I suffer in Europe

>I suffer in Europe

Attached: 4E65C447-4A3C-431A-B1C2-A6D7779998BA.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@53.0053731,6.1256861,3a,60y,249.09h,81.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLJO57o6UiH4bh8SFciaD7g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know I live in Europe too.

Amsterdam? very few places in europe look like that

Amsterdam is a shithole full of niggers

I would easily suffer there

Attached: ..........png (720x720, 668K)

Amsterdam looks good on pictures but I can't imagine living there.

>Posts the same three pictures of a nice part of amesterdam
>OMG EUROPE IS AWESOME
This is the most reddit behavior you can achieve

Amsterdam outside of the centre and the ghettos is still incredibly beautiful and a nice place to live in if you can fork the €1500 per month.
That said it's more like other Dutch cities except the buildings are taller

sounds like overpriced muslim shithole, thanks but no.

Mmm yes, so nice here..

Attached: IMG_20190718_144422.jpg (2390x3240, 3.42M)

Come to brussels white man

There is a ring road which separates the Muslim shitholes from the nice parts.
I don't live there but visiting friends who live in Zuid and West is always a nice experience

based and true pilled

Those white dots look very annoying.

I don't know what picture to include so here is tyty changing a tyre.

Attached: tyretyty.png (609x893, 561K)

>I suffer in the middle east

Attached: Inside-Petra-Canyons-Petra-Jordan-1024x931.jpg (1024x931, 311K)

Fucking street lights with white plastic covers. Look like shit.

She's very pretty. do you have more of her?

>you can fork the €1500 per month
I wish NYC was that cheap.

Do I look like a dayooth to you? Subhuman Turkish dog? I will burry you alive while deeothroating you at the same time

Yes we suffer every day

I don't get it, is this some /mena/ meme?

>I suffer, like, everyday in Saudi Arabia

Attached: rich-arabs-love-to-spend-money-16.jpg (640x624, 67K)

What does the plate say?

It says burn all alba*ians alive

Yes I do. So?

Attached: IMG_20190718_115857.jpg (2080x1195, 716K)

It looks nice for 1 week, but the netherlands is the most boring country ever

Isnt he worried that the cat claws his cars paint?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 81186.jpg (620x378, 51K)

That looks like Kopenhagen though

I thought it was Ghent or something but it's just a picture taken next to a pond rather than a canal

i thought Chad was in Africa?

Are those camels? Why are rich arabs so gaudy

It's right next to centraal station, but it's heavily photoshopped. This is actually the "green" building in the pic.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-154450.png (720x1512, 1.31M)

based and redpilled

Without the photoshop it's all grey.

HARAM

STONE HER

Where is that violet cow?

Not all of Amsterdam looks like that.

Attached: 000-masa-amsterdam.jpg (1295x764, 402K)

Literally nobody outside of people from North Holland (which is the most ugly province in the country) would want to live in Amsterdam.

it's only central districts that look like that. only few people live there

>we

A lot of people want to live in Amsterdam. That's why it has become an expensive place to live. I'm glad I already have a house in Amsterdam. because I would not be able to afford todays prices.

its amsterdam but with color schemes from curacao
looks much better desu

forgot image

Attached: 1280px-Handelskade_Willemstad.jpg (1280x960, 294K)

What? I'm from Groningen and pretty much everyone I know who moved elsewhere goes to Amsterdam

I'd take her right where she stands
No talking, no smiling, just dick

She looks Italian to me.

She's a lady boy.

can someone translate some Moroccan Arabic? "bloki l 9laawi. si nn ghada ts3atik"

You really would suffer there: bicycles and walking instead of big cars?

This terrifies the American

All Northern European countries have shitty atmosphere with their shitty weather and drowning depressed looks of everyone there.

Obvious tourist. Arab women look like goblins typically.

For me, it's Groningen

>Europe is a country

It's just the islamic way to have fun.

based, im a student there, can confirm its way better than the randstad

Why would anyone want to be in he randstad anyway?

Lots of Dutch people from the provinces move to the Randstand for better job oppertunities, but houses and land are hella more expensive there
for someone like me who wants to have a house with some actual land without having to have an elite job and pay staying in the North is more logical
but first im finishing my study here in Groningen, after that I'll go back to my home province of Friesland

Randstad*

I suffer in France outside Paris

Attached: place-stanislas-nuit.jpg (1200x800, 255K)

Do you think you will get a job in Friesland? Or are you prepared to travel at least a couple of days a week to your job in the Randstad?

I've been to Budapest, Brasov, Sibiu, and Targu Mures/Vasarhely and they were nice. What's the problem?

>€1500 per month

TO LIVE IN A FUCKING CITY?!?!?!?!?

