Does your country consider the USA as a threat? If yes, then why...

Does your country consider the USA as a threat? If yes, then why? I never could understand countries that are afraid of the USA.

Attached: usa threat.png (424x815, 226K)

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

The cage visible on the propaganda-poster was already opened, though

>US foreign policy is less interventionist than it was under Obama
>US power is therefore a greater threat

Attached: Bruh.png (1200x1046, 1.49M)

>I never could understand countries that are afraid of the USA.
Then you're probably quite stupid.

this stupid fags
there's still hope Trump can fix the country

Obama created Isis and overthrew Gaddafi and Zelaya but Trump is more dangerous because he got out of a globalist climate change agreement and said no to Iran? How stupid are western euros? They're brainwashed by globalist propaganda.

Look at his flag

thats cuz you a dumb poolak, dumb poolaks dont understand much.

world wars without the US in charge: 2
world wars with the US in charge: 0
someone needed to keep e*ropean savages in check

I think you are stupid. Countries that give up to the USA are usually better off than countries that decide to oppose it. If people in such shitholes like Vietnam, Iraq or whatever just greeted American soldiers as friends instead of fighting them, they would be much better off today.

Westerners consider the US a threat because they do not border on monkey with the largest stock of nuclear weapons in the world.

Thanks for showing what I meant with an example.

lets spot the poolak kike, FOUND 1

fuck I hope this shithole goes back to being wiped off the map, better off this waz. and safer for the rest of the world.

The West never experienced total savagery, genocides and poverty caused by policy of such countries like Russia or nazi Germany, so their notion of what is "evil" is very distorted. If they had direct border with Russia, they would understand what means hell on earth.

yet dumb poolaks did, and what did dumb poolaks learn from it all? Firearm registration so dumb poolaks cant protect themselves on this continent of jackals.

having the historz this shithole had, the govertnment should have made it madatory for poolaks to own firearms.

to hell with dumb poolaks

Attached: european imperialists.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Yeah. My point is that the USA with all its flaws is still pinnacle of civilisation in comparison with Europe and Asia. I never heard about American states genociding each other in industrial way for political reasons.

>I never heard about American states genociding each other

No indeed they genocided all the natives before they could organize into states.

>No indeed they genocided all the natives before they could organize into states.

One more example of stupidity of people. These local Indian shitskins were fighting with Americans like jap-kamikadze and taking scalps from their heads, instead of giving up and cooperate for the common good. So they had to be decimated. If they just gave up to more civilized settlers, their standard of life would get better and they could enjoy living in more advanced society. My point is that it is generally pointless to oppose the USA in most cases, and those who oppose the USA usually live in much worse shitholes and are less civilized, with higher level of corruption, crime and poverty.

they were fighting off yuropean colonists, mr dumb poolak, put yourself in their situation, mr dumb poolak

Sorry, i can't put myself in shoes of some uncivilized savages taking scalps from human heads and running half-naked with wooden arches... My country greets American soldiers freewilingly and we dont intend to fight them. Hell, we are even ready to pay for their presence.

>uncivilized savages

sounds like dumb poolakland

Indians should have been grateful that the more advanced civilisation was brought to them. If they were attacked by primitive ruskies stealing even electric cables from walls, and raping everything that breathes and moves, they would have a rational reason to create a resistance movement. Or if they were attacked by krauts who just created ideology that no matter what Indians do, they must be genocided because they are "subhumans".

>Indians

theyre called Native Americans, mr dumb poolak,Indians are on the other side of the globe, mr dumb poolak

Independence from other countries is valuable as long as these countries are poorer/less civilized than yours, and as long as they want to destroy you physically. Then, it is sensible to support your government in creating military and opposing the threat. But the USA doesn't create such a threat to anyone, so opposing it is pointless for the global population. Only local dictators could be interested in using their enslaved populations as a cannon fodder against the USA because they are afraid to lose their political power at benefit of the Washington and American corporations

something something dumb poolak, something something derp derp , poolak intellectual

lmfao

You contributed nothing to this thread so far. I hear only insults.

USA started the Iraq war and whole clusterfuck in the Middle East and now they try to provoke Iran. This could end in bloody partisan war and influx of another waves of Iranians and Arabs into Europe. Seriously you didn't understand that?

Wtf are all Poles this stupid?

they're zionist dog, polack

We(Christian$) killed each other because we pray to God in different languages, how would we live together with the pagans, who are one step lower in development?

it is a major threat because of all the degeneracy it exports