STOP CALLING ME A MUTT ALL MY ANCESTORS ARE FROM WESTERN EUROPE!

STOP CALLING ME A MUTT ALL MY ANCESTORS ARE FROM WESTERN EUROPE!

Attached: 1562524062994.jpg (497x353, 34K)

Do you look like a mutt? Than you are a mutt.

were there ever purists who considered breeding between white ethnicities muttery? we've come a long way

Even the narrowest definition of "Western Europe" with the widest definition for ethnicity has two or three different ethnicity, so you are still a mutt.

you're fat and gay lmoa

they might be but youre now in america so it kinda ehh cancels out

It was always about this. The mutt thing is meant to mock "muh heritage" white Americans who act like they are pure members of some specific European nation. We mock their brownness with "la criatura"

Most Euros are mutts, only Swedes, Danes, Norwegians and maybe Germans and Dutch are white.

>STOP CALLING ME A MUTT
i never have my europoor friend

>my ancestors
you're not one of them
you're american
born and raised in america

t. sopa ingredient

First of all
>Jews
>White

second, it's retaliation. Americans on Jow Forums (much like real life) are always the aggressors, so we use their idiocy against them. And it's not a vocal minority, not at all.
Even beyond the scope of Jow Forums, the amerimutt joke predates the internet. Really, I doubt anyone who isn't a raging stormfag would mind Americans if they just said they are a mix of various ethnicity and proud of it/don't care. The only thing worse than people who define themselves by their quarter ancestry are those like OP who treat all Europeans as a single ethnicity and say they are "pure white". That's as dumb as saying that someone who is half Japanese, a quarter Chinese, and a quarter Thai is a "pure asian"

turn off the proxy abdul

You're not white, mongol

>tfw mutt
>have native american and maybe even some nigger in me
>still have green eyes, white skin, and brown hair with blonde highlights

Attached: 4C28BB8A-12F9-4A83-B9E5-566F2BDB4B7D.png (838x983, 69K)

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “whiter than you muhammad.”

Attached: burger senses are tingling.jpg (244x209, 15K)

Sorry for deleting the post and thanks for your detailed answer user

If your ancestors are from different countries, then you're a mutt.

pls be my joo bf pls

Correct and based

>t. Inbred gypsy

I don't copulate with the cattle

Attached: AreFlue_ApeEvilVeryAreDuckApeBeeVeryYouSheNotApe.jpg.jpg (685x600, 109K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>being more than one ethnicity

Attached: 1542514870392.png (1161x1074, 23K)

Attached: 1516941331902.png (1246x715, 345K)

what about celts?

euro soup

what if they are from two countries which have now merged or they are from a country which used to be united and is now not a country anymore?