LARP as French despite having tons of native admixture and speaking a shit tier dialect

> LARP as French despite having tons of native admixture and speaking a shit tier dialect
> were repeatedly crushed by the English in war
> Montreal is notorious for being poor and corrupt with incredibly lazy people
> refuse to integrate and pass tons of laws to prevent Anglo influence
> blame everything on the rest of Canada despite the fact they willingly isolated their own economy from the rest of the world
> despite all this they are the biggest welfare queens in Canada getting billions in gibs from Alberta

How do we solve the quebecois problem?

Attached: 55636997-36D1-4437-A5DC-E8409ED8417D.jpg (1000x1122, 154K)

give them independance if you believe they are so different from you

The Royals have always given them prefferential treatment.
Thats why the Revolutionary War was justified, the crown cared more about these enemies we just conquered than the Britons

Whatever

Attached: 1524698568938_20180502175306607.jpg (201x201, 27K)

seething albertacuck. send gibs

Attached: 1473314793346.jpg (800x800, 150K)

>tons of native admixture
First time I’ve heard of this.

The only based region in North America.
French-canadians>>>anglocucks

>were repeatedly crushed by the English in war

Attached: 5314314314316.png (316x86, 6K)

also the only region in canada that definies the very little culture canadians have, without them on board they would just be a sterile extension of the states

we should free quebec including the toronto area and the rest should be states of the us, i think that would be the best option

Based.

based

America should be balkanized.
It's people put to the sword and replaced with foreigners.

I agree with Quebec's independence though

>$17B Ontario
Is that why our infrastructure is so shit? I guarantee you all that money goes to just north Ontario. South Ontario gets nothing. We pay for everything.

> being a lazy alcoholic with an incredibly corrupt government is culture

>LARP as French
I think Anglo-Canadians are the only ones who actually think Quebecois are "French". Wanting to protect your unique identity doesn't mean you're cocksucking someone else on the other side of the ocean.
>despite having tons of native admixture
You're thinking of Metis. Quebecois are typical Amerimutts with Irish/Polish/German/etc. background

EVERYTHING that definies canadian culture is based about the french province of quebec, you should cope with that very known fact already chink

>biggest welfare queens in Canada getting billions in gibs from Alberta
give Alberta to us. no more gibs for Quebec. problem solved.

Attached: typical albertan.jpg (400x640, 68K)

they are the only reason i somewhat respect canada as a country

French Canadians
Canadien français, Canadienne française
Total population
4,680,820 in Canada
(2016 Census)[1]
c.10,000,000 (French-speaking Canadians)
c. 2,100,842 in United States

Irish Germans and such never immigrated to.quebec, quebecouis would only have french blood

>be albertacuck
>most prodcutive province
>send billions of gibs to the east
>oil money stops
>ask for help from the eastern province
>they DAB on you and tell you it's your fault and you should've diversified
>economy is ruined
>CHADeau and CHADbeckers DAB on you by placing a carbon tax and refusing to build your stupid pipelines
>BC chads DAB on your pipelines as well
>be poor and no way out
imagine being a KEKbertan lmao

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

AFAIK, there is a fuckton of Irish in Québec, tho

Yes. That's French culture.

Oh but there is a way out

>the only time a French colony was successful was when it was forcibly assimilated into a larger English colony
The absolute state of Quebec lmao

By speaking French and shedding Anglo Traditions

Attached: Adobe_20190609_003309.jpg (930x720, 84K)

quel cancer ce fil

Attached: 1562961183647.png (291x314, 180K)

BASED

yikes

>It's people put to the sword and replaced with foreigners.
So did you though

J'espère que tu tabasses des tonnes de dominicains tous les jours

going to montreal for some under 21 drinking
(im 21 but my sister and her friend are 18)
(is that lame btw?? going with my sister and her friend i mean. ive only been out to bars once before but we're only spending one night in montreal and the rest is seeing family in upstate ny)

Ah I’m at McGill for the summer bro go out on st Laurent north of Sherbrooke best bar scene in the city for your age group

I’m usually at bifteck which is a dive bar but cafe campus and apt 200 are my two fav clubs

Alberta best

Quebec is pretty cool though

you already type like an underage zoomer, you didn't have to declare it

montreal is built for degen activity, it's the biggest draw they have besides McGill stealing med student's money, so you should be good to go

what are you taking?

