What the fuck is wrong with American children?

What the fuck is wrong with American children?

Attached: 1563113269356.jpg (675x1200, 79K)

spanking your child is frowned upon

the water

Overly strict and controlling parents cause them to rebel and do things they know will piss them off.

How old is she?

fattest than a cow when turn 25

horseshit, it's weak parents who allowed this.

Not seen her posted in years

After pop out lil Hernandez

Attached: 1517219065593-0.gif (255x195, 873K)

there is something with cyclic alphabet in picture. she is slav.

>children
>american

I think smacking your child across the face every now and then, especially when they're still little, and do some really fucking shitty thing would help a great deal.

Got some relatives who let her 6 year old girl scream and do whatever the fuck shew wants, dumb cunt keeps yelling and screaming and crying all the time to get her way now because she knows she will, she's already developing manipulative and controlling tendencies because she goes around dragging on other smaller kids, trying to get them to do what she wants or come play with her where she wants, her brother said that he's sure she's going to become a stuckup bitch when she grows up and that his parents would beat the shit out of him if he did anything that she does now and it actually taught him respect and how to discern bad from good.

Children are a fucking chore.

Attached: 1562945312113.jpg (640x640, 73K)

This simply classic adolescent female behaviour. It’s common in every western country. Do you really think parents can stop their daughters from becoming sluts, it’s inevitable. Most mothers encourage this kind of behaviour and fathers simply stay ignorant and in denial(the feminist and beta ones encourage it though).

why having children???

I've noticed that parents tend to spoil their daughters and are more strict with their sons for some reason

>Do you really think parents can stop their daughters from becoming sluts
Yeah. Brainwash them with religion and other sacred shit like that about how premarital sex is a sin and that they'll go straight to hell for having it.

Most of thr Americans I know look old as fuck for their age

>Monster

after all it's the son that carries your legacy, your daughter will just get married into another family

This, there’s a reason why in the past daughters were always seen as property to sell to other men. The moment they stopped being viewed as a good that could traded for land was a mistake.

I think those girls become even more slutty becaus they will lash out and try to go against your word, especialy during puberty

No, the reason why this shit happens is unnironically TV.
I you have strong bonds with your child they will listen to you instead o TV

>children
Reminder that biologically you stop being a child around 11 years old. Stop using that word for old hags.

>that ass, hips and boobs
>child
Kek

Attached: pedoland.jpg (540x832, 45K)

That’s it, I’m moving to the USA

God, I wish that were me...

>What the fuck is wrong with American children?

Not too young for TYRONE

Its national nude day

>14
doubt

Attached: 14.png (420x608, 427K)