate chop is for exhibition only, no body uses it in a fight. GSP, Kyoji Horiguchi, Robert Whitaker to name a few, even conor used karate fighting stance.

So why is the PRC arresting the Chinese MMA guy who goes around exposing fake martial artists?

Orly?

Attached: 1.png (764x581, 55K)

Then are you walking city without clothes even winter?
How about in the war fild?

GI MMA with mask is only the things in real fight if you are civilians

Judo alone is enough

lol one of the most important things in learning to fight is getting used to what being hit in the face feels like not being afraid of it

lmao Judo is shit-tier + takedowns.

Name a high level Judo practitioner and ill name you someone I can shit kick.

rofl, that list is not accurate.

Oh okay, guess you're right!

dumb dumb

And I want to tell you

1 90% of street fight will be GI MMA

2 even if you try to took off clothes in the fight while you took off it , we can hold you and throw to the ground and hit as hell like kudo do

3 NO GI fighter will be big problem to against GI fighter becouse How to hold the GI and use it as advantages needs a lot of its teacnique, but GI fighter like KUDO or combat sambo is easy to apply NO GI like Fedor Emelianenko and real street fight.

4 in war fild, no one is no gi. It’s perfrctly GI situation.

GI masked mma is superior. Do not fooled by mma shit commarcislisim

Attached: 5E063E59-330F-485B-9D46-C5EDC4B9DA7E.jpg (500x351, 19K)

i m not an expert but i can tell u its wrong at the first glance. 1. Benson Henderson primary striking style is kickboxing 2. there have been moer than 1 karate style champion.

>reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/aako7e/there_have_been_118_ufc_champions_of_some_type/

Attached: 1.png (235x380, 12K)

So tell me which is more effective in real self difference that judo or wrestling

BJJ is best, hands down. I didn't know you could even argue it.

Only thing Brazil has done right.

Alot of hypotheticals that lacks the backing and legitimacy of actual fights. There is a reason why such martial arts that refuses to legitimize itself are seen as snake oil.

karate, jiujutsu, judo are all legit

But founder of BJJ is student of Japanese who made school of judo jiujitsu arts in Brazil.

Sambo sounder was russian student of judo (he even killed Russia by doubted as spy of japan or not)

And both gracy jujitsu family and Fedor Emelianenko the champion of Russian judo ka and sambist is also legend of American UFC.

Japan and its students rull the mma

>karate, jiujutsu, judo are all legit

And how much more mix them all.
It’s strongest GI mma Kudo

BJJ is so far removed from judo that it has become its own thing, have to give it to the Brazilians for embracing efficient techniques and not falling prey to the close minded traditionalist mindset that plagues Asian martial arts

BJJ took Judo, the good aspects and refined it. Made it more efficient and work for people,regardless of size.

Only reason I would even consider taking Judo is to improve takedowns but BJJ does it and its probably just as good if not better. Judo is obsolete

*Sambo founder was russian student of judo in japan (he even be killed by Russia as doubted as spy of japan)

this

In reality ,judo will throw BJJ on the ground with full power SEOI NAGE and he will lose. If the ground is concerts.

In MMA ground is soft but is not realistic.

In real judo will throw and push enemy to the hard object and it makes critical damage and no more power to do ne waza.

If you go to takedown for Naked MMA then do not learn judo.

But in reality. As long as you wear the clothes , judo can use it advantage.

So in the war , in real self diffence ,judo is stronger than wresting.

Even judo forbidden teacnique is face twister teacnique.
It’s perfect counter for wrestling too.

Could be true since I hear marines are trained in judo in their martial arts program.

you're delusional man... I would love to see you try all your old ass techniques on a solid BJJ practitioner... Bjj is constantly evolving and improving unlike judo.

Bjj guy could just sit down, pull guard and grab your weak legs. Tip you over and do anything he wants with your limp body.

Read
That sports jiujitsu is no use in real fight against judo throw the one hit one kill to the hard ground of the city.

This is if he chooses to do that, he could standup and probably beat the judo guy with takedowns depending on their level.

Read

Who said anything about sport BJJ?

Im talking about self-defence BJJ. No points, no restricted techniques.

I don't think you grasp the ugly and awkward nature of fighting or violence in general. All you are spouting in theoretical that aren't based in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJMu7LCsPBQ

Most cops are training BJJ now, as well as the army. I don't know about marines but I bet its BJJ they are taking.

Bytheway ultimate final Japanese martial arts is Kudo
Ultimate GI masked MMA Pls try to against kudo in war fild.
While the mma gay remove own clothes to afraid judo throw, kudo with best them with strikeing, hold the clothes and throw and submission and hit as hell.

Self difference BJJ is almost entire copy of judo and classical jiujitsu self difference
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeg926nPCGQ

BJJ does take downs that are effective on no clothes or minimal... You are only effective on someone in a Gi...

Read fucking this

Attached: E90733C6-6656-4A02-8FBA-A91E5380C694.jpg (750x741, 206K)

Helio and Carlos made BJJ because they were smaller...

Judo = Strength
BJJ = Leverage

Bjj evolves, improving technique constantly... Judo is old and traditional, ultimately a sport and not practical. I appreciate the knowledge and tradition but modern day its not gonna work on anyone with a small amount of training

lmao, this is your evidence? a youtube comment?

That is probably the only place you could find stuff to back your argument.

Even leaves maga The israel army combat is mostly useing judo throw

Attached: 54B73D65-D40C-43F8-8DF0-32CFB2921298.jpg (750x669, 317K)

Are

You are too stupid to even talk with

BJJ self diffence is complitely Japanese jiujitsu that’s the all
That’s why founder of BJJ is saying it’s 'jiujitsu " fucker

makes a lot of sense actually