Why do only Americans get to buy military grade rifles?

Why do only Americans get to buy military grade rifles?

Attached: D9A46EAD-FD47-44B1-AA8C-A4D7CDFE626D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYXmiceoJoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When the fuck will you even need one? When the brutal New African Army comes knocking on your doorstep to create a black ethnostate in the southern US?

>tfw will never own a .44 automag

you somehow get brainwashed that you will have to use them sooner or later

Is that FAMAS?

I'd like to own either a Hellriegel or maybe a Winchester M1897

*dabs*

Attached: C7D1B763-C73F-4927-8878-F54EE7BA4215.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

>Confidence with ADD

Attached: apu sherlock.jpg (882x731, 113K)

i am a retard with a gun

>burst fire
>military grade

Attached: giphy (8).gif (200x200, 1.83M)

You are retarded. You are all fucking retarded.

If you want to live, truly live. You need to be rich enough to afford your own private security company. All the guns you need, tax free. Worldwide.

Attached: moran.jpg (313x400, 39K)

very nice, thought of getting fully wood furnitured? that would look sick

day of rope. you can star here
youtube.com/watch?v=DYXmiceoJoE

because you somehow voted enough retards to keep your retard laws going

>this is legal in this country

Attached: 320045B6-7850-4FB8-9B56-DAC19640A1FA.jpg (1052x1200, 163K)

it used to but I wanted a longer buttstock and wider grip, and recently i swapped out the top handguard for the cheese grater style cause i wanted to change things up a little

its ok bro im high functioning, dont worry about it

Seething trannypol nanny state brainlets ITT

SHALL

>m-m-muh rights
>"why?"
>this piece of paper says so!!!!

Attached: ConventionalChubbyFairybluebirdsize_restricted.gif (288x288, 3.29M)

get 'im jannie

You can own anything here in Sweden if you get a collectors license. Literally anything. You want a 50 cal? No problems. Anti-air gun? Sure why not.

It's the same here in theory, people own Maxin and Lewis machine guns on a research or collectors license. Expensive as fuck though and irritating to organise, i think it might be limited to a certain number though.

But 50 cals can be owned on a regular license here, the police are unlikely to grant you one unless you've been shooting for a few years though.

There's literally no limit here to the amount of guns you can own. The big problem is storage I guess, the weapons need to be stored securely and safe which means either a vault (secure room) or gun safes.
There was some old dude a few years ago who made the news when firemen/police found over 1300 firearms in his house. They were all legal though.
Also any gun made before 1890 is license free and can legally be bought with just a normal ID card by anyone 18 or older.
My uncle owns a gigantic 32 pounder cannon from the 1700's, he gets permission a few times per year to fire it during festivals and larping gatherings. The blast is insane.

How much would a Vickers or a Lewis gun approximately cost?

No clue. Probably absurdly high since i've heard of a luger costing £1200 if you want to own it as a collector in England. Pistols are probably cheaper in Northern Ireland.

You could own that Nazi railway gun on a regular licence
But like you said, it's unlikely that a 18 year old could get a licence for it as their first rifle