Explain yourselves, Italians

Explain yourselves, Italians

Attached: 28614223-2D73-490F-8178-144218FA475B.jpg (625x400, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Did-Spain-officially-start-being-called-as-such-after-the-Kingdom-of-Castile-and-the-Aragonese-Crown-were-united-in-1469-or-after-it-was-united-with-Portugal-in-1580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We think ahead

>Spain wasn't the most hardcore Catholic country in Europe
Has this guy ever picked up a single book in his life?

he's black

STEMcels should not be allowed to have opinions, simple as

he lives in america

You can't even comprehend your own mother tongue, think about that.

In an alternate history where Italy tries hard to have a colonial empire in the americas they'd have been btfo'd by the spaniards or the brits when trying to cross the Gibraltar straight or at least forced to pay huge passage fees, making the whole venture very unprofitable

Since all of Spain's former colonies are unlivable shitholes anyway...

>Iberia primarily known in history for driving Muslims of their lands and launching one of the most devastating religious sanctification campaigns ever
>bro they were like secular and shit
Don't even like Spanish people but why are STEMfags so illiterate in everything other than their hyper specific field?

that actually happened when city states such as Genoa tried to get into the spice trade, the portuguese btfo'd them because they had no experience about atlantic voyages

That's why Canada is the only good cunt in americas, based frogs

STEMfags are the sophists of this century

>In age of empires italians are a naval civilization

Really makes you think..

And New England. :^)

I wouldn't brag about France's track record on having colonies with decent living conditions desu

the mediterranean sea, duh

the undeniable truth

>Since all of Spain's former colonies are unlivable shitholes anyway...
Icluding Los Estados Unidos formerly US
Terrones share all the Spaniard achievements, they were part of Spain back in the day.

Strictly speaking Quebec is responsible for about 90% of Canada's culture.

I don't live in a state that was ever part of New Spain. Check. Mate.

Strictly speaking Quebec is an embarrassment to France more so than any of their failed colonies.

wek cope Jose

mmmm

>I don't live in a state that was ever part of New Spain
t. redneck from Nowheretown, South Carolina

Based Portuguese bvlls btfoing Italcels

God punished them with Brazil so we're more than even now. The Italian BVLL can't be beaten

Attached: Mussolini_spada_islam.jpg (585x592, 56K)

What a literal brainlet

This guy never heard of the Spanish Inquisition or Christopher Columbus

Also Amerigo Vesboypucci

Spain got nearly all of South American besides Brazil because the Pope gave Spain some holy claim to it all

But do their cathedrals have DARTH VADER?

Attached: tbwstfiw58n01.jpg (1171x796, 161K)

And John Cabot (Giovanni Caboto)

Your country and the Dutch probably would have fucked them up as well and annexed any colonies.

Based

Attached: 510px-New_England_combo_flag.svg.png (510x306, 2K)

This and because of it Montreal is full of Haitians.

You're going for a wonder victory?

>embarrassment to France more so than any of their failed colonies.
Did you forget Haiti exists?
South Carolina is probably nicer than any formerly spanish area, you settled florida and a bunch of wastelands. Anyways New England is better than any spanish speaking area or former parts of New Spain.

Attached: 21886343796_ce969058f8_b.jpg (1024x692, 463K)

>""""""explorers"""""""
A debolberlo ahorita mismo

Attached: givitbackmanolo.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Wasn't Spain Catholic too? Isn't Columbus Italian? Why then Latin America boasts ome of the largest Catholic community on earth?

based

based as fuck

Because he is a dumb nigger that thinks he's the smartest man in the world just because he has a degree in astrophysics, even though he clearly failed world history, as well as basic geography (we don't have open access to the Atlantic ocean).

Ah yes, the exploration age nation state of Italy that totally existed at that point
I'm sure it was their national mindset and not the fact that geography was working against them

Attached: 4d0.png (680x680, 252K)

Genoan jews bankrupted the Spanish empire so we won at the end anyway.

