There are over 30 million more men than women in China due to selective abortion

There are over 30 million more men than women in China due to selective abortion.
Will the 30+ million males become prison gay as a result of being unable to find a female partner? I hope so.

Attached: 1232312313123.png (388x338, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order_bride#China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would react by fucking my teacher obviously

th numbers are that extreme? what were they thinking? trying to create a work slave robot force? was castration a thing?

China is a traditional society so they believe that men are the only good ones for "carrying the torch" of the family and excelling in high status positions. And due to the one-child policy many aborted until they got a male for their legacy.
So now because of that we have a bunch of beta men who cannot have a girlfriend because the population numbers are fudged up.

communists are retards
that's all of it

they should breed african queens

They have a female population of around 49%, which works out to around 686 million females. 30 million "extra" males is not really the issue you think it is. Compare it to your own country, which is around 50.8% female, with at least 17% of them not having children.

>Will the 30+ million males become prison gay as a result of being unable to find a female partner? I hope so.
Back to containment you fucking subhuman.
Don't compare your failed shithole to what is currently the most successful country in human history. Fucking subhuman eurotrash.

Chinese people like yourself are perfect for becoming gay because they are so feminine.

Why doesn't China enforce a daughter incentive program?

That's what they get for being stupid

>theres an entire Poland worth of single chink men
Jesus Christ

Kidnap after that force him to cross dress and enjoy the boipussy

>Don't compare your failed shithole to what is currently the most successful country in human history. >Fucking subhuman eurotrash.

Attached: 1549842374937.png (566x628, 50K)

They actually have around 15 millions more girls than previously recorded. India is in a much more dire situation which explains why they are all such massive incels.

there is literally nothing wrong with crossdressing

Attached: felix cosplay.jpg (493x740, 357K)

>tfw no Chinese gf(male)

Attached: China trap gf.png (230x299, 23K)

Just think of all the cute and feminine girls (male) the chinese will start selling as sex slaves to other countries, just to off-load their stock.

Attached: 1528238006841.jpg (480x480, 19K)

they should have a civil war

Lots of girls who are under the radar in China though.

Do Chinese in China international marriage?

which nationality are popular in China?vietnam?

Yeah, they mostly get women from Vietnam, Laos, Nepal, Thailand, Malaysia

really?

Do you have any source?
I dont mind eng or not.

>Will the 30+ million males become prison gay as a result of being unable to find a female partner?
naw they will play video games.
the pollution + naturally low libido dampens their lust for women

cross dressing is cute and pinkpilled!
good for the teacher, maybe he can TEACH some of the boys to be cute as well

I found a source for Vietnam and Cambodia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order_bride#China

thank you bro

wow wouldn't it be funny if the student used these pictures to like blackmailing the teacher into cosplay sex? and they both liked it? wouldn't that be weird haha

the vast majority of asian crossdressing homos are chinese