Why are asian women so fit? why are there so few fat ones?

Why are asian women so fit? why are there so few fat ones?

Attached: 1563057893587.webm (1720x1080, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty sad reason actually: body shaming and other patriarchal views are incredibly common within the asian community. luckily there has been some progress in the area, and in recent years there have even been plus sized asian models.

Because they don't eat junk food and candy every day

lol

Asian girls love sweets tho

post more

Maybe the weird ass seaweed candy that they have there

Someone tell me so i can put my gf on the diet

Attached: yogagf2.webm (1200x675, 1013K)

go back to tumblr, fattie

4/10 bait

stupid germ

t.yrone

wtf i love body shaming now!

Attached: yogabody2.webm (1620x750, 2.77M)

One of my students is a single 40 year old Japanese woman with a body just like that. She drives me fucking crazy

you don't have to be fat to be diabetic

>luckily
?????

they chug sugary milk teas and bubble teas by the bucketful every day

t. fattu whitu piggeru gril

Milk tea in Japan doesn't contain sugar btw

But still not fat, how?

they do though
t. lived in Taiwan for two years

Asian metabolism, or constant purging. They definitely aren't going to the gym to burn it off.

imagine the brapping

muthafuckas dont even eat cheese yo. its all fish,algae and tea, instead of sugary coffee, cheese curds and steak

i've seen heaps of fat asians what the fuck are you cunts on about

Healthier food?
Walking around a lot? (sometimes)
Higher Metabolism?

I will say that you will rarely if ever see a morbidly obese Asian, as opposed to the dozens you would see living in the US. I think it's worth looking into how people like that even get to that point.

Me too but the thread is an excuse to post cherrypicked kpop start and pretend they are the norm.

Body shaming exists even among family(my family at laest).

*kpop stars

not saying it is a bad thing you only body shame because you want ur family to be better physically.

>people getting fatter
>progress
the absolute state of am*Rica

Attached: 1473465149053.png (810x860, 750K)

I can confirm this.

I live around several Asian communities and you'll notice that they never eat at the fried food/take out places they own, but instead eat at home or eat out at traditional restaurants where you'll never see anyone outside of the community.

>can't tell if trolling or if disgusting human being

I'm Mongol guy and an utter fatass. 184cm and 104kg. end me
But half of the international Chinks ive seen here are fatasses like me as well. Same for the chink girls. But I've never seen a fat Jap tho

yea exactly, and most of the fat ones are international students lol. i've seen fat jap girls and skinny jap girls, almost like asians are actually people or something!

why weebs and yellow fever fags are so insufferable with their delusion?
the fat ones becoming anime girl on internet and usually doesn't post much of their selfies but food and more food pictures.

Percentage of population aged 15 and over that are overweight (measured)

Chile (2016) 74.20
Mexico (2016) 72.50
United States (2016) 71.00
Portugal (2015) 67.60
New Zealand (2017) 66.60
Turkey (2017) 64.40
Canada (2015) 64.10
Australia (2014) 63.40
Hungary (2014) 62.30
Ireland (2017) 62.00
United Kingdom 61.40
Luxembourg (2014) 58.10
Latvia (2016) 54.60
Estonia (2014) 51.30
Belgium (2014) 51.00
Israel (2015) 50.90
France (2015) 49.00
Korea (2016) 34.50
Japan (2016) 25.40

Attached: 1562497315301.jpg (645x773, 94K)

I hate to see my country as one of the fattest in the world.
But it is justified with our great food

>Higher Metabolism?
This is not a thing shut up.

idk asian girls are not fat but their skin texture and are really wobbly and saggy
also genetic and diet (we eat much less dairy products)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate
It’s real

like ass and tit, tho small, usually sagged down, wrinkled and feel like the skin over your tricep
also
is true, we half-jokingly call our friends fat casually and I think it does help

In the West hedonism is now not only socially acceptable, but promoted and idealised. In the past people would be shamed and ostracised for gluttony like they still are in Asia.

Widespread insulin resistance because of the shift to high-sugar diets is also to blame, but that only develops once somebody is already obese, so it’s a compounding factor rather than a cause.

Ta wena la marraqueta

Is she stretching or just waiting for a big Greek cock to slide in?

Because they dont eat
Like they’ll grab half a sandwich and be ”full” for the next 18 hours

It actually is
BMR is on a normal distribution scale just like IQ or Height
There was a guy on reddit a couple years back that got his BMR tested at a doctor and it came out to 3400

Meaning if he did NOTHING all day, literally just stayed in bed and didnt move a muscle, he would need around 3400 calories just to live
Hes a outlier but difference in metabolic rate on genetic level is very much real

>let me tell you about you
why do americans do this?

Okay, but what is this normal distribution? I don't think it's more than 200 calories of the average if you include height, weight, and muscle mass. An anecdote is a shit source.

you're painfully wrong. i just CAN'T be fat even though i eat too much foods a day.

Dear White People
I'm not thin, you're just fat

Attached: zhu-zhu.jpg (480x504, 61K)

There is no way to know for sure unless you go to a lab and get it medicinally tested
You can obviously ballpark it by tracking your intake and weight change

I for example am 190cm tall, work out 6 days a week and eat 3500-4000 calories a day and dont gain or lose weight
Factor out the energy expended working out and say i have a BMR of ~2700, the rest being covered by moving around, exercise, and muscle mass energy requirements

In general height, weight, gender, and activity level are what makes up energy expenditure your TDEE, however your BMR i.e what you need to just function as an organism on a basal level is 100% genetic

once again gotta thank the nigs for fucking our stats up and making us look like an absolute shithole
same thing with our super high incarceration numbers as well

>metabolism isn't real

Attached: brainlet 6.png (403x448, 53K)

I don’t think he denied that there are difference in metabolic rates more so that people grossly overestimate how fast/slow their metabolism is, meaning most people that claim to have a ”fast” metabolism just undereat and the reverse is also true

Even though as i said before there are genetic outliers

>what you need to function as an organism on a basal level
This does include height, weight, gender, and muscle and is thus not 100% genetic dumbass. I know what BMR is, but you were saying that there is a normal distribution and I asked what the normal distribution is. There is not a huge difference in people's BMR's. People think they eat less than they actually do and then they say 'Oh yea skinny people have better metabolism, they can eat whatever and don't get fat' which is bullshit.

I am so proud on this community roght now! Raising awareness for the problems and conflicts that woman and minorities are facing in patriarchic structures of asian countries is a really important issue. We must all remind ourselves of thr discrimination and struggle people are facing across the globe. Woman up!

The difference height and weight make in your daily energy expenditure is negligible
If i a 6’3 200lb man stayed in bed all day and a 5’5 140lb man stated in bed all day our energy requirements would be 100-200calories at most apart just based on our physical dimensions

However, the rate at wich our bodies consume oxygen, our basal metabolic rate, could be VASTLY different

As you said in 90% of cases the difference is negligible but there are significant biochemical differences in peoples energy requirements on a genetic level in those other 10% of cases

They don’t.
t. I lived in Beijing 3 years

In this case overweight will be everyone with a BMI of 25.

Less than 1% of the people have that level hyperthyroidism.
t. dated a girl like that

Attached: 1555560203214.jpg (514x508, 55K)