Post places you wish weren't part of your country

>Pic related

I don't get why they keep hanging onto the US? Oh wait, they need our taxpayer dollars. I don't get why me in Kentucky have to pay for them.

Attached: menu-living.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/california-poverty-capital-15659.html
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
youtube.com/watch?v=11rd5byP8Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=2wCHtOTxQak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state
youtube.com/watch?v=sC-mtawKuYM
governing.com/gov-data/public-workforce-salaries/military-civilian-active-duty-employee-workforce-numbers-by-state.html
wallethub.com/edu/most-patriotic-states/13680/#main-findings
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/?utm_term=.f91e4f4dd1ea
deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/california/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7fgB0m_y2I
youtube.com/watch?v=C5WdnfccZuY
youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc
youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA
marketwatch.com/story/no-other-state-comes-close-to-california-when-it-comes-to-welfare-spending-2017-11-28
medium.californiasun.co/why-people-hate-california-79a52606d781
youtube.com/watch?v=esFqp3xlsFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kentucky
Oh dear....

>Kentucky
Bruh....

t. Commies

This

Attached: DUY0atuW0AE9Pm3.jpg (870x1024, 143K)

Give it back then, Tyrone.

We pay for you and the rest of you poorfags
Reminder, we are the 5th largest economy in the world.
I wish calexit would happen so thay we wouldn't be held back by the rest of BurgerMcLardistan

After we depopulate it and use it as a nuclear dumping ground, sure.

California can be your welfare problem, Juan Carlos

>Kentucky
Yikes...

>Kentucky
>”we pay for you”
Lmaooooo

Attached: 5CDFC93D-DC58-43A2-B024-0AA0FA18D801.jpg (587x884, 93K)

city-journal.org/html/california-poverty-capital-15659.html

You don't pay for shit, Jose. We subsidize you by allowing you to exist within our borders. There's a reason people have a visceral response when they hear the word "California" in real life than places like Kentucky or Mississippi

Kill yourself

Attached: 0B8BE160-F256-4AFA-A4E2-E70DBD102748.png (1024x916, 680K)

Hurry up then. The fuck are you waiting for?

Coastie here (WA.) Just realized that I actually don't know where Kentucky is. What a terrible and irrelevant state.

>per person
>California is the most populated state
really activates the almonds

Do you know why foreigners hate America? Its your state. its you. Stop posting irrelevant propaganda.

It has 50 million illegals in it.

I fucking wish we’d leave, than you retards could starve to death.
>wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
>KY is 3rd most dependent state on the fed
Fucking embarrassing.
You can recognize it on the map by the shitstain shape

Everything that foreigners hate about America is generally associated with backwaters like Kentucky.

Literally whiter and most certainly less fat than you cletus
Your state is irrelevant, Apple alone is worth more than your entire state's GDP

>HollyJEW
>Tech bullshit

>relevant

lmao

You don’t subsidize anyone, you fucking hick.
Californians get less than a dollar back for every dollar the pay into the fed.

Attached: 7D3D6140-B2B9-42B3-BB91-CC28FD039C27.png (570x760, 38K)

Any other good shit to see in Commiefornia besides the Nature Parks/Forests and legal weed? Any ghost towns etc. out in the desert?

What are you talking about? 90% of all the hate we get on Jow Forums is because of how backwards we are thanks to states like Kentucky.
You are either an actual retard or you're 18 and just ventured to Jow Forums from Jow Forums for the first time.

Hard to get back dollars when you don't put in money to begin with, Juan Carlos Martinez Gonzalez

Attached: 0FEC6665-459F-49C4-89D1-BB5EE9B765C0.jpg (570x760, 50K)

>muh jew
Ah so it's the Jow Forums one, please go back, you retards are not welcome.

The fall of Western Civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=11rd5byP8Ik

Just type in "California liberal failure" on youtube and you can get the jist of California.

You’re so fucking retarded, just stop posting. Red States are a net drain on the economy, taking in more federal spending than they pay out in federal taxes. They talk a good game, but stick Blue States with the bill.

