High school graduates on tv news are asked where they will they go to study

>high school graduates on tv news are asked where they will they go to study
>half of them already accepted to Dutch, British, Swedish universities

Is your nation dying as well?

Attached: 1458483684863.png (450x675, 195K)

it's already dead

>Is your nation dying as well?
Not at all.
We are evolving, but not dying.

How hard is it to enroll in a Swedish university?

yes, its full of eastern european and spanish, greek italian students

A good one or a bad one?

is lituania so bad that people would rather live in sweden?

Are they richfags? going to uni in another country is expensive.

Yes my country is dead and I hate everything about it

>tf
>tp

your whore father contributed to it

Yes.

Attached: 1476123788046.jpg (1000x563, 113K)

LMMFAO

chill, like 2/3 of them are gonna come back

A good one, something like Lund or Malmo.

The best unis would be Lund, KI in Stockholm, HHS in Stockholm, Uppsala or KTH in Stockholm. Chalmers in Gothenburg is great too. It's somewhat hard. You wouldn't want to study in Malmö, it's a shitty city and the uni is bad too.

that's less costs for your country

But also fewer taxpayers

It's always free
However, i think it might be a scam
My friend graduated from uk University and she was unable to write even 10 pages thesis herself because professors would literally handle her all the books needed and tell what and how to write

Also, it's usually shit universities, like not even top 1000 but people believe it's uk so it must be amazing, just like Oxford

lmao this shit happens in the UK too?

No my father is right, french women are literally the worst scum ever

I would never impregnat a stupid french woman
Also my father is literally an ubermenscht

French people are ok besides parisians

>It's always free

Well, you still have to calculate like 10.000€/year for living.
For all full bachelor study that would be like 30k€... quite a bit of money for many parents.

The EU is your country now. It's not a problem in the US if kids go to certain states for education so why is it when it comes to the EU.

How do German kids finance their studies? Parents' support?

dying in different way

I forgot that there are plenty of shit tier unis in Britain that seem decent internationally.

No man
Everything is rotten here. Divorce is very common, some people even divorce several time, my grandfather divorced 6 times. Men are beta cuck, they are not manly and let the daughtrt being whores and their son being faggot. If you call someone a gay everyone will call you homophobic, its the same for nigger or arabz, if you tell them that they are scum they call you racist, whites lack of exotism so.they suck african and muslim cock, they are all pathetic, french lost everything, this country lost its culture

>Divorce is very common, some people even divorce several time, my grandfather divorced 6 times.
Being a degenerate is central to French culture

Yes, french people are degenerate by nature. French are evil scums, i honestly like muslims and turcs MUCH better

it is in the US though, going to an out of state public college can be 4 or 5 times more expensive tuition wise than staying instate. kids just want to go away or go to some specific cool school so they go into unnecessary debt for that shit

Many get money to study. Like all could if they wanted. Many also work part time jobs or the parents help out.

How hard for an American 25 year old public ivy college dropout with American high school IB diploma and 45 IB score to retry university as a new freshman at KTH or Chalmers?

To the kids, maybe. But not so much to a certain state. It's important the kids get the best education possible. Then they can serve the country best.

I thought not divorcing but constantly having affairs was the French way?

t. Jean Raspail

Simular here just everyone goes to college here and after they finish studying they go to the west

>why yes, i did go $40k in debt for my masters degree and sit at home as a neet because i cant find a job, how could you tell?

Attached: 1562918165240.jpg (1080x1266, 250K)

yes although I don't think students study abroad as much as they could

We are already dead. Our economy is based on hotel rooms for british chavs who jump off the balcony.

Are people who do this common in the US?

Yes, most people dont even end up in careers related to thier degrees. Employers just want to see a degree. 4 years of nothing

you're watching TV news? what is this, 2004?

and nothing of value lost.

*spits*

idk, i was just joking although im starting my masters soon. even if i do go 40k in debt i should be able to pay it off in a year or two if i get a job with it

*6 desu, if they did a master's degree

What is tv news?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

Studying abroad is not that popular over there, tough we always complain how bad our universities are.

Lithuania is a special kind of a depression.

Is it legal to just lie about your qualifications then?

not him and i dont know if it is illegal but it is at least frowned upon and if they find out they may just blacklist you. it really depends on the job and degree if they just care about the degree and nothing else. in engineering at least if your school isnt ABET accreditted you probably wont be seen the same, and ive seen jobs where they still want a high gpa like 3.75+ even though most just want a 3.0

but also once you getyour first big boy job with your degree then degree doesnt really matter as youve shown competence in the real world

>We are evolving, but not dying.

The US will never be as strong as it was as when it was White. It will crumble as a multicult country.

>Is your nation dying as well?
Died 100 years ago.

idk at uni in canada im surrounded by the chinese so take that how you will

Yepp been heading in the wrong direction for 30 years or so.

though to be fair I forgot to mention they pay 3x my tuition and spend an ungodly amount of money on luxurious random trash, so they are great for subsiding my education but it sucks that a lot of the time I feel like the international student as opposed to them.

>I suffer in Lithuania

What the fuck is a public ivy college? And to answer your question, really hard seeing how the bachelor part is in Swedish

yes i do now nuke us already ivan

Why would we? You are... Ugh...

Attached: 1562680741895.png (1024x2047, 372K)

You know that like 90% of them get there for free?
All thanks to EU education programs.
There is also places for students from some african shitholes, all thanks to EU again.

Yes, h*redim and mizrahi plebs are outbreeding us and in a few decades there won't be enough competent people to run this place and Arabs will take over