Ask me about food

Ask me about food

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x260, 12K)

Why is your pizza and spagetti so bad compared to ours?

Do you like food ?

What do you think of food?

Cultural relativity
I love food

Have you ever eaten a food ?

Why do you have a word for caffe doppio if you're not allowed to order it and have to order two espresso shots in a row instead?

I like to fill my mouth with italian meat ;)

Who makes the best ice-cream?

It's fundamental to survive and therefore to have yourself at your best phisically. It's socially very important, having a part in working and in sex, and it's chemically pleasurable for your mouth, nose and eyes. It's cultural heritage and history, hence it's big part of my tourism when I travel. Just pure joy

I eat every other hour usually
Caffè doppio Is two words put together.. I would just order a caffè lungo..? I'm not a fan of espresso btw, I only heard your same question here on Jow Forums and never irl

Sounds like you tried some
Gelato is pretty different from ice cream, if you mean as a city there's no specific city for gelato (weirdly enough but luckily) as a product. Any city has its artisanal good places

Bump

How do you prefer to have your potatoes?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (820x500, 74K)

Probably roasted with oil, rosemary, pepper and onions as a side dish for meat. I could eat tons. But I also use them much in wintery soups with legumes, green onion, pumpkin, shrooms or such. Or again with meat in a stew (spezzatino). By summer, cold salad with green beans and basil or with octopus, black olives and parsley

What's the fast food of italy besides pizza?

I would mostly call it street food
There are tons of it, either sweet, fried, fish, meat, panini and company
It's a strong base of poor people and workers cousine

Best recipe for pasta con lenticchie?

>and in sex
What did she mean by this

Quite wintery... Have broth and soffritto base, i.e. onion, carrot and celery. Soffritto with olive extra virgin oil. I like it with some pancetta or sausage, rosemary and thyme. I would not recommend tin lentils, they're way worse than tin beans and chickpeas. Add a bit of tomato sauce to the lentils, and perhaps some pepper. Choose a short cut pasta, as ditaloni rigati, and add it to the lentils when it's not completely done, even little over half its normal timing if you don't want it to overcook.
I meant cooking with someone plus a glass of wine can be pretty sexy, cooking for someone is a pleasure always, eating with someone can be quite sexual and giving food is literally giving pleasure. Also, aphrodisiac food is not a meme

Read Manuel Vazquez montalban

Bump bump

bufala or burrata

food?

Oddio son due cose diverse
Damn two different things
Bufala più presente nella vita, burrata è la cosa malsana che mangerei a chili, forse se devo scegliere tra le due prima di morire burrata

Bufala more for everyday life, burrata Is the one unhealthy thing I could eat tons of. Perhaps if I had to choose between the two what to eat before dying burrata

Food!