Are they the most influential country in human history?

Are they the most influential country in human history?

Attached: 7AAE885E-67E5-4924-AD26-0535C0DDEB9D.jpg (670x1024, 145K)

no that's america

Yes.
No.

The US has only existed for 250 years and has only been relevant for 100 years though

They're cunts

and we dethroned 400 years of European dominance in that time frame.

I don't know man, they had their fingers in a lot of things for a long time, but none of the European societies would be the way they are without the Romans.

Yep

And you couldn't even find an image without a fucking watermark?

Without the Greeks you mean, Ibrahim.

Yes. Though inadvertently. They didn't "discover" industrialization as much as they had tons of coal near the surface. In fact, those morons were using coals to fucking start fires long before realizing the veritable gold mine they were sitting on.

The Imperial shit is meaningless, and before that there's just irrelevance.

WE

Attached: 1483662108-1446460457217.jpg (1701x2005, 729K)

Obviously not, far too recent. There is no for-sure answer but Britain is simply too absurd a suggestion to even consider.

this

*Phoenicians

One of yes; we played a significant part in developing the modern world from steam engines to jet engines to computers to the world wide web. But certainly not any more despite what our idiot politicians think.

No, that'd be the Frankish Empire, which created France, Germany, Lotharingia and Italy, so pretty much the whole relevant part of the world.

Attached: Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-en.svg.png (1200x909, 401K)

They're good at hiding on their island, being ugly and having others fights in their place.
So no.

Is it true that they need trash licenses to have an empty bag of potato "crisps" or an empty soda can in their car or else they get fined?

No, is it true if you crawl on your knees with your hands behind your head a police office can shoot you?
Why so mad? WE both contributed about as much as each other.

and on the pillar these words appear:
>oi bruv where's your pillar licence?

kek

Industrial Revolution

I don't have anything to contribute, I just thought I'd provide pic related for anyone who wanted to laugh at Britain for being so retarded.

Attached: Strategic genius.png (500x1055, 504K)

>Says cunt
>Isn't Australian

Excuse me what the fuck this is cultural appropriation this should be banned how do I delete a post