I"ll search for jobs in Friesland,Groningen Drenthe and maybe North Holland (afsluitdijk)
yes im prepared to travel max 1-1.5 hours to and from any potential job
I would rather settle for a job that pays less but is in Friesland than a high paying job in the randstad

I know that most people move there because of job reasons, but I can't imagine why anyone would really WANT to live there is what I meant.

Although there are some nice places around Rotterdam for example, but there's similar and better places with much lower costs in other parts of the country.

Even better.

>i suffer in finland

Attached: Kävelykatu_Manski_maaliskuussa.jpg (1024x768, 271K)

Isn't Nancy one of the worst cities in France? I have been there, but only for like half an hour.

Why is housing so expensive in Western Europe? Just build commieblocks and housing will become affordable.

Even better

>they were nice
living somewhere is very different from visiting. also how nice a city looks means jack shit after you have lived there for more than a month

They're building apartment blocks left and right in the Netherlands actually, but there's so little space available and so much demand for housing that it's just not fast enough
And they have standards so they won't build straightup commieblocks

Because of supply and demand. The population of the Netherlands has grown in a relatively short time to more than 17 million people. Now things are becoming even worse because a lot of houses are these days solely bought as an investment and not as a place to live in. Prices are increasing even more because of investors seeking a relatively safe investment in Dutch real estate.

Do your politians have any plans of regulating that in the future? It seems to be really awful. I've heard from a friend that the most popular website used for searching for apartments has a paid premium service which significantly highens your chances to get what you're looking for. Seems like there's a lot of jewery going on in your housing market.

With that lightings it looks like shit. Probably feels weird to walk around there during the night.

Our politicians aren't doing anything about it. It's an (almost) free market.But i guess something has to be done because having a place to live is a constitutional right. You cannot live with your parents forever.

Yeah, my friend has had a job for a year now but still lives with his parents because he has to travel for about 3 hours every day cause he works in Rotterdam, but he just doesn't have the time and energy to constantly look for a new place near Rotterdam. His dad even helps him and looks for places for him and calls people (the only way how you'll ever get an answer from people who offer apartments, he told me) but he still isn't even close to finding something. It seems pretty fucked.

I have also heard that Russian and Chinese oligarchs buy Western european property to launder their money.
Is this true?

>no GF

Attached: 37-373155_shrugging-wojak-transparent-png-shrug-pepe.jpg (820x519, 85K)

Will Groningen Stad not have problems with the earthquakes?

Attached: GroningenCommonHouse.jpg (694x463, 249K)

They make now laws to stop the big investments cowboys, but it's really based on the communual government.

There's now an show on tv about the problems with housing on tv.

I heard something about people from Qatar and Switzerland.

>I suffer in Poland

Attached: e1fe109d6c2ee0e6aaa1f91959ab1386.jpg (480x720, 97K)

Lmao everything in the older parts of Groningen is tilted with cracks in all the older brick walls. Not that anyone gives a shit, earthquakes here are like 2.5 at best, there was no gas directly underneath the city.
t. 050

>politicians
Our main political party, the VVD, is also known as the real estate party. Many things are up for debate in this country as long as it's not about housing because a lot of people and politicians have a lot of money invested in housing.

I have truly been cursed to live in the comfiest country on Earth. Why god.

Attached: hell itself.png (1023x697, 1.21M)

>I have truly been cursed to live in the comfiest country on Earth. Why god.

That not a picture of Nordvest though.

I know you are being ironic but that looks kino.

I actually do

Attached: 47509965271_be258baf78_o.jpg (3024x4032, 2.37M)

Most of Central Europe(Austria, Germany, France, Benelux) is boring shit with grey houses. Really, look outside a fucking staged pics. Grey houses with square windows, fucking white interiors etc etc
plain and soulless.

i mean, look at average hisues in belgium, nederlands or germany or uk. Their standart of living doesnt look much better than Russian lol

why homes are so fucking ugly

what fucking state of mind draw this and decided 'aye that look good lets build it'?
they look like USSR sanatories from 1970s

milano?

i've travelled a lot in Western Europe (Belgium, Northern France, England and West-Germany) and besides cities I gotta say Dutch villages and the countryside are top tier compared to the rest
the infrastructure is in good condition, lots of green, variety in houses and theyre quite well maintained in my opinion. Besides private property public property and buildings are also well maintaned by local governments.
google.com/maps/@53.0053731,6.1256861,3a,60y,249.09h,81.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLJO57o6UiH4bh8SFciaD7g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
average quality village in the Northern Netherlands for example

my emotions are based on belgian sububrian neighboruoohdds

they are horrendous

It's because people can build whatever they want there without any restrictions.

>dutch countryside
your country is basically one big city

Yes