Why are there so many virgins posting under this flag?

Attached: australia-flag-std_1.jpg (800x800, 75K)

what flag

There are?

How do you know they are virgina?

Yep

Their posts reek of virginity. I can smell it on them, eww!

Why dont you help me out by taking it then, bitch

Every second Asian-Australian guy is an incel.

What about asians in nz?

Melbourne?

No!

Chinese.

Your flag, virgin. You need to find a girl that you like so you can lose it!

Because no vagina is large enough to take an Australian cock without being torn apart from the inside by the sheer, immense fucking size of the schlong at our disposal, ya cunt.

Attached: Ausfag.png (696x696, 340K)

I bet that you are a virgin too!! what's your problem!

Sven is posting this from his cuckshed while Muhammad cucks him

you got issues bro

The Swedish flag.

Oh look! The thread is overrun by virgins!!!

I lost my virginity at 13 years old.

i had sex with a deaf cripple last month though

But you do not have a girlfriend! That's because you go on Jow Forums to write angry things about girls.

No

i did benis in vagine the other night

Attached: 20190713_093315.jpg (4032x1960, 2.06M)

kys normalfag

Oh congratulations!! You are the only Australian poster who is not an incel who writes rude things to girls. Do you want a medallion award?

i did someone else's benis in my boipucci the other night

twas quite good

Attached: Pity the dead.jpg (286x323, 26K)

I don't care about 3DPD slags, I only care about 2D lolis.

this thread is what happens when you watch too much an*Me and are autistic

Fuck off normalfags.

Kek good post aussie

Jow Forums is an anime website, you fucking piece of shit.
Get out.

anime more like gaynime. *dabs on weeaboo loser*

So why do Australians watch so much anime?!

beats looking at you haha

can i ask whats that like? i wonder about it but i dont have the balls to actually go there

Based Aussie poster

>Every second Asian-Australian guy is an incel.
this but honestly I think worse
I'm in my second year of uni and I have only met two chinese chicks who were dating Asian guys out of at least 50 that ive gotten to know somewhat well.
not to say they're all with whites, most just don't date - thought I don't blame them considering the current state of asian incels here
go look on any incel/hate board like r/hapas or aznidentity and you'll see Australian azns are stupidly overrepesented. I'm not sure why our incels are particularly rabid, probably because we don't have as much of a culture to fit into as Americans
Should also note its mostly Chinese and filipinos that are like this, viets and other SEAs usually are fine

They actually have small dicks. Even the tall Australian men

The flag?

one of my friends got an almost black eye because she joked about her bfs penis being "cute". they really do take that stuff seriously.

Sorry, I had to go out in the garden for a little while and then I started making lunch! I'm back in the thread now!!

No the people because Australians here are mostly virgins who hate girls.

bro this larp is cringe

The truth hurts. Sweden 1-Australia 0 and every poster except for one in Australia is a virgin!

wish I was a virgin : (

that's just the way it goes in Chadstralia

Jokes on you, Chadstralians are too based to be hurt by your pathetic, limp-dick Eurotrash posts

Attached: Austroll.jpg (548x619, 77K)

You really except me to read all that?! No thanks geek.

Brainlet Eurofag to retarded to read words

Because of the flag?

All the incel posters are Chinese, I mean this unironically.
I'm not bagging on them or anything but we really do have a HUGE Asian, but more specifically Chinese incel problem

Again, i'm not looking to bag on chinks, but image-boards like this seem to attract them, anime is almost always popular a thing for them if they're young too, and those ones are always losers. Its very embarrassing to see them spew their retarded childish bs here

Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for calling you a geek it was over the top!

My best friend did it at 11 years old.

Like ABBA and Dragon tatts girl.

Sweden must be boring though, really boring, really cold, really dark, really boring, really cold, really boring really dark...

Attached: e12.png (546x320, 49K)

You know what, I spend 90% of my time on Jow Forums on /tg/, I really can't deny being a nerdy faggot