The way Turkey and Greece are shaped looks like two lovers holding hands

The way Turkey and Greece are shaped looks like two lovers holding hands

Attached: TurGreece.png (1280x706, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCwou0Y8mCtpP_yH45sURImQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The ones who fight the most, love each other most"

Greece looks very cool on a map, doesn't it?

very nice

Please give greece back to the Turks

Why not give Anatolia back to us instead?
Also, there are no Turks anymore. They basically genocided themselves by having kids with Euros and MENAs instead of each other. This is a pic of Ottoman prisoners from the 1st Balkan war. Have you ever seen a Turk look like that?

Attached: Ottoman_prisoners_Bizani_1913.jpg (793x495, 66K)

why cant they into frens

great offensive

It's true, though. You can't find anyone who has more than 50% original Turkish DNA. The Turks are gone.

greeks don't exist though, they are turkified mutts now.

Have you ever seen a Greek look like the pic? You can look up the DNA tests yourself. 100% Greeks don't exist anymore, that's true. But the majority of ethnic Greeks is above 90% Greek. You can look all those stuff up yourself if you want. And our admixture (of ethnic Greeks, migrants don't count no matter when they came here) don't have any Turkish admixture. The admixture we do have is African and Slavic.

man, wonder if I was born in Turkey, I would be worshipped as a God probably, or killed by some jealous turk. so odd

African? what?

On the other hand, i didn't know Slavs did mix with Greeks

Sub-saharan. And yes, of course we mixed. It's just the Slavs were few compared to the Greeks, so it's not really noticeable.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-064539.png (720x1280, 197K)

you must be new here, you never take a sandnigger post seriously in here
let me show you how you do it

what makes a sandmonkey such an expert in history , that's what I want to know, you fuckers didn't even have running water couple years ago and now you post here like you're some kind of white scholars lol.
so, shitskin are you for real?

see how I used the keywords? always remind them who and what they are, never let them forget it, because they'll think for a moment that they're equals.

Umm... Okay... I'm not really a racist, but okay....

I don't see it

The Japan and Korea of the meds

Except Turkey is not Med.

think about it as showing someone his seat in the theater when he's sitting at the wrong seat, sandpeople are still living in the middle ages and have middle intelligence

Attached: cropped-1475703982007.jpg (1280x649, 179K)

Blonds are about 8% of our population. The rest have brown hair and 12% black.

the posters on this board are gonna have you for breakfast with this kind of thinking

Attached: foniasNegron.png (1000x707, 447K)

Why Nazism and not Metaxism? Also why would you want to be blond? Have you even seen the genetic studies on ancient Greeks? I may not be racist, but I'm more of a nationalist than you.

I don't want to be blond, I'm blond, anyhow have a nice day.

Attached: ikibeyHand.jpg (1102x1548, 868K)

nah

Attached: 1563073006833.png (1280x706, 57K)

I want a greek bf

blonde greeks ?

Definitely

Wow user you sure are streetwise

No it doesn't, it misses North Epirus, that Albanians stole, Cyprus and East Thrace, Ionia and North Cyprus that Turks stole.
The Egean Sea shoulf be exclusively a Greek property.

based

Based

i miss her bros

Attached: Ax00617.jpg (1500x747, 215K)

We all know what Greeks actually look like

Attached: μαύρος ταύρος.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

All these territories weren't hellenized though. They didn't even speak Greece everywhere.

The Greek territory is only just this.

Attached: 1563083134814.png (1500x747, 1.42M)

>knowing about byzantine history

based

>constantinople wasnt greek

Cringe

its because your shape is mostly defined by the coastline and all the islands (which happen to look cool) instead of rivers or ethnic lines which tend to look shitty

and not all areas of france spoke parisian whats your point.

Actually the original Turk invaders of anatolia weren’t much. Most Turks are just culturally Turkified Greeks.

Only the West part of Brittany, the Basque Country, Corsica and Alsace didn't speak French.

>parisian
It's a French dialect, retard.

Most Turks are genetically Greek, but culturally turkish, aren’t they?

says the retard that thinks that only that small circle spoke greek

Outside of this circle, only a few cities like Trabzon and the erudites spoke Greek and/or were hellenized.

i find greece and greeks are retarded af. you're poor af, your economy is failed but you still try to hold the military of a size that does not fit your low budget. i kinda like greece so i want you to be better.

Attached: 1563083134814.png (1500x747, 1.43M)

There are large old Greek speaking centres in Anatolia like Cappadocia, Nicaea, Trebizond, Caesaria. Not to mention you didn't circle Constantinople and southern Italy.
Those that didn't speak Greek were more to the South East of Anatolia which were Armenians and Assyrians, as well as some central Anatolian mini-ethnicities.

