Why do Germans have such misconceptions about the United States?

Why do Germans have such misconceptions about the United States?

Attached: german misconceptions.png (741x454, 143K)

All of these are true though

Germans are probably the people the most brainwashed by their medias and government.

I've been to Germany and its probably the closest I've been to feeling like being around actual human beings.

Those are all correct by the way.

tells the french

What makes you say this, Frenchbro?

my ancestor

I grew up on the east coast of America and I can verify 100% that this image is true

If we told us to jump to the fire, we won't do it, Abdul. Germans never question the authority of someone who is superior to them. They still have a positive opinion of journalists and their medias.

Based Germans

wtf i love germany now

My ancestors :)

>misconceptions
>mis

>Misconceptions

based germans
oh shut up american slave lol

What? Isn't that all true?

This is the wrongest opinion I've read all day. Where the hell did you get that from?

bump

>misconceptions

I'd say that americans do struggle to understand the rest of the world.
They always view everything through some sort of a prism.
Fore example when it comes to politics they have issues understanding how the rest of the world works, and for them it's all black and white.
For example if you disagree with an american libtard he instantly assumes you're some sort of a racist inbred hillbilly retard who likes KKK, guns, monster trucks and shine. And who's grandparents were probably slavers.

At the same time if you disagree with an american right-wing they instantly think you're some sort of a priveleged white tumblr faggot from northern california who's studying liberal arts or some other meaningless shit.

You get the idea.

>Why?
The majority of them never meeting Americans and viewing everything through the lens of stereotypes, much like everyone else in the world

God I fucking hate this shit. American politics are so fucking polarized and it's infecting literally the entire internet because it just becomes one giant echo chamber for either side. I'm so fucking sick of it I swear to god. Fuck Am*ricans and their retarded "us vs. them" attitude.

>misconceptions

we can say that
most amis are have german heritage

My ancestors

Attached: meme.png (602x328, 151K)

You have your own fucking language. Go back to your autistic pit in the internet. I wish i could do that.

Germans are the burgers of Europe.

>goes to the international board
>get out USA USA USA

Well, I went there and I found that they really don't know almost anything about the rest of the world. So that is not a misconception.

They are also very shallow, but I guess most people are until you really get to know them and they open up.

As to the other prejudices - there's all kinds of people in the US. For some these prejudices are true, for others not. It really depends on who you're talking to.

>Americans know nothing about the rest of the world
Frankly about our own country too tbf. Ask a random person to locate a state other than Texas, NY, California, or Florida and they probably couldn't.

Attached: 1395943735102.png (853x543, 40K)

Based

Those are all true, by varying degrees.

Attached: IpIfvU9l.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Albeit I agree that a lot of germans fall for the 24/7 brainwashing, media criticism is on the rise as well. If you check any of the larger newspaper sites you'll notice that for a lot of articles the comment function has been disabled. Most prominently faz where you can't comment on most of the articles anymore, you used to be able to comment on _everything_. But check out spiegel, zeit, süddeutsche... as well if you don't believe me. The reason is the newspapers couldn't handle the massive shitstorms in the comment section( which oftenly proved that the article was bullshit). So, some people woke up.

>misconceptions