>despite having tons of native admixture
quebecois are are like 1% native at best

Web design class

>alcoholic
Alcoholism is a nordic trait not a French one. Also this "lazy" meme is shit, it's basically french bashing.

>> were repeatedly crushed by the English in war
Yeah sure fighting 5 to 1 you can only win

>tons of native admixture and
Is this true ?

> implying it’s not true

French customer service is atrocious

No, quebec people are largely pure normans

Attached: 130429190106-03-bourdain-montreal.jpg (2200x1312, 582K)

no

Yes, not a ton but they’re also not pure european either the original settlers ALL had native mistresses much more normal than in New England

>tons of native admixture
Not really, but if your family has been around in Canada for any length of time you're bound to have a native or two
>were repeatedly crushed by the English in war
After being outnumbered and outgunned while fighting *Ngloids for years (still cucking the country by having publically funded Catholic schools in several provinces and by forcing the Feds to speak French)
>Montreal is notorious for being poor and corrupt with incredibly lazy people
Notorious for having culture, unlike *Ngloid "Canada"
>refuse to integrate and pass tons of laws to prevent Anglo influence
Good, fuck Anglos
>blame everything on the rest of Canada despite the fact they willingly isolated their own economy from the rest of the world
??? Quebec's economy is huge, it's arguably Canada's most influential province
>despite all this they are the biggest welfare queens in Canada getting billions in gibs from Alberta
We're a superior race and the only source of culture in this country, keep sending those sheckels angloscum

I agree but nothing to do with be lazing we are just not your slave and Americans can feel very entitled and usually they feel that and make even less efforts.

There are Irish who mixed because during British colonization they were the only ones who could (because muh catholicism). Anglo and Scottish admixture is less frequent but it isn't uncommon to see someone 100% Québécois with a surname like Sutherland or McDonald. German or Polish admixture like amerimutts have is almost non existant. Also there is a difference between a Québécois and A French speaking Canadian. French people that arrived less than 2 generations ago are classified as French, same goes for those who have another Francophone background (Algerian, Morroccan, Haitian, African, etc.). Québécois and Acadiens are both part of French Canadians but this refers to French speakers who have inhabited the region since at least like 3 or 4 generations, there isnt really a limit set but usually the distinction is very clear between a Quebecois and A French which is why when these faggots out west call us French it shows their very small understanding of the ethnic groups on their country

>café campus
Ahahaha haha you serious nigga?
>apt 200
Based

Based

T'as déjà vu un Québécois ? Est ce qu'on a des têtes de Péruvien ou de Français ?

Funny how 10 years ago Alberta and all western cucks were shutting the fuck up. Québec and Ontario were the powerhouse of Canada and still are but now you hear w*stoids complaining about tax money redistribution. Pathetic, what they don't know is Canada has been bending its ass for the Francophonie minority since 1774 and there is nothing their pipeline building asses can do other than cry like faggots

Are they Latino?

>3 or 4 generations
If your family hasn't been here since at least the 1700s you aren't an Acadian

>bla bla bla I'm John Zhang from Medicine Hat, I am NOT an American and THIS is my opinion about the lazy French!

Oui j'ai déjà vu des Québécois et avec du recul c'est vrai que certains ont un truc asiatique, le cheveux très foncé, autrement que celui des méditerranéens.

Sorry I was referring to the Québécois in that line not the Acadiens. Some Québécois here have much more recent foreign ancestry

100% Latino

b,w,&rp

M Montreal is my favorite in the city desu just a bit far out of the way

Catch me there on Tuesday’s I drink free every night beating Europeans in beer pong hahahahaha

> were repeatedly crushed by the English in war
yet we're still here. unlike americabs, you can't do anything right.
> Montreal is notorious for being poor and corrupt with incredibly lazy people
thanks to anglophone shitalians

y'a beaucoup de femmes avec des yeux presque bridés ici. c'est magnifique.

shut up and pay your taxes to us, angloids
our families want free daycare and you're buying, dipshits
should have supported separatism when you had the chance

Attached: 1489798297660.jpg (512x411, 35K)

The only decent part of Canada.

>Montreal is notorious for being poor and corrupt with incredibly lazy people
I've never heard this stereotype

We’ll take em. You guys can have California

They cute

Have you ever been there!?

Mate gimme your WhatsApp Idk I'm always down to beat an *merican at beerpong

Merci

Just listening to the Superbestfriends (rip, now Castle Superbeast) podcast I can tell Montreal is a nightmare of red tape and real estate shenanigans