How is sex feels like, guys?

How is sex feels like, guys?

Attached: 1562913466139.jpg (593x593, 125K)

boring.
i shouldn't have to be so worried about it
masturbation is enough

how should i know.
t. 26 khv

I had sex with a trap I met in one anime group in vk, perhaps you should do the same

gay or hetero sex?

Literally this, especially since you're most likely a bit drunk and/or wearing a condom. Masturbation feels better.

like bags of sand
t. sex haver

Attached: 1545606522139.png (1000x916, 50K)

It's cool, but not a life changing experience.

Cumming inside a girl without a condor is the greatest feeling on earth and easily outruns masterbaition

It's alright. The nanosecond after have you finish your orgasm, you 100% stop caring are not interested in the female anymore.

мocквич?

Like benis in bagine

Don't know.
t. not a fucking normie.

Attached: colombia_wojak3.png (1167x1167, 575K)

nice to know

Дa

It feels great if it's with a girl you actually like and care about.
But it's also tiring and demanding and takes a lot of time, both the sex and the stuff before and after it.

did it, didn't feel that much different than a wank, except you had to have a person closeby which made it unconfortable

That really hurt

salty milk and mint coins

use more lub

Wish I knew.

t. 29 year old virgin

It made me sick and I stopped having it. Moment I came, I got disgusted by a girl, never called her again. She was an ideal girl in my opinion and the thought that I fucked her and turned her into a cock loving slut was too much for me.

Coming in your long term gf's pussy after not seeing her for a week or two feels like being home after a long journey

I'm not a sex haver, but there was this girl whom with we used to kiss for hours (we never had sex), and everytime I got home my balls hurt SO FUCKING BAD that it was almost unbearable. So guess it feels good if done properly, with the right person.

have sex

oxi

Almost the exact same as a Fleshlight. You aren't missing much dude.