Attached: 02310683-2B70-4FC1-9B7C-FAA736F51637.jpg (374x877, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2wCHtOTxQak

lmao

i can confirm that this is not infact true, and that shitholes like kentucky are much more hilarious

>Just watch YouTube meme videos bro
The absolute state of the American internet right.

Kek, anyone in a white collar job would have a visceral reaction to Kentucky or Mississippi
t. Grew up in VA and lives in MI

>ooga booga
Kys

>you don’t put in money
Imagine being this stupid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_tax_revenue_by_state

>anyone in a white collar job

So people who produce nothing. Got it.

Oh, you mean the tech carrying the US economy while we pay our taxes so the govt subsidizes oil/corn and other useless garbage so cletus can pretend he contributes to society?

>let me move the goalposts since I’ve been btfo
You pathetic hick lmao
This post is the average hick’s understanding of the economy

>retarded, flyover zoomer who feeds on boomer propaganda raging about a state that's better than his
We have this thread every other day

youtube.com/watch?v=sC-mtawKuYM

This is much more hillarious.

YouTube is a CaliJew based company too. But they're in the process of moving to Texas, just like everyone else in California

I've never met anyone from California who didn't complain endlessly about it. Never met anyone from Texas or Kansas or utah who complained about their state.

Go die of black lung

Again leave, 18 year old obese Jow Forumstards are not welcome here

I'm a manager of a trucking company and we move goods around the US. Pretty sure thats more meaningful than inventing useless apps no one uses.

Also most soldiers in the US military don't come from California and they mean more to the economy than you do.

>Also most soldiers in the US military don't come from California and they mean more to the economy than you do.
Mega cringe right there.

The grey parts right?

I’m fucking dying

>Also most soldiers in the US military don't come from California and they mean more to the economy than you do.

governing.com/gov-data/public-workforce-salaries/military-civilian-active-duty-employee-workforce-numbers-by-state.html

The states with the most total active duty and reserve members of the military, as of September 2017, were:

California: 184,540
Texas: 164,234
Virginia: 115,280
North Carolina: 112,951
Florida: 92,249
Georgia: 88,089
Washington: 64,066
South Carolina: 55,369
New York: 48,974
Colorado: 47,636

took like ten seconds to google

t. wagie desk jockey

lmao. Pretend that typing random bullshit on the computer is actually producing anything for the economy. If the world ended today, you think there'd be a place for people like you?

t.

Attached: ef7.png (958x792, 44K)

Interesting bait OP but I think you should keep it a bit more subtle. 5/10

Way below per capita than Texas, Virginia, and North Carolina.

wallethub.com/edu/most-patriotic-states/13680/#main-findings

>48. California

Your management uses software written by Californians to tell you where to go and organize your fellow truckers. This is worth more than just driving a truck around because a monkey can do that and that’s why a Californian is worth 4 of you

As a northern kentuckian (Cincinnati) I must say you're an absolute embarrassment

sounds like something a marxist would say, but you're probably just a dumb cousinfucker.

Sorry buddy, white trash is always on top.

Attached: a36dd2a0-1a83-4f25-b5e6-ad5747be1ed5-large16x9_miller.jpg (986x554, 55K)

>per capita
Who gives a shit? So a state where 100% of the male population is composed of soldiers would be optimal to you? Do you see how retarded you sound?

>a Californian is worth 4 of you

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/?utm_term=.f91e4f4dd1ea

>The average Hispanic household still only has about $109,000 to its name, or nearly $400,000 less than the average American household,

Yes, this is why.

probably because there's more opportunity in the state of california for young folks than to live on federal welfare that we call our military. even still your original statement is just false. should be obvious by population numbers alone

Cringe

>probably because there's more opportunity in the state of california

deptofnumbers.com/unemployment/california/

825,524 unemployed. Some opportunity.

>it’s a hick getting btfo by Californians thread
I love these

youtube.com/watch?v=K7fgB0m_y2I

Kentucky BTFO

In real life, California is BTFO everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=C5WdnfccZuY

kek

Attached: 1D7E5B84-6F52-41DD-AF8C-497532BFF0CF.jpg (1242x2084, 1.22M)

1. No ones gonna watch that shit lmao
2. If those retards actually have you believing you’re paying for Californians and not the other way around, you can’t trust them on anything they say

the south is the real white man's burden. how long do we have to subsidize their idiocy and laziness

no one's going to watch that grandpa

California is way more important to America than some shithole state lol

>flyovers
youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc

I didn’t even know Kentucky was a state, I thought it was just a chicken place

>flyovercucks are now simply ignoring reality and making shit up to seem Superior to Cali
Sad.

