/brit/

Attached: 57116392_2012999075675244_3853042249600335872_n.jpg (960x934, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCY0bAPLZ1w
youtube.com/watch?v=TknY89kECq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

test

shagging

cheese

Attached: choise.jpg (800x600, 339K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CCY0bAPLZ1w

thread theme

failed

you were the basest but now, a husk of your former self

we will never see such greatness again

Attached: 377BEB61-9ECA-4E5D-B53E-0FEFA4A4BABD.jpg (291x173, 14K)

normal adults are too worried about shit like their careers or the fact the washing machine needs repairing or how their stocks are doing to sit and worry about an adaptation of the little mermaid.

mental how this is just spoiled milk

used to work in a spoons, spot on

he's destroying it by turning off a bunch of republicans with his comments and making them want to leave, thus cutting the party effectively in half
and a far-left faction of the dems was created essentially in response to him (the squad and their ilk) which has caused a lot of internal sparring between those like them and those like pelosi
will be effectively four parties if republican leadership starts to speak up

how to get a UK flag? most vpns are blackflagged even the paid ones

Literally no excuse to be fat. 30 minutes a day is all it takes. You don't need a gym you don't need a trainer just a little bit of will power.

Haha so random so funny love it Jane xxx

>normal adults aren’t worried about their careers
maybe leftypol is, not much stability in the barista sector

fat shaming is fucking evil

rorke having an emotional breakdown about a black woman being a mermaid

>you don't need a gym
aah yes let me spent £400 on weights with no room to put them
FUCK OFF

by worried i mean plugging effort into advancing. its the navel gazing idiots who get outraged at the little mermaid when there are clearly bigger things to tend ones attentions to.

i'll shit in your gob

Attached: 1560905235263.png (617x420, 16K)

rorke tryign to remember his breathing exercises upon being told a mermaid is going to be depicted as black.

fuck off fatgot

Lads, I have a question
I was in Edinburgh a couple months ago, and I noticed a lot of "To Let" signs on houses, and basically every other shop/pub was looking for some staff to hire
Is everyone fleeing the city or something ?

can only get UK flag if switch to 3g on lycamobile

rorke cradling his disney little mermaid video cassete muttering 'how could they do this'

Idiot. Just lift heavy objects.
Eitherway a dumbbell set + rack takes no space at all. A barbell and bench are also compact.
No one is telling you to get a full squat rack in your bedroom.

a good thing happened today lads

rorke living his best life

rorke with the curtains drawn and the lights off sat in his room listening to REM Everybody Hurts because they're making the little mermaid black

yeah yeah mate anyway i’ll have a pint of your strongest and a margarita for the missus

then just run and do bodyweight exercises you don't have to be a fucking bodybuilder you copelord

someone fill me in on the little mermaid poster?

what was that fellow colonial

rorke listening to 'under the sea' trying to hold back the tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=TknY89kECq0

eww men are subhumans

Literal black nigger

>haha suck it white men we little mermaid now fuck you cracka we up in here replacin you fuck you hans christian andersen you too white you too white
>*sighs* *rolls eyes* gross
>look he freakin out he can't take it haha wassa matter white boy you rayciss or someting? CLAPBACK CLAPBACK
>*smiles at a native american man*
>KILL HIM KILL HIS ENTIRE TOWN WHERE THE THERAPY DOGS AT

Making a mends

based

shh don't mention the little mermaid, rorke's only just starting to calm down about it.

americans really think every un-cut dick have phimosis or some kind of disease?

black people are controlled opposition

rorke in literal tears over a children's cartoon.

mental how james bond is a black woman now

For me, it’s black Joan of Arc

Attached: C99188F5-704D-42D1-B1E4-D273BF063720.jpg (237x450, 15K)

rorke not taking the little mermaid news down too well lads. suggest we dont go down too hard on him, he's having a bit of a mare.

>Little mermaid is black
>WTF WTF STOP IT NOW!!!

>Ghost in the shell MC is white
>hahah based xDDDDDD

why is rorke like this

phimosis is very rare and most cases of phimosis can be fixed by pulling the foreskin back during the shower every day
much better than having a dry jewdick

>

Attached: Goldstein.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

U wot

Rorke getting his knickers in a right old twist because the cartoon fish woman is being drawn black.

Used to know someone who fookin' dressed up just to go to spoons like it's a doopin' wedding or summat

how much does it cost to do driving lessons get license and car and insurance etc approx

>it's just propaganda aimed at children, who cares? haha stupid racists

Attached: 1508618365336.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Lads: crisps.
Thoughts?

funny how little mermaid is black now because black people do belong at the bottom of the ocean

think being an incel has given me a unique outlook on life. when i write my best selling novel next year at 30 I will be incel no longer as a result of it

>smithers in the simpsons turns from black to white
Rorke: Fucking based and redpilled!

