/brit/

Somali niggas edition

Attached: C45F6E67-81EC-4C9A-AA5D-55833A0ED973.jpg (320x403, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr_3zmh_tjM
abcnews.go.com/US/sex-assault-charges-dropped-actor-kevin-spacey/story?id=64399529
youtu.be/QWT9v-kEGHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anglos? fuck them

Kek so true

The Jannyman is coming for you lad.

This edition is offensive

Janny is a salty zoomali confirmed.

cannot fathom living in the UK and even having somalians on your radar
not a dumb townie though tbf

Wish I knew this feel, instead I know the feel of somalian women on buses with their pack of kids.

legendary image

offensive to my white european sensibilities

LADS

Attached: 1562361501898.jpg (1215x1215, 303K)

all the somali people i’ve met my age have all been nice people but they do all look like the nigga in this pic lmao

what kind of fucking idiots do they have working at the washington post??
Its an ANIME, not fucking cartoon you idiots. I guess it's too much to expect professionalism in journalism these days.

Attached: Capture.jpg (222x317, 13K)

Attached: sneed.gif (375x304, 897K)

say wallahi

youtube.com/watch?v=tr_3zmh_tjM

the muckbang gf

>what kind of fucking idiots do they have working at the washington post??
Unlovable spinsters

I live in a 98% white town but every day I still see teenage white girls pushing prams containing wog babies

Attached: coalburner.jpg (545x1046, 140K)

everything is so much better on the continent the pyrenees mog all our “mountain” ranges

>mukbang
Don't even want to know

These arguments comparing Islam to Christianity simply don't work and have been debunked many times over. There's a clear liberal arrogance on this topic that translates to people immediately jumping to the defence of Islam purely because it's most vocal critics are right wingers or people on the other team. The cognitive dissonance is remarkable when you consider that these people apparently value liberal rights and freedoms.

When comparing the two, it's important to understand that the most progressive countries on the planet developed through Judae Christian culture, the religion didn't get in the way of social and cultural reform because it adapted and reformed it's self. That's why we have a new testament. That's why Ireland voted to legalise gay marriage through public consensus, that's why women have equal rights in a huge majority of Christians countries.

Islam persecutes and oppresses 100s of millions of people every day, and is a constsient power structure that rules over an entire continent of people. Beating your wife and rejecting gay people is not 'radicalized political Islam' it's Islam, those are fundamental, core tenants of the religion that are accepted and enshrined into law by every single Islamic country. As a first step we need to stop pretending these are radical ideas, they aren't.

Take a look at the countries that still kill people for being gay, take a look at the countries that have the worst record for human rights abuses, countries that heavily suppress freedom of speech etc. Islam is very consistent with this, there's no Christian stronghold that comes close to comparing to what is occurring in the Middle East today. If people genuinely care about these minority rights, values and freedoms, they should be attacking this religion directly, not protecting it.

>MUUUUUUUM It's ANIME not bloody cartoons, fucking gaijin kono yaro

might do a aldi ready meal mukbang

So no, the same does not apply to every religion, not even close, and that's a demonstrable fact. Too many people like to have confident views and opinions on this religion despite doing zero research into how it actually works. Read the Quran, read the example of Muhammed and the Hadith of Al Bhukari, then give your opinion on why certain practices are 'interpreted' how they are.

Of all the religions that should be open to be criticised and pulled apart it's this one, yet it clearly gets special protection' ironically from those who claim to care the most about women, minorities, oppression etc. You can pick out nasty parts of the old testament all you like, the religion isn't applying these stoneage values and oppressing millions. People rightfully fear Islam more because it's doing just that.

or as I've taken to calling them, wogbies

most people have never heard of anime. "cartoon" gets the point across to boomers

Ah yes, the wogbies

Holy fucking BASED chink

most 'people' are pond scum

My suit is sauve lamé
My conversation mauve passé
But please don't tell mé
Cause Babé, my heart is Fabrigé

>literal neckbeard

Attached: 0FF3C598-0546-43E5-960A-4E28BD376739.jpg (750x1134, 523K)

Didn't read a word of that nonsense, people need to stop posting novellas on /brit/

t'will'st be working with tards come september lads
tardberg says there's a kid with down syndrome i'll be taking care of

Attached: 1553277654756.jpg (605x384, 34K)

It really really truly does, be like that

good spacing

Ooo I get it angers you doesn't it mate.. Given that you're a virgin and all

Just wrote an erotic novella lads care to read it?

just r*port Spamming/flooding when you see it

Those are all good things that isn't why Islam is bad
They just don't belong here

Yh

report this *grabs n-word*

only if the two principal characters are mikey and alan taking their friendship to the next level

really really lonely

my best mate tried to kill himself last night and it's basically my fault
i just want a normal life with normal relationships. why do i have to deal with an endless torrent of bullshit

>Germans

Attached: F26DE7F1-A415-4ACF-88F8-DEC3D2B864F5.jpg (750x1199, 535K)

Eight years ago I had an experience that I doubt few people have ever had, and for a long time (actually up to about a year ago) I had never spoken of it to anyone else, thinking that they would consider me perverted. During that time I have lived with the realty that I will most likely never have another opportunity like I had at that time, and believe me it has been very hard.

I have since had sex with other animals, including dogs, ponies and most recently horses, but they will never rival my experience with the Dolphins. Here is what TRULY happened. I can offer no proof other then my own word. And for my own protection I will not divulge locations, names, etc.