For as long as their idiocy and laziness persists. So at least another 100 years.

>begging for random internet users to help Commieland

BTFO

>are now
They've been doing it for a long time, it's really sad and pathetic.

>random
I live in California

Oh, it's flyover-user-who-hates-California, long time no see. Please kys, not because you hate California, but because you made this same exact thread 354 times.

Yeah most other places in the US aren't full of unemployed homeless NEETs living off of the government's dollars.

is all niggers that are making California look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA

>California is way more important to America than some shithole state lol

marketwatch.com/story/no-other-state-comes-close-to-california-when-it-comes-to-welfare-spending-2017-11-28

>No other state comes close to California in terms of total welfare spending

This is what we in the rest of America are subsidizing. Me personally, I'd rather pay welfare for white people only like in Kentucky than in other states.

>Yeah most other places in the US aren't full of unemployed homeless NEETs living off of the government's dollars.

Attached: 1519542119232.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Lol Kentucky cut all their welfare though. You don't care about that either.

You already got btfo on the taxpayer return. We put in more than we get out. I'm not saying this is a great state but we aren't the poverty stricken government gib states of the South

yeah we try to get people to work for a living. I'm sure as a Welfarefornian you'd know nothing about that.

Texas is the future of America

You’re not subsidizing shit, nigger. California spends the most on welfare AND pays the most sheerly because of population. Plenty of graphs and links have been posted ITT disproving your point conclusively. If you’re still repeating it it’s because you either can’t read or because all you have left is the same massive, pathetic cope.

How can any other West Coast state compete

Attached: West Coast Politics.png (2144x1520, 970K)

lmao @ a Californian calling anyone a nigger

Attached: 1446437577321.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Coping nigger

>"We should give welfare to white people only!"
>"But you don't even do that"
>"Good. We need to encourage them to work after all."
And people wonder why no one except boomers takes the right seriously here.

medium.californiasun.co/why-people-hate-california-79a52606d781

Literally the most hated state.

America is mentioned...
Eurotrash go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of America starts to sting..."hurrr urr fat, you think you're so special, um um um kinder eggs, um um um china is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

California is mentioned...
other Americans go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of California starts to sting..."hurrr da libruls, spics, you think you're so special, um um um ma guns, um um um texas is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

and thats why I love living in California. The same painfully obvious inferiority complex and insecurity we see from Eurotrash from the mere mention of America you get from your fellow Americans at the mere mention of California. All the frantic responses, excuses, desperate attempts just put a grin on my face as the painfully obvious inferiority complex they demonstrate bleeds through and no amount of their butthurt or excuses will change that their miserable irrelevant lives in their irrelevant states will revolve around California the same as all the butthurt or excuses from a European will chance the reality that the europeans live will revolve around America.

Being a Californian is like being a King of Kings.

Attached: B346AA86-98A2-4663-AFDA-4904C341F1DE.png (486x481, 75K)

Attached: images.png (245x206, 4K)

I'm sure the constant propaganda against it from the establishment media has nothing to do with that.

lol, haven't you figured out by now it's a three way race between blacks, hispanics, and white southerners over who gets to be the real riggers of america. that's why they chimp out so much over welfare, they want it all for their bumfuck cousins living in their trailer sheds getting high on opiates and meth

>Being a Californian is like being a King of Kings.

You mean rey de los reyes, in the local California tongue, right?

Holy fucking based

Most Americans would be cool with welfare if it only went to other white Americans. why should we subsidize Spics and niggers if they hate America?

Just like we'd rather only die by a white murderer's hands than any other race.

Or it could be the rampant liberal SJWism that rivals Stalinist Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=esFqp3xlsFI

>why should we subsidize Spics and niggers if they hate America?
as opposed to southerners who literally started a civil war because they "loved" america so much

Lol no they wouldn't. At the end of the day mutts hate poorfags more than any non-white race.