Do non-Arab Muslims (e.g. Turks and Lebanese) or non-Muslim Arabs use expressions like inshallah...

Do non-Arab Muslims (e.g. Turks and Lebanese) or non-Muslim Arabs use expressions like inshallah, allhamdudillah or Allah u akbar? I know they're Arabic, but technically, Islam is an Arab religion anyway.

Attached: Download (3).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Flag
Why do you ask things that you already know?

>Islam is an Arab religion anyway.
Most muslims are Indonesian.

Yeah, they do. At least in India. How are Lebanese not Arabs? They speak in Arabic.

Lebanese speak Arabic and yes everyone from Indonesia to Bosnia uses those phrases

I M B E C I L E

>five posts in
>already filled with imbeciles

Attached: WHITE.png (736x711, 426K)

Take your ebin eceleb maymays back to

We speak Arabic, Nassim just hates himself.

that's a cute anime girl

it's a meme on this shithole

callate puta

Attached: 1342535409802.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Imbeciles.

Attached: arabist BTFO.png (723x558, 69K)

Attached: 1549842374937.png (566x628, 50K)

Imbecile

Well yeah, we do have many loanwords that are Arabic in origin but still ised by non-muslims. Here's some of them that I can recall
>Allah (God)
>Iman (Faith)
>Hakim (Judge)

>Allah
Ya Awl-Lowh :DD

>Indonesia didn't have a word for God before Arabic

Attached: s.png (780x666, 383K)

There's the word Tuhan for God, retard. Also Sang Hyang (Sang Yang)
Dewata is obviously Sanskrit origin.

Allah is only used by Muslim and Christians, the neutral word is tuhan

I use insh’Allah, I’m not even Muslim. It’s just so catchy.

>Do non-Arab Muslims (e.g. Turks and Lebanese)
Uh what about Lebanese Christians

We use mashallah a lot (when speaking in both english and arabic), inshallah sometimes, only when speaking in arabic.

oh yeah forgot allah m3ak, only when speaking in arabic saying for goodbye on the phone

Wtf are you talking about? Tuhan is more popular use than "Al-ah" In Christianity

>Even the bibles and kidung songs are using Allah instead of Tuhan.
wtf are you talking about

Christians in Indonesia literally can't make up their mind. they change prophets name to Arabic spelling but sometimes still use western spelling, they use Allah but praise it in retarded way (al-lah instead of Au-Loh) just to be different

Not only do they use those expressions , but you will often hear them say " w hiyat nabi" meaning "for the love of muhammed"