Italian-Brazilians are absolutely insufferable. They can't stop talking about their Italian heritage...

Italian-Brazilians are absolutely insufferable. They can't stop talking about their Italian heritage, "mama mia" and how much they love pizza.

Attached: Italian-Brazilian_Guilherme_Taucci.jpg (400x497, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/Noticias/PopArte/0,,MUL250589-7084,00-AOS ANOS SOBRINHA DE BETO CARRERO E VETERANA NO DESFILE DE LILICA RIPILICA.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3FDBYtNz7Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf
is this the retard that invaded a school and killed children? what is your problem?

Shut up, pardo

Imagine leaving Italy for Brazil

these people have contributed 0 (zero) things to our culture and they're simply annoying. they should get deported for not being brazilian. true brazilians are portugueses, mullattos, blacks and indians. any other race should just get deported

>Italy for Brazil
for SAO PAULO and not Brazil, Shitcano

the ones that left were so poor that they would probably have starved until they died in italy
when they came here, during the 1880-1900s, they received benefits from the government, my family, for example, received some land to work with

Not only did they leave Italy for Brazil, they're the biggest race-mixers in the country too. Brazil is full of mulattoes with Italian surnames.

Says the guy who's obsessed with "racists" and thinks he's saving the world by making anti-racist posts on Jow Forums.
You're worse than them. Kill yourself, stupid macaco.

Attached: 1562197752265.png (1262x883, 40K)

>Italian-Brazilians are absolutely insufferable. They can't stop talking about their Italian heritage, "mama mia" and how much they love pizza.

At least i got an passport and can leave this ship when it sinks

He's cute

>Not only did they leave Italy for Brazil, they're the biggest race-mixers in the country too. Brazil is full of mulattoes with Italian surnames.

Attached: 1563008924473.jpg (507x516, 28K)

how much time did it take for you? i'm considering going to italy to take less time to get mine

whoa that guy is an ugly version of me

'k

>razil is full of mulattoes with Italian surnames
BRAZIL doensn´t have people with italian surnames.
SAO PAULO and THE SOUTH got people with italian surnames.

Fuck, off and die in your shithole

Attached: 1562998147837.jpg (2457x2455, 562K)

tfw I have both an Italian and a German surname from my br dad

Attached: 1562229953892.jpg (233x217, 8K)

you are pretty the way you are

lucky bastard
All I have is it*lian surnames, from both sides of my family
god i hate italy so much

Are you from Sao Paulo or from South

i'm northeastern and i have an italian surname

countryside of são paulo unfortunately
i'll never be a brazilian win german ancestry living in santa catarina, i'll always have these retarded shitty italian surnames with me
fuck italy

>i'm northeastern and i have an italian surname

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Ciao, my Italiani brethren. I am 100% Italian, and finally returning to the fatherland.

Attached: barbiero.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>win
with*

I wouldn't stop talking about my italian heritage too, if I was a italian-brazilian

Attached: 1556577811950.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

this guy could easily pass as a native in italy without anyone even acknowledging him as anything other than that

cope

based, but not so based
you guys are giving so much citizenship to italo-brazilians that one day your country will be full of them
hopefully i can get mine before your country gets more strict about citizenship, I just need to save some neetbux

>italian-brazilian
Italian-PAULISTA

Not italian-brazilian

Attached: 1562990737707.jpg (538x538, 33K)

Now post the average Italian-Brazilian.

Attached: italian-brazilian.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

>are giving
Italy doesn´t give citizenship, Severino from Nordeste

Italy only recognize a citizenship that you have since the day you were in your mother´s womb.
But you need tons of documents and 95% of italian-paulista-sulistas don´t have them

don't feel too bad brbro my dad was from a village in bumfuck nowhere no nordeste. and plus being a g*rman isn't a good thing, they're the laughing stock of Europe, perhaps the world even

I have no problem with italobrazilians coming to italy, but you'll have a hard time finding a job, maybe wait untill you are retired from work

ok

Galera com cidadania aqui, vocês pegaram em qual consulado? Aqui no estado de São Paulo leva 10~12 anos. Já separei todos os documentos aqui e estou em contato com uma agência para confirmar que não estou fazendo nada de errado, mas ficar esperando uma década é de foder... Ir para a Italia também é foda, não estou com 50 conto para gastar.

