Post yfw W*stoid "civil"izations are being anally molested by the BLACK BVLL while your country rapidly flourishes into...

>post yfw W*stoid "civil"izations are being anally molested by the BLACK BVLL while your country rapidly flourishes into a superpower.

Attached: gigavc.png (758x960, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vietnamese_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfX8cF-UPU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Son_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_An
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
youtube.com/watch?v=OWjh4HTiDBk
youtube.com/watch?v=xjje_D9JjPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LET ME IN AGHHHHHH. I'LL TEACH ENGLISH OR SOMETHING

Attached: face hands.png (509x619, 8K)

No , let me into your country first . I’ll teach Vietnamese or something

Attached: 82E127FF-4E0B-44B7-9F37-AA17F2159864.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Attached: 1529576469053.png (3000x4500, 648K)

Why not head to Japan instead? Abe-sama's letting tons of Nguyens in now

Based and RP

No , they will hate for having a Japanese gf

Attached: 09552ECC-6173-4FA4-94DC-04B0CE01E5B7.jpg (600x439, 41K)

You will be okay! Japan already makes racemixing propaganda cartoons for kids; even the war crimes denial types are becoming libs

Attached: StarTwinkle_PaPiPuPo_Romantuc.jpg (1440x810, 312K)

>getting my work visa next month
arigato abe-sama

Attached: apu meditate.jpg (1346x960, 99K)

>work visa
Lol wage cuck, just get a marriage visa

Screw that, i'm not tying my life down yet. I'm staying for 1-2 years before going back to university. Abe can get his family and babies from someone else.

Attached: 1451446117816.jpg (500x375, 23K)

The History of Vietnam

>Enslaved by China for 1000 years
>Vassalized by China for the next 1000 years
>Half the dynasties were founded by Han Chinese immigrants
>Enslaved by Ming China
>During military "victories" the capital was destroyed and the main "strategy" was to hide in the mountains while the invaders suffered from heat, bugs and disease and eventually left
>Begged Qing China for help against France
>Colonized and enslaved by France
>Vietnamese were called "Annamites"
>No such thing as "Vietnamese culture"
>Literally invented nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vietnamese_inventions_and_discoveries
>Pho was created by Chinese immigrants
>Eats rats and monkey brains
>Vietnamese "traditional" clothing isn't traditional or even indigenous
>"Vietnamese" alphabet and Vietnamese "calligraphy" are ugly
>Vietnamese language is ugly
>The epitome of Vietnamese culture is the rice hat
>Traditional Vietnamese dance is a rice hat dance
youtube.com/watch?v=YcfX8cF-UPU

Based Zhang

So what you're saying is Vietnamese took in the most successful Han and turned them into Viets, Hence all the achievements you've mentioned are basically Vietnamese?
sounds redpilled to me. They outchinked the Chinks by a mile.

Nice cope.

Maybe it's because of the 1000+ years of Chinese domination during which Vietnamese women were piped by Chinese men while Vietnamese men watched helplessly, but even now Vietnamese women escape to China by the thousands to work as prostitutes or marry farmers. They crave the Chinese dick.

Reminder that ChiTIANANMENSQUARE1989 lost against Vietnam in a 1v1 war

Yu might be right, but chinese deserve death anyway.

Attached: 1552759417259.jpg (594x600, 152K)

I mean if the Vietnamese people were originally formed by a mix of Chinese and Nanyue(They were). Then the mix of Chinese and Nanyue=Vietnamese rather than "Vietnamese women piped by Chinese".
what you're saying is as retarded as calling most other Han "rape babies" since they were also Sinicized by intermarriage.
Those "original viets" were probably more similar to cambodians anyhow.

>tf
>tp

Are you stupid?
There were always dark skinned anime figures

Cure Soleil is explicitly a Mexican hafu

Yes, Vietnamese don't really like China

Vietnamese are mutts however and Han rapebabies

So?
I saw tons of Anime where the figures were mixed with english, german, russian and flip

It's a good feeling

Attached: FB_IMG_1559728679343.jpg (547x574, 30K)

what will you be working as?

> enslaved by chinese but still kept a distant culture,language, and facial features. the average vietnamese is bronze skin tone with double eyelids and full lips while chinese are pale with small eyes and small dicks
>guerrilla warfare is legitimate strategy
> vietnamese have no culture? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Son_culture
>invented nothing yet the forbidden palace in bejing was designed by a vietnamese.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_An
> even terrance tao, the chinese math nerd needs help from a vietnamese to solve en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
> pho was created by vietnamese. u mad vietnamese noodle soup shits on chinese baby fetus soup
> vietnamese language might not be the most pleasant sounding language but the people are better looking than some ugly chink panface
> also vietnamese took your style of fighting and whooped your ass with it youtube.com/watch?v=OWjh4HTiDBk
a billion chinks yet never been able to becoming a world champ in mma but vietnamese did. kung fu is a lie, chinese cant fight

also u know damn well a chinese girl cant resist a vietnamese jungle cock than some nerd chinese boy. pic related is one of the best looking chinese girl in your peoples entire history and her bf is a vietnamese piping down those tight chinese holes everynight :)

Attached: forvietcocksonly.jpg (1200x853, 118K)

How are the japanese going to welcome all the Vietnamese BVLLS in their country?

All bullshit

>pho was created by vietnamese
Biggest bullshit

Not a single lie. Do the research yourself Chang

now it's your duty to annihilate the chink menace, please don't let us down based Viet.

A dirty, smelly, good-for-nothing English teacher. Fortunately, it's with a good company (JET).

How do I apply for japanese job, anglo man?

It's not difficult to get if you have a degree and speak English, teaching qualifications and time living/working abroad also help your chances. Search "ALT Japan" and see what you think about it.

I hope you're ready to sing songs and give high fives Nigel. Those kids don't want to be bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=xjje_D9JjPA

>elementary school
My job isn't that far down m8