Would you rather be too hairy or not hairy at all?

Would you rather be too hairy or not hairy at all?

Attached: caucasians 1.png (1280x600, 147K)

I think men should ideally be as hairy as the average Med; just not too hairy.

Between too hairy and hairless, I choose too hairy as a white man.

This map is bullshit. Indians are way hairier than Nordics.

Pakis are way hairier than Brits.

This is such a bullshit map.

>Portugal
>not over 70%

I'm hairy as fuck. I like it that way. I use my big as beard to hide my weak jaw and I look better with a beard.

I love being pale, lean and hairless.
no one hates hairless men but lots of women are disgusted by hairy men.

I think this meme map is related to hair in hands or some shit like that.
in my experience, white people tend to be little to no chest and belly hair (the real whites, not meds) but still can grow beards.

hair is redpilled and dare i say even based

>but lots of women are disgusted by hairy men.

You know nothing about women, sir

Northern Europeans don't grow beards until they're in their mid-twenties.

Muslims here grow beards when they're like 16, kek.

This is body hair though. Not just face hair. Indians aren't know to have much body hair.

Attached: 1*aP-LuTK17JMeeSCu-f-33g.jpg (1200x720, 305K)

This. I’m 23 and I’ve barely started growing enough facial hair to have somewhat of a beard.

Those are Dravidians. I'm talking about Punjabis/Kashmiris.

WTF is going on in japan?

>but lots of women are disgusted by hairy men.
Even if that’s true, pretty much no woman prefers hairless men. That’s not to say a woman couldn’t fall in love with a hairless man, but that is a “preference” that literally no actual woman would ever express.

yes, thats how things are, most women HATE chest hair, they like leg, arm hair and beards, but pretty much no ones likes hairy chests unlike the guy is a 9/10.

>Northern Europeans don't grow beards until they're in their mid-twenties
Lmao speak for yourself

You're incorrect

They only seem to have the beards. They basically have no arm hair in all the pics I could find.

Attached: Punjabis.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I'm not referring specifically to Scandinavians, but Germans/French/Brits/Dutch too.

Speak for yourself low test faggot lol

Japan has ainus, jomons, yayois and chinks on their southern islands

when I say hairless men, think of men with hair in their arms, legs, but no chest or belly hair, that's the one that women hate, also they hate hairy armpits, most women rather have a men who shaves or trims his armpits.

women are also repulsed by back hair and men who shave their arms

Has nothing to do with test you retard.

I do desu. Not like literal fur, some hair for sure.

Half my high school class could grow full beard by the time we graduated and the only immigrant we had have an adopted korean dude. I don't know what you're on about.

I have hair in all over my body except my chest.

>baldtugal

I’ve never heard anyone express a preference for a hairless man desu. That’s actually disgusting sounding.

Also a shitty ''beard''

I like chest hair, I agree back hair and too much armpit hair is disgusting though.

Anglos (white people) don't grow full beards until adulthood, sorry nigger.

>skintugal

Only whites can have this

Attached: pierce-brosnan-laffaire-thomas-crown-1999-bpgm3p.jpg (870x1390, 192K)

I am already hairy.

Nords (non white people) do, however

That’s like...really curly chest hair though. Looks matted. Gross.

Hmm I guess it's an Anglo only thing then.

tell me about ainus

That's gross though.

This thread is about androgenic (body) hair, of course women like a full head of hair and sometimes a nice beard. However there's a reason model's bodies are never hairy.

Attached: giga undies.jpg (210x240, 5K)

He's from UK, pure UK breed. I'm a bit like him.

The only place I have hair is on top of my head and that's how I prefer to keep it.

the ideal men is someone capable of growing a beard

good:
-arm hair
-leg hair
-beards
-hands

acceptable:
-trimmed armpits
-trimmed fingers

not desired/rather not:
-chest hair
-belly hair
-happy trails

disgusting:
-feet hair
-back hair
-hairy armpits
-balding head

most women asian, spic and white women will agree with this, only gay barafags love hairy men.

If you're not purple or above, you cannot call yourself a man.

you are a finn, your body is probably smooth, soft and filled of boipussy juice

If women like leg hair so much why do zoomers wax their legs more and more?

