I've saved up 2000€ in the past 8 months, only sitting in my room, playing Wii and emulators and watching anime all day

I've saved up 2000€ in the past 8 months, only sitting in my room, playing Wii and emulators and watching anime all day.
Now I'll build a fat gaming setup and I'll also have enough money for a new Switch! What did you buy with your NeetBux this year?

Attached: neetpepe.jpg (820x991, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drNfp5bmUPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based really

You nigga are enjoying life, while wage cuck are working for nothing beczuse the world will collapse soon

Why don’t you invest in a 401k user?

Wie kann man bitte von Hartz 4 soviel Geld zusammenkriegen. Füttern dich die Eltern durch?

yeah, i'm thinking this is based

do you ever contemplate your eventual death?
I know I do
also, you can emulate BotW on PC with cemu @ silky smooth 60fps

Ich gib 100 an meine Mutter für Essen, aber alleine das Fleisch was sie jeden Monat kocht ist schon mehr wert. Knapp 100 gehen an Strom und Internet, Miete zahlt Jobbi, heißt: von 450€ bleiben 250€ übrig. Klamotten kauf ich keine und raus gehen tu ich auch nicht.

You will get so fucking bored in 4-6 month then you try to get a job but realise noone will take you because youre a loser that will cause anxiety and you will spend another year doing nothing and it will get worse. Make another thread when you are suicidal user. Meanwhile enjoy your 2D iam sure its worth it

I bought a Peugeot 308 with neetbucks I saved for 1 year and few months.

Muss schon sagen dass das ziemlich basiert und rotgepillt ist

He could also buy a few guns on the Darknet with enough ammo and shoot up a well visited place an kill himself afterwards.

> he bought a useless piece of steel and will pay for it all the time.
Why?

To get a job

I have almost €2000 of disposable income every month from doing a job that I enjoy. Your life is a joke.

what's your job?

cope

>What did you buy with your NeetBux this year?
new games and some new gaming equipment. I drink beer too often to save my hard earned neetgibs

bumping good thread

do people still get pleasure from playing videogames? are you 12?

t. gets pleasure from cleaning shit stains from mcdonalds toilet

>Implying everyone is THIS lucky
You are fcking retarded. I am gonna bet my ass that like 90 percent of people on this board who do work normally hate their jobs and make average or below average income. You are merely an exception and not the rule dumbass

This

You are pathetic and completely stunted in any and all psychological development if "speedrunning Donkey Kong Country on Super Nintendo" is actually capable of giving you any real, lasting joy with existence. Was Dad not around while you were growing up?

I honestly don't understand neets. I was in similar position, no jobs and only video games to keep me busy after uni. It's fucking horrible. You'll feel like utter shit and a waste of skin.

>€2000 a month
This is a pretty average wage, user.

You gave up time from your ticking life clock for that money, and ironically you will be left with no time to actually enjoy it. Where you gonna spend those 2k? You gotta show up for work tomorrow. Also you are never fully immersed in a video game, if you didn't play it for 14hr in a row, enjoying this kind of media is impossible for a wageslave.

Emulation is far from perfect, I hope the Wii U version runs well on my rx570, otherwise I'll just grab a Switch lite. I couldn't even get a DS emulator running well, so I had to buy a flash card for those DS Zelda games.

Attached: comfypepe.png (750x725, 810K)

>I honestly don't understand neets. I was in similar position, no jobs and only video games to keep me busy after uni. It's fucking horrible. You'll feel like utter shit and a waste of skin.
agree. what did you study in uni?

>This is a pretty average wage, user.
He means 2000€'s after taxes, insurances, rent and other necessities like power water internet and phone

Kys you pathetic garbage

Same thing friendo
German computer shops are the cheapest in Europe

An engineering degree. Was pretty useless considering I graduated from a shithole, but the math I learned was useful, so I did my best to get into business. The pay is okay, and I feel like my life is finally in order (somewhat).
Ah, my bad.

nice. did you find work now? are things going forward for Syria now?
I'm still struggling to find my path in life. I applied for law school, starting in autumn..

