How close are you with your friends Jow Forums?

how close are you with your friends Jow Forums?

Attached: 1563313497574.webm (853x480, 2.29M)

i don't have real friends

They all live 1200 miles away but we'd lick each other's toes if we asked

lol

i dont have friends. what a cruel question

I don't have friends (anymore).

I come to an early conclusion during middle school, that they are nothing but burden.

this. There's one dude I could still call up to hang out if I wanted but I usually just see him a couple times a year at my parents house if they have some party since they usually invite him over. He's an old high school buddy and a good guy but he's a nintendie so it's kinda hard to actually have any fun with him since I hate games like smash and mario kart

friends?

Attached: images.png (225x224, 7K)

i frotten once with him
i still regeret not going further
he insistet rubbing our bodies together, would have escalated to anal
fuck aaaaaaaaaa

kys

I don't have friends and I've never desired to have

Attached: ....jpg (660x574, 31K)

im hetero
its totally fine as a hetero to desire fucking a man

Attached: 1544965433180.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Why don't we all be friends in this thread, then we'll all have friends

haha imagine having friends

I get few friends but I like to get close with them, its not always easy, and I have moved a lot. I use to have some friends that I would text every day I have no one now that I could even have real quality 1 on 1 time like I use to, now its more like, group chat, play games, hang on the weekends.

Friends are for losers

Around 100 km, but they're visiting me this weekend. :)

Had a bunch of friends at school but non of them even talk to me anymore for some reason, however my best and only friend irl since 4th grade i still talk to daily

I haven’t had sex in a year and a half and I’m straight, but my gay friend is really into me. He hits on me only jokingly because he knows I’m into women, and sometimes I think about going along with it instead of laughing it off. He’s not even attractive but it’s been so long since anyone’s shown sexual interest in me. How bad would I regret it if I let him suck me off?

because everyone on Jow Forums seems to be a meme spouting freak in real life but me

Are you that fag that ERPs with the Portugese faggot?

Chad

Just do it bro
But make it clear that you’re not dating

Based

cringe

I kissed one friend of mine once

Attached: 1562626434531.jpg (719x924, 394K)

My best friend's studying in Ukraine and haven't seen him for 2 years since, my other friend has packed up his things and moved to a different oblast' for a better job and my other friend killed himself last year because he couldn't deal with all the debts he was in, another is in army, my childhood friend that was practically my brother drowned when he was 14, my other childhood friend become a gopnik and now serves a sentence for robbery, my Uni friends are all too concentrated on studying to be even considered friends.
Feels okay, i guess. I still have one bottle of beer left, so it's all fine.

most Russian post ever

It's fine.

very close but no sexual stuff if that i what you tried to say

2000 kilometres away