Your cunt

>your cunt
>can you agree that unions are the most Reddit thing imaginable
USA
I think so

Attached: EAE56A0C-5CD8-4D66-9C72-5F547FA11DE4.jpg (690x1161, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordlândia
youtube.com/watch?v=Eiwqo4sdPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKkoiszVSs
youtu.be/tdpvBSDaP8A
youtube.com/watch?v=2j3ZNUxqo9M
youtube.com/watch?v=H0VQfdpLgTE
youtube.com/watch?v=qLvuotb-9ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. bootlicker

How the fuck are unions reddit? Unions are as far from cuckoldry as you can get.

KYS commie
They almost always use Reddit to organize and infect everything good like the plague. Pic related, r/Walmart (cancer enough for being a Reddit) got swarmed by commie unionists

t. Literal wage slaving cuck

Stfu boomer

Attached: rawImage.jpg (1986x2048, 492K)

Unions and "workers rights" killed Walmart. Now Walmart is dying because they can't compete with Amazon.

unions are cancer

I actually make it Farther where I work thanks to the fact my work banned unions. All lazy slobs are almost immediately fired

Attached: 51D9E5B0-91AA-4B10-8191-60D8C206412D.jpg (864x518, 70K)

unions make greedy richfags salty and rebase their sweatshops to other developing countries, where the local populace gets tired of their bullshit and eventually run them off too.

unions = good clown management

Reddit leans heavily towards corporatist views. Unions are inherently anti corporatist, unless you are a corporate bootlicker you should be supporting unions.

tfw not allowed to unionize at my job since I'm a student

Wagies are cancer. Enjoy working 60 hours a week for your privilege to live in a closet lmao.

>americans unironically use reddit to organize unions
Embarrassing tbqh.

Attached: 1515520387217.png (780x720, 611K)

Just make a student union or group

>"That's right, wagie. If you Unionize, you won't be able to buy that Nintendo Switch that you need. If you vote yes on the card drive, we'll be forced to withdraw the discounted Soylent we offer you!"

Attached: 2019-05-10-delta-anti-union-breakroom-poster.jpg (1200x630, 348K)

Actually, my work almost immediately fires any faggot who tries to start a union, and rightfully informs you of the dangers of unions, like how it brings down wages to everyone except the union boss, and more importantly steals your hard earned pay. In fact, one of my co workers got fired last Saturday when I reported his ass to my boss after he tried to get me to join his union.

kys zoomer conservacuck. unions built the middle class

>being this much of a bootlicker

They destroy it, America gained its most economy growth when it made anti-union laws.

Will you fuck off

>he thinks the richfags industrialist shits give a shit about anything but expoiting the worker to his maximum exploitability and fuckiing him over any way they can.

the best way to deal with an organized mob, is to create your own orgnized mob. Now that REAL democracy in action.

aint no limits in this game, its a pig eat pig world out there

Attached: stalinchu.jpg (480x480, 38K)

at what cost? you dont get to bitch about immigrants and unions at the same time

I'll get fired the second my boss finds out.

all that does is move labor outside the US to save on costs. neoliberal democracy and all that

yes wagieslavie keep believing shekelberg

The problem with labor relations in Anglo countries is the winner-takes-it-all attitude everyone has. Either the company rapes you or the union rapes you, the middle ground found in Germany and Nordic countries is missing.

pfft, good, let them fuck off and exploit someone else in another part of the world, like I said, those other faggots will learn the natural way as well, and either organize, or gett fucked raw. its a pig eat pig world out there, and the competition is unlimited.

This Polish flag is a proxy. No real Pole would be this much of a commie.

spoiler: real poles were trained off to siberia and worked to death. the rest scattered like rats to the US.... LMFAO

Attached: stalin-laugh.jpg (275x320, 24K)

Not even Marx thought trade unions was a good idea.

Jow Forums is obsessed with isolated cases to support their rethoric

kikes never support anything that enables the goyim to fight for their rights....thats why kikes run all the bank cartels today.

I should know, Im a kike

Attached: 3d merchant.png (586x586, 264K)

>fight for their rights
Trade unions do no such thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eiwqo4sdPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ONKkoiszVSs
youtu.be/tdpvBSDaP8A
youtube.com/watch?v=2j3ZNUxqo9M

*ahem*

Daily reminder employers brainwash employees into being anti-unions

Attached: 1539519499658.png (602x694, 82K)

>Trade unions do no such thing.

but thats the entire motive of trade unions, thats why they were created in the first place, you dumb schillign faggot, creating a mob at the bottom which demands rights from the mob at the top which is unwilling to grant any.

Unions here are pretty shitty actually. Definitely corrupt, don't really represent "the working class" as much as they only represent the union, and usually don't try to improve their field more than they just try to get as much pay to do whatever quality of labor they want. There was a time when unions in the country were a net positive but that time has long since passed.

Like I said,

unions works pretty much like real life national politics, so yes, you get your usual sellout lobbyists which betray the agenda for personal gain.

its just human nature, that why you try to find the most honest people to represent the union (btw good luck with that lol)

Pretty much

None of this is true.

The scary part is that this actually works

sounds like my shithole

american ones, that is

another one
youtube.com/watch?v=H0VQfdpLgTE

I don't know about america but you can get your union dues back during tax time here so it's never an issue at all.

Its true. A lot of American unions are fucking cancer

The American federal government is insanely hostile to unions so they don't do that. Fortunately gerontocracy is dying and falling apart so that might change in the next decade. Boomers are the only thing keeping conservatives in power.

Proofs (no anecdotes please)?

BERNIE
E
R
N
I
E

That's the narrative. The problem with unions is actually very simple: it lowers the ability of workers to compete among themselves.

IS A JEW WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP WITH ISRAEL
NO THANKS

Actually there’s some merit to what he’s saying. Some leftists claim that unions were supported by the rich as a way to stop disgruntled employees from just killing them.

I worked at a union grocery store.
I paid about $40 a month to it.
>biggest idiot on the crew comes in late
>obviously drunk as fuck
>boss yells at him
>idiot purposely starts breaking shit
>tells boss to suck his dick
>boss tells him he fired and throws him out

The union got him his job back, with back pay. We hated the fucker, we wanted him gone. I paid monthly dues for that bullshit, fuck that.

>it lowers the ability of workers to compete among themselves
how?

FEEL IT user. FEEL THE BERN

youtube.com/watch?v=qLvuotb-9ZM

$0.01 has been deposited into your account.

He doesn't have dual citizenship and he isn't a real Jew according to Shapiro.

i like that you just make shit up and then shit it out like it has any merit

Wow, what a Very Real and Very Scary (TM) union horror story! $0.01 has been deposited into your account.

Because collective bargaining by its very nature reduce individuals to averages. Even if you happen to be really good at what you're doing, chances are you'll still get paid the same or very close to the same as everyone else. Nor can you accept a lower wage in order to compete with others for positions.

ah yes the libertardian cuck swede has showed up once again to lecture the board about the evils of social democracy
kill yourself faggot

I don't know tb h, If anything employers won't promote union leaders, I'm part of an union (a very big one) and I got promoted a few months ago and I'm winning almost 1000 dollars more than I was making last year.

go back to playing your switch while your wife gets railed by a unionized BVLL

Attached: image.jpg (640x810, 74K)

What's wrong with preferring vidya to communism? As a gamer I don't need want more money if it means empowering SJWs.

Switchers are the biggest cucks.
Nintendo planned this so tactfully. American is fucked.

>has showed up once again
Hmm?

Glad to hear it. As for unions, the problem lies with the incentive structure that necessarily arise from such arrangements, as history can attest to in plenty.

Unions are destroying my country