>disposable income
Like after rent, car costs, insurances, other fix costs like phone/internet/TV licence?
That would be pretty nice income.
I am able to safe like 1k€ a month (without giving a fuck about costs, just for food and beer I need like 100€/week) and am pretty happy with that and don't know many people that can do the same in my age.

In 8 months I will have saved 20 000 euro.
I will invest that money and probably open up small business and grow from there.
In 5 years I will be a millionaire and enjoy my life to the fullest, have fun playing Nintendo.

this is true for me at least. ive been neet a couple times for a few months at a time the past few years, and i would lose my mind after 3 weeks. the thing is HATE working most jobs, they suck your soul out and i cant handle having bosses, the problem for me finding a job i actually enjoy, so i got into gardening/agriculture stuff, keeps me busy and a good work out, get lots of sun etc, and im essentially my own boss because ive got a hell of a green thumb and im left to tend to the plants how i see fit, and there isnt any customer service. plus having more money than the $800 a month i could get with gibs is nice. my advice to you op, enjoy your time neeting it up, but use this time to figure out what you like to do and apply to jobs that wont ruin you mentally. work can feel great. it seems like youre not in a hurry so youve got time to find a real comfy job. my problems is i had bills and had to take whatever i could get as fast as i could get it and fell into that trap for a long time.

what business can you start with 20k? I already have 25k saved, just put it into stocks.

I saved 4000 euros, but working.

Ah I do hope that you go to bed early today so you can be early at work tomorrw. Your boss needs another Lamborghini so be sure that you give 300%

>You gave up time from your ticking life clock for that money, and ironically you will be left with no time to actually enjoy it.

t. manchild

Actually it bothers me the most that European communism requires me to have 5 weeks of paid holiday, while I'd rather be under a system like the Americans have where you can work more for more pay.

>Where you gonna spend those 2k?

The more I save, the more options I have for the future. Including comfortably spending years not working if I want to. My future will look something like this based Austrian here: >Also you are never fully immersed in a video game, if you didn't play it for 14hr in a row, enjoying this kind of media is impossible for a wageslave.

You'll never know what it's like to be immersed in productive and meaningful paid work for 8 hours of the workday, and be so involved in the problem that you want to spend the evening on it too. I do however have a full weekend every week if I do want to engage in degeneracy.

This, as a neet of 2 years I can confirm, the high goes off after 6 months and you realize you've been doing absolutely nothing, the days become longer and longer and you don't find pleasure in anything, I know young anons may be seeing this do yourself a MASSIVE fucking favor and don't become a neet.

I pity you

ITT: butthurt wagies

I am not OP btw, but why? Getting a good job is impossible nowadays without an Ivy League degree so why should I bother in the first place?

You unironically fell for a meme pushed by r9k, the most pathetic low iq board on Jow Forums, good job, make a thread in 1 year from now and see how happy you are, we'll see how much fun you're having playing video games all day, all I can say is good luck, you'll learn the hard way

Because NEETs aren't happy, I know it, I've been a NEET myself (currently am, sadly). The "wageslave" meme is pure cope.
And getting a job isn't impossible at all.

It's not like I don't want to work but rather it's impossible to get a decent paying job over here. Lik I said you need to have at least a degree to get something decent

>And getting a job isn't impossible at all.
Depends on where you live

>And getting a job isn't impossible at all
Bullshit most of the jobs do require either an Abitur or a degree. I don't have either

>You'll never know what it's like to be immersed in productive and meaningful paid work for 8 hours of the workday, and be so involved in the problem that you want to spend the evening on it too. I do however have a full weekend every week if I do want to engage in degeneracy.

Attached: fresco2.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

Learn a trade, then. Or do the Abitur. We're importing hundreds of thousands of Africans, East Europeans and Middle Easterners to work here. If they can get a job but you can't that says a lot about you.

And then everybody clapped

t. is gonna waste another week starting tomorrow, going to bed each night at 3AM, thinking about suicide

The longer you are a neet the harder it will be for you to get a good job, you're basically ruining your life before it even started, What are you planning to do after your neetbux run out? Start by getting a part time job, anything, and see where life takes you. Sitting in your room all day playing vidya will do no good, I promise you that you will dodge a massive bullet if you change yourself now, but you probably won't listen, you'll stick to your loser mentality of "hurr durr why should I even try". You may be having fun now, but thats just because society is nice to you, once it'll stop you'll be lumped in the trash along with the rest of the failures.

