OH NO NO NO WH*TES BTFO

OH NO NO NO WH*TES BTFO

Attached: 1563103853143.png (1549x1333, 2.27M)

>peng girl maker the next bond lass
>benders all upset about seein 'er arse and fanny on the telly instead of Craig's saggy man tits
absolute state

>Not even an attractive black kween
fuck off

Is this fuck real.

>the bond-girl is still kept as a pretty white girl
>delicious live action choco-vanilla yuri

Attached: iwftu.png (552x704, 21K)

sadly, yes

I just noticed she has boogers in her nose in that pic.

so will we gave a bond guy or what?
this is fucking dumb

This. Is she going to fuck a bunch of dudes during the film like bond does with women?

She won't be James Bond, she will be a different spy who takes over the number 007 because James Bond retires in the film or something.

The headline is clickbait. They're not making James Bond a black, there is (supposedly) a scene in the new film where this new character gets the 007 designation after Bond officially retires.

>last night I kween burgered your sister

Who's shocked any more? This will happen to all white boy entertainment, it's such nice buzz with the bonus of being above criticism for ideological reasons. There's literally thousands of movies you could be watching instead of talking about a stunt that's been done before.

she's going to be a lezdom who breaks the bond girl and uses her to do the job like said

is she at least gay?

Which is pretty much confirming that she will play the role in the following movie.

its actually insulting to both parties through this cheap commercial ploy, why not create new memorable characters

You know what, let's make shaft, alfonso from training day and madea white. I think we can balance things out

I watched every bond movie, guess that would be another drop like star wars for me

I doubt they're that dumb. It wouldn't be a JAMES Bond movie anymore.

Attached: D6240043-6F4D-45BD-86ED-90CDE787CC6F.png (300x455, 85K)

>implying Craig the pleb wasn't already a massive step-down from the likes of Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan

It's not like they are numbered, so they can just release it under the name of "Jane Bond" or "007 - Next Generation" or something, then fans can decide by themselves if it's a spin off or not.

shes clearly wh*te

It’ll be a vote here the Twitter community can vote to name the next female Bond’s name. Also, they can decide if she will be lesbian or straight

Attached: Netflix-Медведи-netflix-adaptation-4945831.png (600x897, 550K)

they should have gone with idris elba

Attached: smirk wojak ears3.gif (645x773, 31K)

>not a single post with nigger in the thread
Good, reddit does not welcome such racism