Eight years ago I lived in a city that had an aquarium that kept performing Dolphins. By pure chance the aquarium was an assignment I had when I was a security guard for a national security company. Since I was new, and had little seniority with the company I would always get the cruddy shift that no one else wanted...and the aquarium was one of those shifts since it was always a midnight to eight shift.

It really was a pretty cushy place to work since I didn't have to punch clock. (Ever carry one of those security clocks around. They must weigh fifteen pounds!) I just had to kind of wander around and keep an eye on things.

i just realized that Jow Forums knows my personal email somehow lads haha this site is not anonymous

who is your asmr fu lads?

it's because your browser cached it when you used it to log into another website

once was more than enough

Santa claus in portuguese means "father noel"
Give us oasis back

Have sex

don’t care as long as they’re blonde and upper middle class tbqh

i actually post far worse things on r*ddit, which is directly attached to my personal email, than i do on Jow Forums

Now that really fascinated me. They never acted like this around me before, and I was not sure what to do. Except I did get out of the pool until they calmed down a bit. While sitting on the edge of the pool, one of the Dolphins swam in front of me on his side. I stroked his belly with my hand and instantly his dick was thrusting in the air. Boy did I find an erogenous zone!

Before I go on, I should give you a little more background. First, to my surprise, Dolphins do not feel slimy. Their skin feels more like a wet inner tube, and is very soft and sensitive to the touch. They are fiercely independent creatures and if they don't want to do something, then no amount of prodding will make them change their minds. If you ever go to an aquarium, watch them long enough and you will notice that they spend almost 80% of their time thinking and doing sex. You think humans are obsessed sexually? Believe me the Dolphins have it all over us. Although being in a tank 24 hours a day probably has a lot to do with that kind of behavior.

In any case, I decided that the next night I would take the plunge. I could hardly wait for my shift to begin. It seemed like everyone lingered around forever. And then waiting until it was late enough to safely go into the pool was almost unbearable.

abcnews.go.com/US/sex-assault-charges-dropped-actor-kevin-spacey/story?id=64399529

MY BOY GETTIN OUT

Think the ex will try and get back with me at some point

Oh it’s you again, the autist. This is the first time I’ve posted this story. Seek employment

anyone doing lifts????

Don't you end up banned

Cant sleep
Slept a solid 4 hours
Had distressing dreams as usual
You know despite my being on one of the worst boards on Jow Forums my habits are fairly clean. But i might be stretched thin, mentally.
Lack of social contact is probably it. But thats not rare when youre 26.

A Penis never used
A Soul never mused
Male and Female never fused
Love never losed

theres a burger place in america called ‘heart attack grill’ named after several people who died of a heart attack after eating there, renowned for cooking everything as greasy as possible

literally what the fuck america

mad to think gay lads regularly stick their willys in moist holes filled with poo

I'm at toil right now, it was posted last thread and was off-topic then as well

>bumhole
>moist
lad..

Yeah later why

lads i've just done a poo, now i'm hankerin' for a wankerin' desu

bumhole is very moist today, boxers are sopping

chicken shop near me does a “heart attack meal” lost a lot of people to heart attacks so i might write a review on just eat saying it’s insensitive and they’ve triggered me

post your best bars

I found that place in Vegas
it has a giant scale out the front and if you weigh over a certain amount you can eat for free
I can't recall how much but the mrs and I weren't enough for it, combined

*dives head first onto your willy and mouths you off*

yeh if you’re obese you get your meal free, very strange

yo check 1
okkkk yes aye
yeah i’m a mother flipping somali
and i look like the picture in OP
but that’s fine by me
check 1 2 3
yes aye

so many unironic gaylords in this thread. gives me the creeps

I bape on the regulluh

Amer Hussain

Tim Byrne

Vinay Belur

Have stopped caring about girls since I've started lifting. Just want to lift more.

looooooool dead

Attached: 954EFE84-F829-48BF-832A-368E43BFEDDC.jpg (1242x1585, 137K)

HER name is MONI

Attached: 6XUYqoT[1].jpg (1779x1527, 399K)

going to start a club called the 'no niggers club' except we'll allow niggers to join for irony's sake

the obituary be like HIS name was AMER

Do you like canadians?
youtu.be/QWT9v-kEGHc

*sighs*
feeling a bit gay today

BRIT IS NOT A SOAP OPERA GUYS SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AHHHHHJHJHGHL?!?!

mostly just wank to get it out of the system now
have a few surefire videos so i can avoid it clouding my judgement on the reg

first name hank second name marvin

alri gymcel

good post despite trying to make an ironic bad post

just found out my penpal is non white

not had a wank in 48 days me

Looks like a protocol

Al is the biggest virgin freak I've ever come across, shocking to think he actually exists

I'm a virgin
That's like Chad, the superior version
I'm not one to cast aspersions
But it's better to be learnin' instead swervin'
Chad's gonna eat the papers his ex serves him
I'll be chilling in the house I got from workin'
And I'll still have half my stuff
Because I was never hypno'd by muff

i love him unconditionally but he stabs me in the back at every opportunity and i'm always his last choice
why does he say he loves me? i dont understand why he wants me around if all he does is hurt me
he's all i have and it hurts so much

Attached: 1537355002449.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Have been in the squat rack for 45 minutes and the roasties are absolutely fuming

had a similar experience as a kid but they were malaysian so i suppose i should've expected it

Coming up to the two day mark here

Heartbroken lads

Attached: images(5).jpg (225x225, 9K)