None of these people are working and they are already lowering standards and requirements for THEM while every normal citizen gets fucked.

>NEETs aren't happy
AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm having the time of my life buddy. No money in this world could take me out of this room right now.

Attached: fresco.png (651x481, 120K)

I don't even think I'm gonna reach my 30's. I'm here for a good time and not for a long time

trade schools are full of migrants. You'd know if you'd ever left your room or applied for a job.
you're throwing your life away like a manchild, pathetic how you try to cope about it.

>Falling for r9k memes
Talking to you won't help will it? see where you are 2 years from now, I have no interest talking to a brick wall, and to the other user, don't even bother, let this retard suffer the consequences of his actions.

So you are planning to kill yourself? Thats it? You are planning to kill yourself before you even tried anything life has to offer? You're willing to waste your entire life in front of a pc?
Anyways, good luck
youtube.com/watch?v=drNfp5bmUPw

You are replying to the wrong person and my point still stands.

>Talking to you won't help will it? see where you are 2 years from now, I have no interest talking to a brick wall, and to the other user, don't even bother, let this retard suffer the consequences of his actions.

Attached: 1532749619445.png (640x758, 72K)

sad and embarrassing.

>You are planning to kill yourself before you even tried anything life has to offer?
What has life to offer? Nothing. That's it. You are being born, go to school, get a job, find a gf, marry, have kids, divorce, get old and then die. That's the only shit life has to offer and nothing more. Some could argue that friends are also a crucial part but I already have friends and I still don't see a point in continuing this charade and If I would've had the balls I would've ended it already ended it a few years ago.

I'm a neet of 2 years, I was once like you, thinking that this was the ideal life, like I said, don't listen to me, see where you are in a few years, keep falling for memes made by literal autists and schizophrenics online, good luck

We'll see how much you want to end this "charade" when you're about to jump off a building or into a train

it's because your insectoid mind can't find fulfillment in anything outside of slavery, lower class plebs were bred to be this way

First of all, I've been a NEET even longer than 2 years now, and I do not see what exactly can go that wrong.
Those problems you are talking about are all your personal ones, personal gratification is not something I look for in a job. Gettting a good time when speedrunning retro games makes me much happier than when I used to get good grades in schools or other "real life" achievements.
And what exactly could go wrong lifestyle wise? You are saying I'm doing irreparable damage to my future in what way exactly? The city I live in was in complete ruins 70 years ago, people build it up from dust. If shit goes wrong I can fix it too, life doesn't end when you hit 30.

>it's because your insectoid mind can't find fulfillment in anything outside of slavery, lower class plebs were bred to be this way
Quite the superiority complex you got there, pretty ironic considering its not really deserved, anyways, keep falling for r9k memes, keep feeling like you're the the king of the world and that you won life, but I tell you, once the high goes off, you'll be worse than ever, how long are you planning to go on like this? ten? twenty? thirty? Think about you, a 50 year old man, still unemployed, leeching on his parents because you don't get anymore welfare, is this the existence you want?, do you really see yourself sitting in your room playing video games for 30 years straight?

keep coping, wagey

Yeah yeah you have it all under control don't you? You think you have the whole world to yourself and everything will go your way right? Just like a man child like you would, I can't wait for the day life bitch slaps you in the face and you go back to the dumpster where you belong

I make €2000 a month and this is my first job from college

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck, about the craftness of their toungs and the audacity of their lies.

...slowlyI grew to hate them.

Attached: ACAB.jpg (647x404, 63K)

> do you really see yourself sitting in your room playing video games for 30 years straight

Let's say that is exactly what I want to do and I would be happy. What would be the problem then?

No retort, how adorable.

Video games only reward people who have no real life experience. Theres a reason most adults play way less/ stop entirely compared to teens

>Let's say that is exactly what I want to do and I would be happy.
Trust me, you won't, you will grow out of video games, I thought the whole point of not being a wagie is not doing the same shit everyday.

