Finns unironically proud themselves off of fighting against russians

>finns unironically proud themselves off of fighting against russians

Attached: 1548947747214.png (518x551, 60K)

Wait until some uneducated finnshit claims that the other side wasn't finnoswedish because it's just military last names or smth like that

>ali aaltonen

Butthurt Swedish diaspora that lost Finland to Russia sided with Germans, more news at 11

All Finns are mongoloid 70 IQ peasants which were so dumb that they agree to became slaves of fucking SWEDES and die in the army during the 30 years war. Fennoswedes are only civilized people in this shithole and only because of them Finland is richer than Niger or Benin.

the other side wasn't finnoswedish because it's just military last names or smth like that

kek

I would debate you, because Sweden was just as poor according to this picture

Attached: Europe-GDP-1890.png (678x626, 88K)

Lmao so a bunch of Germans and Swedes LARPing as Finnish fought off ethnic Finns ? Based colonial settler elite.

Yea but the Finns are proud of this butthurt Swedish elite for some reason.

All success Finns achieved is thanks to Germans and Swedes. If it wasn't for us theyd be russified like all those ugro Finns in Russia are.

Attached: 1920px-LapinSota.jpg (1920x1226, 734K)

One of those Finnish White leaders is my relative and I'm Finnish and I speak only finnish, therefore your arguments are invalid.

Butthurt 3rd worlder cope, go clean some toilets. Only my rent alone is more what you will earn in a month or your ancestors have ever earned. Fennoswedes are nothing else but village idiots who drink quicksilver and refuse to vaccinate their kids and Finland became the best country in the world after they lost all the power.

Attached: 1523919552447.png (3000x3000, 105K)

What is the mongol trying to say here? That he "won" against an enemy that had orders to retreat?

Okay sven uve men vad fannson

Attached: 1561470900066.png (2200x1548, 1.02M)

Wow, you guys sided with the Nazis? Not cool...

WOW. Have sex fingol really.

>you guys sided with the Nazis

Attached: 1556339177755.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

I will, and I already had, jewish rapebaby. Now go and scrub that toilet so Pooland might upgrade to a 2nd world, when your grandkids are adults. Yes, you heard me. Pooland will be nothing, but a 3rd world Eastern European shithole in your lifetime.

Attached: 1521453666828.jpg (499x499, 36K)

based red finns. based and redpilled.

Jews aren't even Jews anymore

Attached: 1518657137462.png (1144x1289, 1.95M)

finnish nation (its culture, myths, traditions) was created by germans and swedes.

No wonder that ethnic finns chose the low iq, retarded red side. After all, they were children; germano-swedes, strict but caring parents of finns, taught finns how to use paper, how to dress in european way, how to not die from most common viruses. Not enough time has passed, savage nature of an oriental mongols shown its true face during finnish civil war.

And your pic is the last gift of mature germano-swedes to their children. Gift that saved finns from red poverty

Attached: finrus.jpg (1225x1023, 359K)

Russia always forgives Finland, deep down they like it

No.

We slaughtered them.

Attached: 1484696436303.png (680x522, 136K)

But you lost.

>
>

This is true

I'm surprised Bulgaria had a higher living standard than Russia or Greece.

Also Czechia was richer than Sweden or Spain.

>more gdp means more living standards

>sants why
Studies say opposite.
According to statics Fennswedes on avege are 102iq While rest of Finns score on averaeg 105
Funny fact: Eastearn seems to be smarter.
Still up from averave swede