>Spain wasn't the most hardcore Catholic country in Europe
those shitty documentaries about the inquisition are 99% wrong btw

the discovery of America was made by Castille, there was no country called "Spain" until the 19th century
if you look at some old maps of america, you can see they say "all this area belongs to castille" instead of Spain

>No Spain until the 19th century
Philip II would like to speak to you

Attached: Philip_II_of_Spain_by_Antonio_Moro.jpg (1280x1707, 356K)

quora.com/Did-Spain-officially-start-being-called-as-such-after-the-Kingdom-of-Castile-and-the-Aragonese-Crown-were-united-in-1469-or-after-it-was-united-with-Portugal-in-1580
Spain was a geographical term, not a country/kingdom name.

Huh, guess I was wrong
I assumed since Charles I brought the two so close together, they started acting like one entity as well as were called such

>columbus
>amerigo

Modern day Italy wasn't even a thing in the 15th century

castille and aragon slowly started acting as a single entity but that took time
only the """liberals""" in the early 19th century defined the country as officially being called Spain, and tried to centralize everything just like the frenchies did.

You do realize one of (the many) reasons for the decline of the Spanish empire was something like 1/5 spaniard men was a priest at one point?

>go to the comment section
>hundreds of butthurt spics about colonialism

Top kek

I also found a literal mutt

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-094609.png (480x854, 104K)

who is this clueless retard

Meanwhile countries like Spain and France have an influx of brown people due to colonial history. Seems Italy was the smarter one

Dr. Negro.
I bet he is american

Colombo was Italian, we had 5 naval republics etc.

He is
He became pretty famous when atheism became a huge meme in the early 2010s, but has fallen into obscurity since

Italians are brown

>t. Joe Scaletta from NJ

South of the Po, maybe

-t. quetzalcoatl

Spain didn't value "explore", it valued spices. Spain searched trade routes. Italy did get spices from Asia, it didn't have sense to explore in that direction.

there was a big, islamic, KARA BOGA emprie in the way
entire reason spain and portugal wanted to explore was to find a way around the otomans

It was Muslims being obstructive idiots in general. Ummayids and Abboyids weren't any different.

Ecuador is perfectly liveable if you’re not poor

at least up until the 1070s Anatolia was controlled by a christian nation

Attached: 826bdfcbda3e60890698cc883228af8a91c729a1171e6610e085e5db74ab7ab4.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Christopher Columbus is literally italian. Italians are catalysts for war and conquest. Prove me wrong

Was Italy even a thing when Spain was exploring the Americas?

black science guy is alright, hes no carl sagan but hes pretty cool dude

got any source for this ridiculous claim or are you just making it up

Are you fucking serious?

I prefer cathedrals to people who speak Spanish

Enlighten me.

I bet this same retard will complain that colonization was bad and evil

This is why we all hate americans

>some popsci reddit clown makes ass twitter post
>italy: AAAAAAAAAA MAMMIA MIA Kill the american-a

Stemfags live under the strange illusion that everything can be explained by simple causality while at the same time remaining incredibly arrogant about their own level of scientific expertise way beyond their subject.

Attached: 1452478666701.jpg (189x267, 6K)

Honestly based.

Marco Polo > everybody else

>The Italian BVLL can't be beaten

Attached: 564FE4A4-A1FE-4E7D-9763-803CDB0B9093.png (2000x1000, 57K)

There were Tuscans and other groups on the Italian peninsula, but no united Italy until the 19th century. It's like Iberia pre-spain, there castilians, moors etc

if he wasn't black then he would be a joke

>muh material exploration

Um hmm

But all equatorianos are poor.

>Nigger

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Attached: El australiana.png (1200x1200, 54K)

based

It probably has more to do with Spain having easier access to the atlantic, but sure its their lack of spending on cathedrals.

t. spic

t. spic

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)