What does your country hate the most?

What does your country hate the most?

Attached: 8B676F62-ADA8-4B3C-9497-B9D80BD3769F.jpg (1487x831, 935K)

wrongdoing

arabs and africans.
At least I do.
They are ruining Israel.

Aboriginals unironically.
The public can say that they like them, they deserve equal treatment, etc., but the damage has already been done (stolen generations) and no one's really going to do anything about it

wypipol

And don't forget that they destroyed the nature of Australia which was full of beautiful forests.
They created the Outback desert.

Did they really?

ourselves.

thats why its ok to nigger our contry.

WELL WELL WELL

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Yes they did.
For thousands of years they burned down the forests and created the desert in the center of Australia.
It was lush and green and brimming with forests before.

everything

I don't know
gypsies maybe

immigrants/gypsies... shitskins in general..

Do you often see anti gypsy protests on streets?

they usually get targeted by skinheads and police

We had a an entire political party made solely to "solve" the gypsie problem.

also this

white people. they need to stop being passive cunts and be more like Québecois. No English No Visa

My country hates the ARYAN man unfortunately

Bump for more answers

Commies. God bless Pinochet

Gypsies here too. I've seen people defend African immigrants, but I've never seen anyone defending gypsies in my entire life. We've had no-go zones in Spain for decades and they're always gypsy neighborhoods. Most of the gun related violence in Spain is connected to gypsy clans. If there was one problematic child in school making life hell for everyone, you could bet they were a gypsy. They abound the most in primary school, start disappearing around middle and high school, and are practically unheard of in college. If people meet a gypsy who isn't a complete fuck up or linked with crime, people won't even think of them as a gypsy. They really are the scum of this nation. Maybe one day their place as the most hated minority in Spain will be usurped by someone else, but so far they are the fucking worst.

latinos and sustainability

You, OP