1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt.
2. Where you taught how evil the danes really are in school?

Attached: thedanes.jpg (622x603, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/maps/@62.5081027,6.1262749,11z?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was taught your kind is haram

Attached: Z.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Did you know that Danes have little pink tails? It's true.

Trust a Dane feel the pain

No

sorry i confused your flag for the danish one OP.
i can't imagine how offended you feel right now.

Attached: frog_worried.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Attached: apu apu 2.png (657x527, 19K)

There actually is a county in Norway named Haram

Attached: kart.haram.jpg (425x326, 67K)

I don't know shit about Danes desu

Sweden
Yes, but we beat them and took all the lands and removed all danes.

excuse me but you have a danish flag on your flag

They are based and killed St*ckholmoids.

No, we are only aware of the vile Swedish.

Yes
Trust a Dane, feel the pain

Danes is like that first boss in the starting area of a game
Russia is the max level boss where even if you beat it, you still lose to it because of the plot

Danes aren't really mentioned much at school or anywhere. Is there anything interesting about them?

I'm not even sure where Denmark is and you ask me if i taught something about them in school.

If i recall correctly the only mentions they had in my books were getting cucked by nazi germany and attacking germany in the 30 years war.

Not really apart from teaching us that swedes fought against them a lot and i guess some finns too.

Attached: b6c83af1.jpg (657x527, 34K)

no

anyone who fights the sw*Doids simply cannot be evil

I don't think i've ever heard of Denmark in a history lesson
Just a brief mention in the geography class
Same for Norway desu

t. Snopphane

they get a mention when talking about barbarian invasions of the early middle ages together with the saracens

Those are just referred to as normans
Now that i think about it, Norway got a brief mention in high school for getting invaded in ww2
But i don't think i've ever heard the word Denmark in a history class

no I mean the vikings. Plus some parts of the 30 years war and the time Prussia annexed Holstein

>30 years war
Ah yes that's right, Denmark was mentioned during that

yes, they killed Carolus Rex and started the unification of germany by wanting to invade north germany twice

Why are there no danes on Jow Forums? Are they too normie?

We're getting laid with swedish girls who love the BDC

tell me about giske. what happens here?

no theres plenty in the general

My dad is from Ireland, and he said when growing up someone mentioning the Danes triggered some sort of innate PTSD even though it had been centuries since the Vikings were around.

I knew about the centuries of Danish domination in Norway, and I'd also read about Denmark's overseas colonial ambitions (Greenland, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, the Virgin Islands, etc.), but that was all stuff I read about on my spare time, not stuff that appeared in school history books.
I've read a lot more about the Swedish Empire than I have about the Danish Empire (again, neither of which appeared in history books I had to read for class - if I'd only based my knowledge of world history on what I'd seen in History class, I'd probably believe that civilization started in Mesopotamia, moved onto Egypt, the Greeks came up with tons of important stuff, which the Romans took, who also conquered much of Europe, and then the Middle Ages came, nothing interesting happened till Christoper Columbus sailed to the Americas and discovered some islands on the Caribbean, followed by which Spain and England/Great Britain/the UK fought for control of the seas, the first of their colonies to become independent being America, after which there was a revolution in France, which led to the independence wars in Latin America, which made people in Latin America & Africa be harshly exploited for some reason).

We literally only learnt about Kanute, 30 years of protestant chimp out, Schleiswig war

No, but we should have been taught about how they cucked Anglos for centuries.

Attached: denmark-King_Cnut_lands_Danish.png (642x511, 125K)

fishing probably

Denmark was not mentioned in history books. It's too irrelevant.

This. This guy happens there.

Attached: 70746996[1].jpg (643x387, 38K)

In America we're just told Denmark exists and cheese danishes.

>30 years of protestant chimp out
gods we were strong back then

Is it true that modern norwegian is just a spin-off of danish, while real norwegian died out and was similar to icelandic/faroese?

Yes

lol aren't you guys from Scandinavia all the same anyway?
That would be like a bavarian hating a kraut from Saxony

Yes they stole some of our land

>centuries

funny that you say that because if I remember right, Denmark had a deal with Russia to come help them in case we went to war with Prussia and nothing came of that

They are the nation that you beat and took the Schleswig

American tier post

I was taught they cucked angl*ids which is pretty based

>mad because he's right

I mean, he’s right.