>keep feeling like you're the the king of the world and that you won life
you don't get it, you're looking at life as a competition that people need to "win", that rat race shit doesn't make people happy
>but I tell you, once the high goes off, you'll be worse than ever
I've been a NEET for 7 years now and am quite happy
>how long are you planning to go on like this?
However long it lasts, you think a job is immortal? Nobody knows what the future holds, if I am forced to work to survive I will do that and endure, but while I am able to avoid it, I will

You won't get hired anywhere with a 7 year employment gap, being a neet is like taking drugs, a temporary high that pretty much ruins your life

>did you find work now?
Yeah, like I said it's fine. Also, I'm in Iraq.
>I'm still struggling to find my path in life. I applied for law school, starting in autumn..
Law is pretty good. I hope you do well user, and not end up like I did lol.

Attached: 1562956905703.png (530x444, 18K)

I'm a neet of 2 years but I'm gonna start wagecucking soon once I get my drivers license so I can buy a new pc and buy a high end bike

Attached: 1563005872868.jpg (720x960, 195K)

>useless piece of steel
Peugeots are better than FIATs!
F = For
I = Italians
A = adequate
T = technology
lol!

Attached: 1561067165423.jpg (255x143, 11K)

So basically video games stopped being fun and you got depressed and gave up on comfy life? I can confidently say a good game/movie/book will never get boring. I will enjoy those until the day I day. And even then there is more things I can try, working out of boredom was never a opinion.

Fiat = Fix it again tomorrow

kek

FORD = Fix or Repair Daily

>You won't get hired anywhere with a 7 year employment gap
You can, it might not be high paying or strictly legal but it's there

right, I misread your post and didn't look at the flag either, sorry about that :D
thanks, wish you well too

RAHOWA = RAcial HOly WAr

>Fix it again tomorrow
lol

Attached: 1561067165411.jpg (1024x1007, 90K)

If you truly want to be a 50 year old leech on your parents go for it, but once you have no assurance of clothing housing and food, you're gonna have to go out and work aren't ya? and I think a 50 year old whos been a shut in for 50 years with no social skills or education will have quite a bit of trouble finding a job, the high varies between person to person but once its gone its gone, and if you truly think you can stay in the same room for 50 years doing the same shit every day all day with no movement or interaction, you're delusional beyond belief, but keep ruining your life, you'll learn your lesson sooner or later, but I can promise you it'll be too late, I'll see you in hell

>FORD
FNORD

Attached: 4561.jpg (300x139, 20K)

Unfortunately the welfare state will take care of him at the minimum existence level for the rest of his life. Which is why so many Africans and Arabs are coming to this country in the first place. But sooner or later the whole state will collapse under it and he is contributing to it, too.

Attached: SK.jpg (474x356, 28K)

Get a job. Get a life

His end will be either suicide or him working a dead end job for the rest of his life, his ruining his life before it even started and coping by taking part in a circle jerk of fellow low iq autists.

seriours question:
do you guys really do not get bored by doing nothing but playing video games and fapping everyday?

no hate pls, just a genuine question

... I don’t get it. Some kind of inside joke for Germans only??

most based jew i hear so far
Jow Forums is ruined by this rk9 faggots neet they are so f boring after a wile

I'm no better than them, I also fell for this meme, I'm now trying to get out by looking for a job and planning to go to uni, but its not as easy as it seems, I'm just trying to save them from the same fate, theres a reason most hikikomoris/neets commit suicide once housing and food isn't assured, and thats because once you do something for so long you forget what its like to do anything else, and so theres no escape. But talking to them is like talking to a brick wall, like telling teenagers not to smoke, but hey, its not my life thats being ruined.

maybe i was lucky for the circumstances and i was never 24/7 on the internet and neets never got me when i was on my apex of despair .
i am glad that a ex neet was eable to understand his failures maybe "they" are not all brick wall

How about first we nationalize all private property and then we work for the betterment of our country and not some billionaire from Israel or the US?

Attached: 18080d5759e389b476133e0c3cc3a3ee415d0f4f389a4043154bd6fefded2d77-min.png (2700x3000, 1.77M)

Well, he won't have to work a job afaik. He will just be on welfare for the rest of his life, but when his parents die, there won't be any chicken tendies and noone to do the laundry anymore.

How about no, lmao.