I will save approx...

I will save approx. 200k usd in the next 5 years then move to the third world to be a perpetual neet in a hot place by the beach

Will this work?

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>Will this work?
you'll have 20k saved up at best

>flag
>usd

Only if he follows your power of will

remember to invest in thermonuclear weapons; they're hot right now

I already have 50k usd

Get a facial scar and good pissed always expression so people think you are rich for doing scary, illegal things. They won't mess with a mod boss type.

Usd is an international currency pekka

If i said pounds the thirdies wint know if its a lot or a little

You can still move to Greece now before brexit

How do I get a facial scar without going blind?

I need money first.

I have two thirdie cunts i can go to quite easily.

go for morocco or tunisia
a neet can live decently with $200 a month there
with $1000 you're a king

Considered morocco. I like the idea of being a gilded expat like william burroughs pissing around in tangiers

Thailand and such are going to be too expensive soon. Maghreb is still the sweey spot.

For sex tourism south east asia is the best tho.

do what this guy says OP.
you should probably turn a large portion of that cash into gold or some other physical asset that will gain value.
also being full NEET isn't a good plan. try to work small odd jobs on the side as well that don't require you to slave too hard.
good luck.

Attached: apu_think.png (680x521, 94K)

i got one by getting attacked in the street by a guy with a box cutter. it was very close to my eye, but it was worth it honestly. it's bretty cool scar. you just gotta be lucky not to lose an eye though, i was very lucky

jesus where do u live?

happened in rockford illinois(bout a little over an hour drive from chicago).
i live in chicago now where it is alot safer, it's like paradise here compared to the city i grew up in.

terrible plan. a brit cant handle hot weather anyway

Buy 1k in ETH and send me some faggot.

>i live in chicago now where it is alot safer
wtf is rockford basically mogadishu

chicago has 3 million people, so when you see the numbers of shootings and whatnot it's a "high" number, but the ratios are good. rockford is 200k population, very poor and hopeless because no jobs, and the police are mob affiliated, very depressing place and one of the aggravated assault/robbery with deadly weapon capitals of america. everyone here has been robbed and beat up, even my dad got shot in the lung while working at a gas station one night. there are no nice areas and everyone of every race is uneducated poor piece of shit. at least in chicago there are alot of opportunities and room to prosper, and plenty of upper scale neighborhoods and money. 95% of the violent crime here is gang on gang, normal people are left alone, in rockford no one is safe and it doesnt matter where you are in the city. anyway sorry for sperging about this, chicago just gets a bad rap y'know, it's nothing like a st louis or detroit