Im going to join ICE

Im going to join ICE

Attached: 1561422862659.png (2000x2000, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aE3RPUdvaL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fight ice with fire

I'm in one of the cities listed. Should I go downtown or stay in this super hispanic area and see what happens?

see if you catch anything good, are there any protests staged?

I'll probably see one just walking around. Not sure why they announced the raids before hand, that seems moronic

based

agreed, they made their own job harder.

Good luck deporting even a fraction of 12 million people and ending up a target on some left wing Facebook page.

attaboy sanchez

>and ending up a target on some left wing Facebook page.
that just means im doing my job right

>Be me
>Say I'll hide illegals from ICE
>Get the contacts of illegal enablers
>Get over 30 people hiding out at my place
>Contacted ICE about my plan before hand so they know
>They all get deported with ICE making it look like I got arrested too
>Illegal enablers give me bail money
>I was never arrested and share a laugh with ICE enforcers as I spend the illegal enabler's money buying ICE a round of beers after they get off duty

Lol I literally reported a bunch of well to do suburban Cubans to ICE. I hope they get raided. Fuck you Isabella don't reject me again

Cx

t. jose martinez

Shut up Muslim. I can't wait to invade itan and end your kind.

>itan

Nice mispelling of Britain

Cubans are based and redpilled, though.

Spics are butthurt that they are not muslim yet are still hated for being brown

>Spics are butthurt that they are not muslim
da fuq

based if real

Muslims are badass.

based

Like they think that America will accept them for being Christian, so they shit on Muslims, but the truth is we are both hated for being brown

No one cares retard, enjoy being an incel for the rest of your life

Tf when did Muslims and Latinos get beef? Lmao All the Muslims and Latinos I know get a long and there are a bunch of Muslim Latinos too.

godspeed user, wrangle as many of those fat little goblins as possible

They are however this particular cunt has led me on for four fucking years and it's time that she stop.

As a Muslim, I hate spics because all the hot brown girls are spics, and the only reason I like hot brown girls is because muslim girls tend to be brown, so it defeats the purpose.

Like I cant even check out hot brown girls anymore because I know she is just another spic

>MUH ILLEGALS!!!!

Cucked right wing politicians do the same here, but birthrates are 95% of the problem

Vast majority of shitskin criminals are born in western countries

Differences in race are just too taboo even for right wingers so they try to play the strongman by targeting a small minority of illegals

It's a fearmongering tactic that retards eat up.

Attached: 1550653866598.jpg (1174x1004, 200K)

This. It actually makes them less effective. However no it fires up his base which is all he cares about.

just nuke the whole border and anything within lets say 25 miles of it. surely that'd drastically reduce the infestation.

Attached: 1560199558206.png (213x213, 70K)

This. Also nuke Texas.

>nuking the best state
why do i have a feeling californian paws typed this post

>Best state
>Literally more Mexican than California

Texas is as shitty as Commiefornia, get redpilled eurocuck. South Dakota is the best state.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE3RPUdvaL4

>having land borders
LOL