Yeah but your forgetting "Ottoman" was also applied to greeks,albainains,syrians,kurds,armenians,serbians,hungarians,egyptians...etc it wasnt limited to turks

They are the only sane Europeans apart from some Italians.

They were definitely outnumbered by the locals but there were still a alot of them. Also there were several migration waves, whenever something went wrong in central asia more people went west.

Attached: 1561135552568.png (1172x1416, 401K)

Any country bordering roaches has a high military budget. It's because any chance they get they will invade one of the neighboring countries so they all have to be on watch

>Fucking America is talking about invading other countries

t. still occupying half of cyprus

They were also ready to occupy half of Syria as soon as ISIS was defeated. One small crack and all of a sudden your house will have a roach infestation. Gotta keep any border with them air tight

Again. Do you know what kind of fucked up things your country does? Whenever there is a conflict somewhere, you people go there and fuck everything up.

Not an argument

Being obese doesn't prevent you to talk about obesity.

Can't be worse than wiping out Armenians from their Homeland.

and what else did they speak?anatolian languages in 1030?fuckin retard

peak border aesthetics

homosexuality comes from the greeks and their history
Turks are superior because they are not bunch of fucking faggots

>Cucknadian doesn't know what Turkish oil wrestling is

how do you know cuz they did it to you??
;]

T*rkey should be rangebanned

Attached: turks on int.png (1546x1146, 307K)

oiled guy wrestling, not fucking each other in butt like greeks do all the time. anal sex is called greek way for a reason.

should be
>prevent you [from talking] about
I’ll tell myself to fuck off now

>Oiled gay wrestling
It's fucking gay bro

It does.
If you want to go that back, even Belgium is not innocent. Do you know how many people Belgians killed in Congo for no reason?

we call it ottoman here

Attached: un-ottomano-miniatura-dal-libro-sawaqub-al-manaquib-raffigurante-l-omosessualita-j30r0r.jpg (1300x980, 154K)

It's certainly not. But Belgians don't go around saying that never happened or that the Congo deserved it. Belgians don't send money to pro Belgian groups to cause a civil war in the Netherlands after which they start moving their forces in. They don't invade Holland and take half of it. That's why Luxembourg doesn't need to have a high military budget just because it borders Belgium but countries near Russia and Turkey do

>straight chad wrestling nothing to do with same sex attraction
>It's fucking gay bro

>history that is full with homo shit
>silence

makes you think isnt it

Attached: thonk.png (600x600, 143K)

they fear us
thats why they hate us

You're fer sur a retard bro. There's 3 main types of wrestling (folkstyle, freestyle and Greco Roman) which have the objective to control and pin your opponent. Why the fuck would anyone choose some out of a shithole niche style that involves getting oiled up with the main objective being sliding your hand down their pants? We're all the other ones not good enough that they literally had to choose the gayest one of all? Did uncle Mustafa really make you believe that thing is normal when he was teaching you how to wreslte?

they have Leopold 2's statue in middle of their capital (also EU's capital). they are proud of what they did in Congo.

oil makes harder to hold each other, makes it more challenging.

its still not gay

also look at your fucking country, homosexuality is popular with all the youth which will be the future, and you still call Turks gay lol. In turkey homosexuality literally doesn't exist and never accepted which makes turks better then you fags plus we are white :D

It's gay. Everything from the wrestling while naked and oiled up to trying to get your hand in the other guy's pants is gay.

You're not white. There's lots of gay Turks with there being Ottoman art of gay sex. Homosexuality isn't popular here. We just don't kill people for being gay because we're not barbarians. It's not "popular" just because some kids are gay. Over here gay people suck each other's dicks. In Turkey gay kids have to resort to gay oil wrestling to take our their sexual frustration.

>mashreqi
>turk worshipper
pottery.

>We just don't kill people for being gay because we're not barbarians
There are definitely people who would that but they are not the majority. We even have gay youtubers
youtube.com/channel/UCwou0Y8mCtpP_yH45sURImQ/videos

its not

but whats gay is you and your mind
since we the Turks dont have homosexuality in our mind we can touch, etc. to same sex friends and not have any attraction or anything
but you are a fucking faggot

we are white and we are the only straight whites
and yes we have to remove gays since it will promote homosexuality to our straight white people
we are not fucking gay lovers and we wont be and there is nothing good with their existence.

and you say there is gays and stuff in Turkey how do you know my country better than me wtf

One of my favorites

Of all the retarded things we've done to wreck this cursed country , this is the least of it.
Not only that, but it's actually justified for the most part. You'd think a south korean would understand a situation where you're bordering a hostile country that is actively threatening you.
And it's not even the same with SK vs NK, where the western world and the US is clearly on your side. Turkey and Greece are both on the 'western' side as far as trade and military alliances go (this has only been starting to change in the past 3-4 years), and for that we have to compensate

Something has to look cool in this shithole.

based

Negros aren’t human

It's as if a real country got its guts blown out.