If I was in a room with Hitler, Stalin and a d*ne and had a gun with 3 shots I'd download the clip on the d*ne .

Attached: DanishKids.jpg (692x500, 61K)

We were taught everything about danish war crimes and how we kicked them out of Scandinavia.

Attached: 1501410426439.png (314x270, 124K)

No, but i read Vinland Saga and Danes were the coolest vikings.

Attached: apukaffee.jpg (746x757, 69K)

Denmark fought for the protestants at the beginning of the 30 year war, but loat hard. Then later after sweden joined in they tried to side with the catholics in order to weaken sweden, but lost again.

Yes. The turncoats of Scandinavia.

What's the infrastructure like in areas like that that are just a bunch of islands?
Are they all populated?

good choice, mexican.
if you decided to shoot comrade Stalin I would personally hang you with your own bowels

Danelaw, got kicked out, and then invaded again.
Skane is Danish.

We were taught that they were garbage at war.

Attached: 1481487026745.png (552x720, 149K)

Danes are cool.

almost all the islands are inhabited yes. There are undesea tunnels and bridges connecting them also alot of ferries.

you can see for yourself on streetview: google.no/maps/@62.5081027,6.1262749,11z?hl=en

there is literally a saying in the Russian language about how bad Swedes at war

We were objectively not bad though. Especially with how small we were compared to the other European powers. Danes were literally just plain awful most of the time.

Attached: 1481485068843.png (552x720, 154K)

Trust a Brit, eat shit.

Chicken isn`t bird,
Sweden isn`t nord?

Attached: 1508360652868.png (495x560, 116K)

No one cares about danish history enough to teach/learn it.

Yes and now we larp like it's always been our language

Danes are not mentioned in our history except for maybe in context to vikings
But the majority of vikings in Ireland were from norway

>That would be like a bavarian hating a kraut from Saxony
But that happens all the fucking time. Bavarians are stuck up cunts.

Why don’t you all use Nynorsk? It’s based compared to cuckmål.

Nynorsk is a shitty made up written language based heavily on the western dialects.

>forever
we'll see sw*doid

Yes, the dialects pure of Danish tint. Also, landmål (which nynorsk is based on, as you know) is older than bokmål.

landsmål*

We were taught nothing about your country so no

Brave words for someone who is only used to fighting seals. Keep it up faggot and we'll see how long it will take until longboats litter your shores torching any puny fishing villages that you hold so dear.

From the ashes of your maple trees, Vinland will rise and join its nordic brothers as was rightfully decreed.

Chiri
I learned from Norwegians that they're pigs.

I do but it's because we have dane loving cucks like thisThey worship danish culture and language

Vinland was founded by Danish BVLLS, not sw*doids.

Im not a dane loving cuck but i don't believe creating a fake language is the answer. I'd rather we just learn old norse instead.

More the reasons you should be afraid, for you see. My family hailed from Blekinge.

Nynorsk was created before N. Danish which bokmål took influence from. If you want pure bokmål, you only need go south. Also, how is nynorsk a fake language? The whole point was to be as relatable to Norwegians as possible. I'd argue N. Danish is the fake language here but whatever.

>Also, how is nynorsk a fake language?

If you brake it down its just the dialect from where Ivar Aasen was born and throwing in some absurd conjections just used to make his poems rhyme. Meaning all that grant money he just spent traveling around the country drinking and hooking up with farm girls.

Yes. still had to learn danish. know your enemy i guess.

Yeah I didn't expect a legitimate reason that actually justifies it because you have none. You just like it because you're used to writing in Danish.

based

nice one Texas..

yes slave traders and colonists

Lmao fuck Denmark.

Attached: 1557984425634.png (1000x1000, 211K)

Denmark is a based and wonderful country, and I 100% support Denmark and the Danes in their endeavors.

Attached: Danish-heart.jpg (800x465, 23K)

t. pic

Attached: dane.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Vikings and SHIEEET

>had to learn danish.
gross
should be Norwegian or nothing

bumpeti bump

Stockholm bloodbath #nevahfoghet

Then i wouldn't want to be there

Based Skåneland brother

Vi har for travlt med at forfore jeres kvinder

Best post in here
NORWAY AND IKEA ARE RIGHTFUL DANISH CLAY

Attached: 2018-07-29_14-56-35.jpg (1842x929, 310K)