Is it just me or do Arabs look dangerous with their dark brown skin and weird looking faces? They don’t look kind...

Is it just me or do Arabs look dangerous with their dark brown skin and weird looking faces? They don’t look kind, they look like they’re up to something. Ive never seen a good looking Arab or one that looked kind.

Attached: 7D64D608-3C2A-4F2F-83BF-40C217857DB4.png (267x189, 6K)

It's not just you. I feel the same way.

racist leaf

all the arabs i've met bantered fuckton and were in general good guys
that being said, i met one half palestinian half croat and his father and sister, and both of them are doctors

Based leaf.

That's called alpha looking face. You don't know about this because you and your chink parents have that yellow flat sissy looking face.

having I giant schnoz, brown skin, and bushy eyebrows is alpha?

I’m huwhite

Would you mind taking in Syrian and Iraqi refugees?

Attached: 3B5FBA6F-5D9A-4049-8876-88EAB66E4A8A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.07M)

i wouldn't mind if there was only few hundred of them but overall i would reject all kinds of refugees, be it from germany, poland, russia or even scandinavia
croatia is for croatians

based

arabs = white

Attached: 1537401027561.png (680x788, 117K)

Do Germans, poles, or Russians look dangerous walking around Zagreb than a bunch of Arabs?

ryad mahrez looks kind

Attached: images (8).jpg (140x200, 5K)

yes but thats probably why women like them so much..they like that dark and aggressive look

whitoids have no soul lmao

No, he looks dangerous. I’ts the dark colour around the eye socket. It’s creepy.

i don't care if they look dangerous or not lol
they don't belong here
maybe i would accept russians or poles but germans definitely not, culture is way too different

Wrong.

Refugees from closely related peoples don't lead to the same problems as very foreign ones (obviously millions could be bad but you could have many more from Germany than from Iraq without issues)

Looks foreign and evil.

hot
post maple trunk

a lot of arab have that kind of weird 'mascara' in the eye
and we have special eyelash
i have both

Let me put it this way. Would you feel more at ease if your sister was walking in down Zagreb where a bunch of Germans/poles/Russians are walking around in a pack or a bunch of arabs walking around in a pack?

It looks criminal to me.

My ancestors lynched Italians.

i consider poles, russians and arabs to be equally violent so neither lol

I have a hard time believing this comes from a Korean of all people. It could only be more ironic if you were Han Chinese.

fair enough on being ugly or whatever. But the reason you find their faces to be "not kind looking" or "up to something" is because you are not used to them.

Cringe