1. cunt

1. cunt
2. tell me about your family, and growing up how it affected you as a person

for example,
mum & dad used to beat me up so in response i became this obedient child who follows everything they order me to do directly to the tee

so right now being an adult, i'm pretty dumbfounded when someone tells me to do something, but then they get angry because i didn't use my discretion on following their orders; i just blindly follow orders and do it
>chef tells me to keep the leftovers from lunch buffet
>i keep 'em all
>he gets angry because i kept the things that were pretty much almost finished

Attached: 1562375780523.jpg (225x225, 10K)

My dad bullied me all the time (and beat me) so I grew up insecure and without confidence.

barely know my family, raised mainly by my mom and her dad. mom's young and an alcoholic with bizarre mood problems, positive that's where i got my self hate issues and temper. her dad's cool but hovery which i think stunted me, also to this day he puts himself in situations where he can be mad at me then act like it's my fault which ill never understand

so far, i've heard them say i'm hardworking because i help everyone but then they tell me off for not thinking for myself and trying to do everything for everyone at once
then they tell me off for "lacking common sense" and not thinking straight while doing things

so this is what you guys mean huh? being a bugman, a drone

my old man never bullied me but he just... wasn't there
>work on weekdays
>rest on weekends
my mum works her own store so she barely spends time with me too
>ages 7 - 17
>spend my days after school home alone with vidya

2. My family is okay, my brother is an unironic assburger and not the smart programmer kind. My childhood fucking sucked and I hated it. I’ve had no friends since 6th grade, I basically wasted adolescence doing literally nothing, just sitting in school being quiet trying to run out the clock so I could go home and play video games by myself in my room for several hours. I don’t know how to talk to people, can’t have a conversation for more than 30 seconds, have no motivation or energy to pursue any of my dreams and constantly feel like shit and hate myself. I spend most of my day playing video games or fantasizing about having imaginary friends. And even in my imagination I don’t know how not to be awkward.

My parents loved me and are happily married. I struggle every day.

>My parents loved me and are happily married. I struggle every day.
same situation i guess, after i got older the beatings stopped
and after some time, i feel like they genuinely care for me now so i feel even more shit that they raised me all those years to see me becoming... like this

I should add that my parents were not abusive or anything and yet I still fucked it all up. Sometimes I feel like I have to have some sort of mental illness because of how not-normal I am and how much I failed at such basic things like social interaction, but then I just feel like that's a cope for me being a worthless piece of shit and trivializing actually mentally ill people.

My dad molested me
My mother is the definition of an oedipal mother

I dropped out of highschool, became NEET the last 7 years, lacked most social skills and had severe OCD.

Moved out of my moms house and have been slowly getting my shit together, were all gonna make it bros it just takes some effort.

>oedipal mother
I thought this was only used to refer to children, what do you mean?

My parents were cool. Sadly they died in my early twenties and I'm depressed ever since.

you just want to fap to what he has to say, don't pretend

my big brother used to beat me up when i were little so i kept working out and last time he tried to beat me up i broke his jaw.

no I just thought the Oedipal complex only refers to children

It's basically when the mother gets way to close to her kids and undermines their growth to keep them close.

My mom treated me like her boyfriend, we'd do everything together and people would often mistake us for a couple. We'd cuddle but nothing like is thinking. And every time I'd go do my own thing that she didn't approve of she'd offer me food/shopping trips/ect to spend time with her. If I wanted stuff I'd threaten to move out unless I got it.

My mom used to beat me a lot and yell at me. I have an intellectual disability, which results in me lacking the capacity to do things like a normal person would. I am much slower than normal people. My mom was too impatient with me, so she beat me. It doesn't help that she was an alcohol addict as well.
When I was 13 mom and dad broke up and I went to live with my dad. He's had multiple girlfriends ever since, but his relationships don't tend to last more than a few months. I still live with him.

Sounds irritating, I wonder if you reminded her of your father or something.

Her mother worked 24/7 so she never got to spend time with her and her father wanted a boy so he ignored her growing up. She has a lot of abandonment issues.

Desu I had the same childhood. However as I grew up I slowly learned how to stand up for myself, and also being a loner all my life kinda helped me build my own confidence. My parents started to being less controllable and more supportive as I grew up since they saw I wasn't gonna do stupid shit, which helped me to do whatever I wanted to without being criticized by them. To be honest I'm really thankful of the way they raised me because it helped me to understand what is respect and discipline, something many people seem to struggle to understand nowadays.

We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1552480799070.png (1040x1040, 66K)

i have the nicest mom on earth, but my dad... he gets angry at every single stupid irrelevant thing, be it like
i barely knew him until i was like 11 since he was either always working or sleeping, and when me and my two other brothers woke him up by accident he'd get so fucking mad he'd start slamming doors, yell at us and break stuff
he never hit us or anything,always unleashed his anger on objects but i fucking hated him for that
i seriously can't wait to move out from this hellhole

you can do it, baker user

Abusive dad
No clue how it affected me but probably badly.

What is his job? My dad is also kinda like that, but I understand it's because his job is stressful and he hates it.

I have 2 nice parents but I has a shitty scolarity, and being bullied in school made me an austistic retard. Its worst because your parents dont understand why you are so fucked up when they raised you well

1. Flag
2. My parents were normal and didn’t abuse me or anything, but they never forced me to do anything. They weren’t at home most of the time on work days because they often worked till late, and so I spent most of my childhood with an “aunt”. I was free to do whatever I wanted or not do anything at all. They would also pay for most things I wanted, including things like piano lessons and stuff like that, even if I rarely practiced or made any advancements. This made me a lazy cunt who can’t work for anything and has no discipline. I finished school and highscool without putting any effort whatsoever and without studying, and barely made into university. I know it’s not entirely their fault, but there were barely any rules at home growing up.

Dad would always argue about everything I said instead of listening to the stupid things childs will always say. Now I get too nervous to say anything as I'm afraid people will always argue back. This in combination with my mom always being quiet as she doesn't speak the language makes it hard for me to communicate with anyone.

My parents were loving and supportive and I’ve had a happy well adjusted life, unironically.

Attached: images (11).jpg (524x585, 21K)

lol this shit right here. Don't waste your time with people that get angry before listening. fucking npcs

Take care... At least you have your mom.

My dad was a great person but he died when I was 12, so now I'm an autistic visitor of this board.

My dad was a very violent and racist man but now I'm good because I no longer live with my parents

i am pretty sure my mother has narcissistic personality disorder. she had physiologically abused both me and my brother, also my father.

1. flag
2. boring middle class from an outsider perspective. actually great fro inside, I've had a happy childhood and lots of support later in life, can't complain.