Should I buy a Switch how long does it have left before nintendo bring out their next console?

Should I buy a Switch how long does it have left before nintendo bring out their next console?

Attached: 1200px-NintendoSwitchLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 19K)

>Should I buy a Switch how long does it have left before nintendo bring out their next console?

Attached: 2.png (210x240, 6K)

Shitnendo

Buy a PS4

no. it's not good enough as a home console. it's not good enough as a handheld. only promising title is NMH3 and honestly i hope it turns out to be shit.

cringe, mario maker 2, odyssey, mario kart 8, splatoon, botw alone are better than any other console ever made since the SNES era

Why the fuck would you even want a Switch?

Attached: 132121851844.jpg (400x400, 85K)

>they're making a sequel to BotW now too, I'll just make sure I work hard enough so I can buy that

Attached: IKEA GigaChad.jpg (1080x1185, 143K)

>cringe, mario maker 2, odyssey, mario kart 8, splatoon, botw
>cringe
Indeed.

>Shitnendo games

>actually real game, with real gameplay, depth, incredible gameplay mecanics, fun and challenge instead of cinematic crappy """games"""

Bloodborne and maybe Death Stranding are the only reason to own a PS4 (or stream it with PSnow)

there's a mario maker on the 3ds, sunshine on the gamecube, splaKEK who cares, botw is not any better than other zeldas
it brings nothing special to the table.
>snes
when I think of snes I think of lots of great rpgs and some platformers, the library isn't diverse.

> pay 50-60 € for the games of the past millennium
Why are you so stupid, nintendo boys?

Attached: 1553462932963.jpg (251x242, 15K)

yes.

please support Jap economy

I'll bet they'll release a new model soon.

I forget that 3rd world monkeys are even aware of the existence of video games sometimes. I always assume you're just thinking of sex or your next meal. Anytime I post on /v/ I imagine all the other posters are whites, asians, or americans. It never occurred to me that I might be talking to a literal 3rd world ape.

>murican
>call someone monkey
kys, mutt

Attached: 1561491311355.jpg (583x640, 165K)

i don't post or even lurk your shithole board. you see, i'm not a zoomer my mutt friend.

>playing video games
>not having a high end rig for quake, torrenting brrips, and runescape

>sex or your next meal.

give sex and meal please.

>quake
based
>bdrips
based
>runescape
not as based

>Look, I play Mario on my switch. This is not the greedy Japanese are cashing on the feeling of my nostalgia, no, it's just a special console for special players.

Attached: 1555916302966m.jpg (1024x854, 122K)

They usually release their next gen console a year or two after the next gen ps/xbox, if i remember correctly its 1 year until xbox next gen console so it probably has 2-3 years left. There's still a ton of good games to look forward to

They are, they announced it a couple of days ago. A short compact version meant to replace the 3DS

>Sitting on your ass and watching TV goooood
>Actually interacting with something baaaad

Attached: 1539462964291.png (680x444, 165K)

Mario odyssey is literally baby trash. It's pretty much BotW koroks shit without the interesting landscape.

Buy it for BotW, XC2, maybe smash, DQ11s, Atelier Ryza, wait for Rune Factory 5, MP5, hope for a Umihara Kawase digital release. To be fair most games are shit but BotW and XC2 make it worth it.

my phone outperforms that thing in processing power.

try harder nintendonts.

>Oh boy. I can't wait for the next generation of bing bing wahoo 35 and bing bing wahoo the racing game 27. I bet pokemon 265 shit and piss will be awesome too

Attached: 1556478946715.jpg (600x444, 185K)

>/v/
You have to go back zoomer

don`t buy it, switch it's a trash tier console.

Wb pokemon and animal crossing and firemblem? Do u think they will be any good

No. In fact, I'm so sure they'll all be bad that I would be willing to bet my life on it.

Maybe not FE, but the odds of it being another Conquest are pretty damn low.

switch is a good console, it depends on if you like nintendo exclusives (zelda botw and super mario odyssey are f a n t a s t i c imo but you might like pokémon, animal crossing, smash, dk or any of the infinite jrpgs or whatever) and/or if you would use it on the go (in my experience perfect for playing indie games like stardew valley etc)

the patrician lineup in 2019 is pc, ps4 and switch no doubt

>not scamming venezuelans out of their literal lunch money
cringe

I am actually considering getting a job so I can afford a Switch.

Attached: 1562187242692.png (1600x1600, 13K)

Better get it fast while you can still crack it.

I heard Nintendo has been getting trigger happy with their anti-piracy. Is it still safe?

its a hardware exploit, so as long as you don't go online Nintendo is powerless. if you do decide to go online you're most likely getting banned

get the switch lite when it comes out

prease don't forget to bai shword and shierd baka gaijin!

Attached: head.png (336x418, 236K)

maybe it's based after all. I'm a darkfall chad.
any pokemon game after unova is shit.
based.

>mario kart 8

Attached: 1558547971023.png (600x474, 11K)

I have a Ps4 and I seriously don't know what I should play right now.

How about you get Tinder instead

>real gameplay
>depth
>incredible gameplay mecanics
>fun
What are you talking about? You aren't talking about nintendo, that's for sure.

Right now there are
Crash Team Racing
A Plague Tale: Innocence
Days Gone
Sekiro
And if you didn't finish them yet
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached: 1540669930009.png (644x800, 15K)

That game is boring since nothing happens.

Have you tried re-specing your character? The meta has made it so only a few builds are viable.

Nah

>fire emblem is pro gay now
Never been more proud to own Switch.

Attached: 1563036888555.png (500x2315, 476K)

Are they the best cute boys on the market?

The switch is currently selling quite well and is just a bit over two years old, I think it will have atleast one and a half more years of life.

As for the games, I'm having a lot of fun with mario maker 2. There is some really cool creative stuff that some people are able to come up with. The addition of 3D world style was a lotdown, thought, it's too lacking in options. And the multiplayer mode is prone to lagging.

Mario odyssey and zelda botw are both great games, even if botw is somewhat overrated. Donkey kong country is a really great platformer, but it can be beaten 100% in less that 20 hours. Mario + rabbits: kingdom battle is a fun xcom-style game: not as challenging as actual xcom, but definitively well made.

If you like picross, then there's three entries in the picross series, that can give a top of playtime. Mario kart, splatoon and smash bros are all solid multiplayer games. Mario tennis isn't shabby either, but is priced too high.

Indie games tend to work really well on the switch, since those games don't require high performance to run well. Hollow knight, overcooked, cuphead and steamworld dig 2 are excellent of the switch.

Wait for a Pro version.

Pro version that won't be handheld

Attached: 1534009268486.png (1000x1000, 252K)

Best post but it's wasted with these incels

Im thinking about the switch lite bc cheaper

keep in mind you can't connect that to the tv