Can you safely eat raw eggs and raw pork in your country?

Can you safely eat raw eggs and raw pork in your country?

Attached: Tartare_Served.jpg (1153x768, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_GpmmVRqbM
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/54nz9f/this_is_why_you_dont_eat_raw_pork_yes_those_are/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tartare is beef not pork

I don't know about pork, but eggs are fine to eat raw.

Nobody does, but it is relatively safe to eat raw pork now. Used to very unsafe, when pig feed was unregulated.

>raw pork
Eating raw pork is never really 'safe'

nobody eat raw pork but raw beef is safe and eggs too
also this

not pork since the pork here is shit quality, but I eat tartar from the butcher and raw eggs all the time, mainly after I worked out.

eat raw chicken then

Why? I bet it tastes good

Fpbp
I like tartare

raw bacon cubes taste ok

>raw eggs
Yes

>raw pork
No

Attached: 寄生虫.png (524x533, 442K)

No.

it depends, if the pork is raised on a natural diet without being stuffed full of pharmaceuticals, then it's perfectly fine

hello Ja/ck/

Attached: 1452306466806.jpg (1165x671, 75K)

This
Eggs and beef yes
Nobody eats raw pork

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=D_GpmmVRqbM

Bacon is salted af and has been smoked, unless you get it directly from a butcher

Probably not ground pork but I've had raw eggs before and was fine. I don't like the texture though.

do they have to be cubes?

What the fuck is this?

Mostly fine, but there’s still always a chance of getting salmonella. Sometimes when I cook bacon, I’ll cook five strips at a time and eat a raw strip straight from the package while they cook. The raw fat is delicious desu

idk i didn't try with strips it should be smoked too

A-are those tiny worms crawling in his lungs?

"Chinese woman's body riddled with parasitic worms and cysts, as a result of eating raw pork for 10 years"

Attached: 1562640941080.png (440x678, 340K)

For raw animal protein
>Eggs, beef, fish, shellfish
Yes
>Pork
Maybe if a vet thoroughly inspected it. Otherwise you can cook it medium these days.
>Chicken
I want to see who would do this
>Dairy
Yes and no, it's complicated.

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/54nz9f/this_is_why_you_dont_eat_raw_pork_yes_those_are/

A Chinese woman who had so many parasites in her body

I don't know what that part of her body is
maybe her legs?

Attached: chinese womam.png (648x456, 447K)

For what purpose?
Too many parasites including toxo

yeah, its popular here but usually you mix it yourself and put it on fried bread

Attached: 320aa93c9a9e7b892d45b12a6ae99d50_tatar-titul.jpg (710x396, 66K)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Most revolting "cooking" video I've seen and idiots on reddit defended it.

Yeah I'm sure not feeding pigs antibiotics reduces the chances of meat contamination

it's a stupid channel it's howtobasic but with cooking lol ims o r3nd0m i d0 stvPid tHinGs whil c0okIng

Oh yeah he's a moron and his family drama is lulzy.

if the pigs live freely rather than being kept in cramped barns where they stand ass to ass with dozens of other pigs, there would be no need for antibiotics.

>raw pork

*trichinosis intensifies*

When I was in the military, I spent a lot of time in SE Asia and Central Africa. We were issued sodium chlorite and citric acid to combat disease and parasites since we didn't have access to medical personnel for weeks at a time. It's the same substances used in water purification, but a much smaller dose the safe to consume daily. If you ever have a parasite or catch something like malaria, take sodium chlorite with citric acid, which produces chlorine dioxide. 1-2 drops per day in 8oz of water unit you feel better.

safely? Jesus Christ dude, how insane do you have to be to want to eat raw food and think nothing's gonna happen?

>if the pigs live freely rather than being kept in cramped barns where they stand ass to ass with dozens of other pigs
that has absolutely nothing to do with diet though