>the little mermaid turns from white to black in a different adaptation of it
Rorke: NOOOOOO HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING NOOOO TH-THERE'S GOTTA BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE HERE NOOOOO

crispy

Gagging for the next Tim video

jo cox died for nothing

big fan

It's being taught in schools right now and will be pushed HARD after 2020. You already lost faggot now do something better with your time

Give me a line to do with staring at someone lads

Attached: A117B47D-8257-4EA0-9A1E-57F5161C70BE.jpg (1125x1282, 254K)

>Yank laments about shite he has nothing to do with but still insists on giving his opinion on it either way

leftypol putting crushed up HRT pills in his young son's drink in hopes that he will become a tranny

smithers was never black

Same. Why hasn't he posted today? Getting fucking lazy in his old age the audacious prick!

i like the waitrose brand skips they sell in big bags

bet I could stare at ur tits longer than you could stare at my cock :333

rorke getting genuinely upset over a cartoon.

"you'd never beat me if i could stare at your naked knockers"

trips for skips

Rorke getting quizzical looks at the GPs for explaining he needs blood pressure medication because fictional mermaids are being portrayed by nigs.

>we're going to rape your children and erase your family's cultural identity, just accept it

just found out smithers from the simpsons is in fact black and not yellow

>rorke getting upset about jewish propaganda that will be viewed by million of children worldwide
yeah no shit dickhead

David Silverman has claimed that Smithers was always intended to be "Mr Burns' white sycophant",[21] and the staff thought it "would be a bad idea to have a black subservient character" and so switched him to his intended color for his next episode

Loose talk is infectious and addictive. It begins with a dodgy claim on the side of a bus, and before you know it you’ve promised a spending spree so lavish that John McDonnell is accusing you of being ‘reckless’. But something significant has happened along the way that may cause particular concern to traditional Conservative sympathisers in the business and financial sectors. The claim that politicians are ‘liars’ can encompass two quite different kinds of lie. The first concerns facts – that is, things that have verifiably happened in the past. The ‘£350 million’ was this kind of lie: it excluded the money Britain had received back every week. It is this kind of lying that Donald Trump engages in compulsively, denying the public record, disowning past statements. It consists in a refusal to be bound by empirical data or by witnesses.

>native american character is white
>FUCKING BASED 1488 XDDD

>the little mermaid is now black
>N-NO Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT, NOOOOOO!!

Leftypol be like dis cartoon fish ain't black enough

Leftypol storming into school for teaching sex is between a man and a woman

Like you aren't accepting it already you stupid faggot. What do you do? Post memes online?! Wow, you sure resisted didn't you! You fucking pillock larping mong. Either go do something real or do nothing and shut the fuck up. Now obviously, you aren't going to do anything so accept that you've already accepted it and sit the fuck down and get on with your own life

not chad enough to get away with this with a girl like this

Attached: 5E91BE04-018A-4ABB-816E-92A6F6513D3B.jpg (1105x1780, 819K)

oh dear, you've really lost this one

mental how some kid got expelled in scotland for saying there are only two genders

Wish there wa sum sports on or summat

rorke slipping on a banana peel

thats the thing. no one dares to say it so you'll stand out

rorke doesn't mind a singing crab extolling the virutes of living under the sea (despite the fact that crabs alternate between land and sea) - but does mind the fact that the fish-woman he's trying to convince is black

>imagine cucking yourself out of love and companionship because anonymous involuntary virgins on a far-right Cambodian painting forum don't like it your girl is too brown

thinknig about cock again lads

Business investors can cope with various models of capitalism, involving a wide range of tax rates, corporate governance systems and regulatory frameworks. What they can’t cope with is perpetual uncertainty. When political promises no longer hold their value over time, the value of a nation’s money will eventually suffer the same fate: inflation and devaluation are the consequence. (At its simplest, the neoliberal diagnosis of 1970s inflation was that too much democracy had led politicians and employers to make more promises than they were economically capable of honouring.) Contrary to everything George Osborne led us to believe, it isn’t deficit spending as such that threatens economic stability: it’s the fact that Johnson’s words offer scarcely any clue as to what he plans to do.

leftypol implying they're stoic and resilient in the face of opposition

Attached: leftypol being calm and reasonable.gif (220x204, 478K)

>tfw literally have done this

>yank
hmmmm?

Attached: 096EE5E8-D064-464C-B77E-601F56E9A6F0.png (225x225, 5K)

>eyebrow piercing
didn't know anyone had tehse anymore desu

Leftypol in tears Serena Williams lost Wimbledon