Ainus are caucausoids that migrated from europe to siberia and afterwards to hokkaido which is the big square island on the north of japan
then ainus mixed with the natives on the south of japan
hitler wasn't joking when he called the japanese honourary aryans

Depends. I like it.

happy trail is called alpha trail for a reason

People have hand hair? I do have some light finger hair though

Models and high fashion aesthetics aren’t representative of what women like. OMG no. In fact, many times, models aren’t even necessarily good looking, just peculiar looking, although this is more true for female models. Also, models are often representing a brand or fashion, so they want things about the model the as attractive but non-distracting as possible, which is why a lot of male models probably wax their chests.

cope

Don't you ever dare call me a f*Inn, Juan Pedros Dias.
I am a RVSSIAN BVLL

Attached: asdasdasdasad.jpg (407x483, 18K)

Chads on the beaches with women also have hairless chests. Only boomers and meds show up looking like a bunch of gorilla apes. Face it, women don't like chest hair.

last redpill: women who say "like" hairy chests mean they like MUSCULAR MEN with hairy chests, so they attracted to the whole package, not to the hair. think of women who "like" bald men, they like hot guys, not the baldness.

fat and hairy = death, unless you want to date a tranny or a furry vorefag

Not hairy at all OwO

Chest hair should at least be under acceptable. In fact hairy hands sound disgusting.

based

tatar?

Cope about what? It’s my preference.

You're retarded. Ainus are proto-Asians that migrated to Japan when it was connected to Asia during the ice age. Then when the ice bridge melted, the Asians on the mainland developed their unique phenotypical features while the Ainu stayed isolated. The Ainu are still genetically East Eurasian and more related to mongoloids than any other group.

of course

The photo lights the hair tho but he has a lot of hair on his hands

Attached: 0619081.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (960x720, 65K)

I have no chest hair but i have hair around my nipples , anyone else here like this?

Attached: IMG_0642.jpg (550x550, 48K)

yes, but it depends

no women likes it, they only deal with it.

>Models and high fashion aesthetics aren’t representative of what women like. OMG no
cope

because zoomers are retarded, but shaving leg hair won't put women off, they might in fact like it or even accept it.

also germanic guys look natural when they have hairless legs, meds look weird. it depends on the guy.

>meds show up looking like a bunch of gorilla apes. Face it, women don't like chest hair.
Meds are the hottest, and some some hair (not like shag rug though,) is nice and just my preference. The guys who show up to they beach looking like they’re starring in Baywatch look gay IRL.

I don't know bro, send pic, i'll evaluate

mongol genes

Attached: mongol.jpg (1948x1169, 830K)

>Chest hair should at least be under acceptable.
chest hair is not acceptable, deal with it, sure you will find some little women who like it, but most of them rather not.

not having chest hair is not a dealbreaker for women, but having it is

>cope
They really aren’t. It’s cringe enough that guys here think they know what women like, but basing it on fucking fashion models is even worse lmao.

belly hair makes you look fat, I hate this

I forgot to add nipple hair to the disgusting tier, if you dont have chest hair, then remove it assap, is literally the worst you can have, only muscular men with hairy chests can get away with it

>russian
>calling someone else a mongol

Uralics don't look like that

>not having chest hair is not a dealbreaker for women, but having it is

In what world do you live ? If the girl like the man, she won't give a fuck about his hair on the chest

Maybe it’s different in Latin America then. I know Amerindians have little chest hair anyway.

I have a full beard and almost no chest hair.

>They really aren’t. It’s cringe enough that guys here think they know what women like, but basing it on fucking fashion models is even worse lmao

you talk like a fat acceptance reddit faggot

>They really aren’t. It’s cringe enough that guys here think they know what big bodied women should look like, but basing it on fucking fashion models is even worse lmao.

cope

In men I don't like hair on back, shoulders, ass, the rest is fine

>hairy amerikek tries to move the topic to race

god tier

You’re the one who’s coping dude. I have no reason to cope about my preference in guys, there’s more than enough of every kind to go around lol.

yes. i am mongol myself. problems bro?

Attached: mongols.jpg (900x611, 49K)

I'm very hairy, and I'm fine with that.

And if too much could be a good idea to trim

It's you're preference because you're a fag that likes baras and boomers. Actual women don't prefer chest hair.

OMG!! Look at the Mongol president! So cute OwO. Come here little man UwU let me squish your cheek

Are you a roastie or a faggot? Why are you so triggered about men's body hair?

Yes, culture and genetics can very well have everything to do with it. You are so butthurt it’s not even funny. Also I’m not hairy or a dude, but you do realize a hairy man can always wax? So even if I was I don’t know why you guys keep saying cope.

Bashkirs are turco-mongol

>Actual women don't prefer chest hair.

False

cope

good, but at least remove your back and shoulder hair

>using a sentence for a single word

Attached: daa.gif (800x371, 129K)

cope because no one wants you

Actual women don’t prefer hairless men. You can be convinced I’m a gay man and keep going by your media delusions all you want.

Turks are Turco-Mongols, that doesn't make them look like they're from Manchuria

seething hairtists

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You’re literally the coping one here because I don’t like men who have body hair patterns that mirror women’s.

coping tranny

Attached: no body hair.jpg (1020x1530, 89K)

Actual white women don't give a fuck about hair on man even if he is very hairy.

>You’re literally the coping one here because I don’t like men who have body hair patterns that mirror women’s.

hahhha, this is you, FUCKING COPING TRANNY LMAO