Tfw my wife is finally pregnant

>tfw my wife is finally pregnant
lads l did it

Attached: 1543223605969.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aCODE4qeZOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

la creatura.......

Who is the father?

Are you white?

Good job user I, I mean Abe is proud of you.

i'm gonna be completely real wit ya 57th prime minister of japan - shinzo abe
ain't nobody fixing that declining birth rates of yers

nice a new soldier join the ranks

Attached: 5.jpg (590x350, 33K)

>child is raised by a heartless salaryman father
>ends up a psycho
>goes and stabs up a bunch of people at Shibuya
Just a preview of what happens in the next 20 years

congratulations

my goal has been now achieved, l managed to not extirpate my lineage
yes

Attached: images (1).png (300x360, 11K)

CONGRATULATIONS, NOW TELL HER TO HURRY UP. NO EXTRA PAY FOR OVERTIME. BRING ME THE CHILD.

Attached: Woke Abe.png (429x509, 408K)

Good for you, user. I would also like a family but I'm poor and no woman wants to be with me in a serious relationship.

Have sex. again.

WE ARE PREGNANT

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

conglatulation user, now pump her full of vitamin D, zinc, protein and filtered water

Best post insofar.

based mongolianbro

And folic acid

Nice! Finally a good thread

bumping for info

>be fully grown man with a prego wife
>is on Jow Forums
Yikes

l'm only 25, l married my wife, whom l met in a Japanese university l studied at

Attached: 1548783045335.jpg (205x246, 14K)

Congratulations user. I'm gonna be a father in 4 months.

Attached: 1523456764356.jpg (595x599, 39K)

Congratulations and good luck to both of you.
>Jow Forums is teenagers and uncles
Dumb meme

>uncles
>incels
Damn phone

have you already decided his or her name? that's been the biggest concern between me and her since she turned out to be pregnant

If I were you, I would be preparing to an hero. When my Korean girlfriend told me that she thought she was pregnant, it was honestly the scariest day of my life. Fuck kids and fuck fatherhood.

did you dump her?

We have yes, took a few weeks but we finally agreed on a name. Well, two names actually. My grandfathers first name and her fathers middle name.

Good job dude
i see older anons being all uncles without being father themselves lol, its not so wrong

Attached: abe glace.jpg (300x385, 32K)

he has to hurry as soon as possible (ideally you both should start way before impregnation, personally I would go as far as to regularly dip my balls in ice water to improve fertility)

also fish oil based omega 3 (ALA is worthless, DHA and EPA are the good forms), plus all the other nutrients really

the japanese diet is shit which is why they're all skinny manlets instead of anime samurai

i worry every month that my gf will get pregnant and want to have the kid. i'm terrified that if we have kids they would inherit her lack of intelligence and mental instability

congrats
will you raise the kid in japan or in argentina

why not dump her if she's crazy and retarded and you don't want to make a family with her

[spoiler]I should dump my gf desu but it's just because I'm too soulless but softhearted[/spoiler]

I'm having a daughter and I have already had nightmares about what boys will do To her when shes a teenager. I'm so terrified

i'm a pussy and she cooks and cleans and is generally not a whore. i just don't think i want to have kids with her.

Leave her and get one strong woman you esteem

Raise her conservative. Christian values make good humans

She's gonna get creampied once she turns 14 bro

No.

*hits pipe*

This. Every time my gf tell me that her period is delayed I want to run away as far as possible

I was gonna make fun doe the kid not being yours. But the trips compele me to say. Good luck user God bless a you

Yes. Liberalism is what created slut behavior

... and so it's said, Japan's birthrate went up 100% that day

Fuck off

Having a daughter seems to be the dream until they go into puberty. That's why I hope I will only gets sons.

*hits pipe*
youtu.be/aCODE4qeZOk

Having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

My condolences
Good thing I'm an incel so this will never happen to me

I tried to convince her to get an abortion, but she refused and got mad at me. Then it turned out she wasn't actually pregnant, so we worked it out and got back together for a while. We ended up breaking up for an unrelated reason.

Imagine having children in this day and age. Totally not worth it.

u did lad
now u can die happy and fuck Darwin in heaven

Attached: 384596210d4f3e3254d1df3fd842bcbc.jpg (259x224, 12K)

I just want a blue eyed and blond/red haired baby...is it too much to ask?
I'll become a good mummy and care of him like my child. Just give me a baby, if you don't want them. There's still no news of adoption that I've been too. I'm so lonely and want a child.

>Finally
It's not rocket surgery, bro. It shouldn't be that hard.

>It shouldn't be that hard.
Then how's he going to get it in?

Are you looking for someone to impregnate you or something?

Honestly, the only way to deal with this is to actively try to set her up with a boyfriend/future husband as soon as possible.

remember to get a paternity test before acknowledging parenthood

Post a pic of your wife

Raising a smart and intelligent woman for the young bro that will take your place, just the way you did with the woman you had your daughter with. If you didn't grow her a retard she will find a man you would be proud of being your successor

No thank you. I am purposefully ending my genetic line with me.

Imagine being such a failure that billions of years of successful evolution stops with you

Thats failure on an astronomical scale

Isn't that still just evolution?

Still better than being a betacuck provider

pretty sure failure is a part of evolution

hapa girls are qt tho

incel freak

if she is white it's over. She gonna be spiced by 11, blacked by 14