Ok
I will post the average italian-PAULISTA

Attached: 888399222.jpg (565x555, 42K)

Half the pardos in Brazil have Italian surnames. Just scroll through Facebook or idk, go outside and meet people.

Attached: mancini.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>italo-paulistas
Literally cucks

Attached: wypipo.png (434x521, 43K)

>never had sex
>calling me a cuck
try again hahahaha

If you really have an italian surname, come to Sao Paulo
We need to rise the 25% back to 50%

those are really hot, but even is kind of cute, maybe she'd lose a bit of weight

Based mage

>Half the pardos in Brazil have Italian surnames. Just scroll through Facebook or idk, go outside and meet people.

I grew up in an upper-middle class italian neighbourhood in Sao Paulo and there were no pardos with italian surnames.

He said "half the pardos IN BRAZIL" not "half the pardos IN YOUR FUCKING NEIGHBOURHOOD" stupid Paulista

The south had plenty of opportunity back then

Pretty much this. I grew up in the countryside of São Paulo, and the ones with Italian surnames, including me, were not pardos. But they weren't blonde with blue eyes though. In fact, once I met a pardo with a German name, that was quite interesting.

>german name
German surname*

To make a comparison: the men looked like matteo salvini

são paulo is pretty nice and i have plenty of family there, but i like it here

This is the school were i studied
In a neighbourhood named Perdizes

Attached: sagrado coraçção.jpg (1000x665, 142K)

I'm not the same user, but I got curious, where are you from?

Sorry user, I don't know where Perdizes is because I'm from SP city but actually from the countryside

The blonde one is my cousin
She is rich as fuck
Our uncle was a guy named Beto Carrero

Let the cherry-picking begin: São Paulo is white edition.

The one that is not blonde is the typical italo-brazilian here but some of them have blue eyes (like my father) and some don't. They hair is not dark but it's also not blonde.

So what? nice to know they take pictures of the kids, but it doesn't actually prove anything, your neighbourhood doesn't represent the entire country

Attached: 1558823049981.jpg (411x416, 16K)

eae beto, como vai o parque kkk
hopi hari >>>>

pernambuco

>IN BRAZIL
BRAZIL doesn´t have italians
Sao Paulo and the South have 90% of them all
Fuck off, Severino

Just scroll through Facebook, autist. You'll find countless of mutts with Italian surnames.

CALA A BOCA MACACO FILHO DA PUTA, EU SOU ITALIANO

Cope

g1.globo.com/Noticias/PopArte/0,,MUL250589-7084,00-AOS ANOS SOBRINHA DE BETO CARRERO E VETERANA NO DESFILE DE LILICA RIPILICA.html

So? What are you implying? I was just saying how the ones in my area look like, are you autistic or do you think I'm another poster?

Then you should've shut your whore mouth you stupid nigger, you reply was absolutely meaningless

cope o caralho, hopi hari muito melhor que essa merda de parque do beto carrero

Espírito Santo has the highest percentage of Italian descendants (65%), and it's right above Rio de Janeiro.

Attached: qe0qqj45bwdx3v45ooxrybrg1956050.jpg (620x465, 57K)

hopi hari é coisa de zoomer. se mata, seu animal. beto carrero é pra um público mais intelectual, universitário, papo cabeça...

vai tomar no seu cu, beto carrero é parque de velho

basado

>You'll find countless of mutts with Italian surnames.
Not the same guy, but you have seen an italian in your life??

youtube.com/watch?v=3FDBYtNz7Zs

Do you think the majority of them look like what??

>hopi hari é coisa de zoomer. se mata, seu animal. beto carrero é pra um público mais intelectual, universitário, papo cabeça...

Attached: 1560964250069.gif (960x616, 382K)

I have seen one Italian and he looked nothing like Italian-Brazilians, and I've seen countless of Italian-Brazilians.

Espirito Santo has 3 million people, retarded
Brazil has 21 million people with italian heritage and ES has only 1-1,5 million

90% are in Sao Paulo and the South, dumbass retarded Severino

Jugding by all the macaco posts claiming Italian heritage I think it's pretty clear.

This unironically desu

>Jugding by all the macaco posts claiming Italian heritage I think it's pretty clear

You only can claim italian heritage if you know where your antenati were born and when
Otherwise you´re not but and New World mutt without history or identity

>and
a

That's 99% of Brazilians with Italian surnames.

Thanks God I don't have ANY Sh*talian blood, imagine having pride about Sh*talian history or culture